Test Drive Winsor's 5 Expert Advisors in Real Time

winsor

Ctsforex.com representative
Below are the trading results of my 5 expert advisors for June 2010.

Haley = +672 pips
Jasmine = +2,680 pips
Leah = +1,710 pips
Mellisa = -992 pips
Sienna = +328 pips

In 2009, my five trading systems gained +13,968 pips using fixed one mini lot trading. The installation process takes 30 seconds.

1) Download the zip file onto your desktop
2) Unzip the file and follow the README text file

http://www.ctsforex.com/trial_install/CTSFOREX_dot_COM.zip

The file has been scanned and passed with Norton 360.

Winsor
(604) 603 - 1889

July 27 Update

Haley’s subsystem 1 is still in a sell trade with a stop loss of 120 pips and a take profit of 280 pips. This trade is at a floating loss of 90 pips. Today at 11:00, subsystem 8 opened up a buy trade at 1.54607 with a stop loss of 80 pips and a take profit of 180 pips. It is very nice that this trade is at a floating profit of 113 pips. Overall, we are still in a profit.

This is one of the reasons why automated trading is more superior than manual trading. With automated trading, opposite trades are open at a moment notice as the market trends are unpredictable at times. Most manual traders tend to be bias in the direction of market and are unable to be flexible with their trading. I would like to see Haley break the 2,000 pips profit in the next two weeks.

Haleyjuly27.png

Herd Mentality

Imagine yourself driving down a country road of rolling fields and green pasture. You notice a herd of cows up ahead in a nearby field. You slow down your car and observe as the herd is moving to one direction. Imagine getting out of your car, climbing over the fence, running to catch up to the herd. Curious as why the herd is moving in the same direction, you maneuver yourself toward the center of the herd. What do you think that the cow in the center of the herd will respond if you were to ask it a question? Why are you walking in this particular direction?

MOOOO!!! Cows cannot speak but people do. I am moving in this direction because everybody else is.

Too many people are influenced by their surrounding herds. Forex trading is not as easy as people think. Everyone is influenced by greed, fear and lack of discipline. Automated trading will remove their emotions; however, people are still required to find a trading system with an advantageous risk to reward ratio. Wealth accumulation takes time and looking for 100% return a month is just pure gambling.

Do you agree with my statements?

July 28 Update

Sorry for the late update as I just got back from the tennis courts a few minutes ago. I hope that everyone is taking advantage of the summer weather. Let’s talk about Leah system today.

On July 23, 2010 at 17:00, Leah’s subsystem 8 entered the EURUSD buy trade at 1.28166 with a stop loss of 100 pips and a take profit of 240 pips. This trade is current floating with 194 pips profit. This is one of the reasons why I would pick an expert advisor over an indicator in a heart beat.

With an indicator signal, you may say that I could have entered here and then could have exited there. All of your comments are wishful thinking because it is easy to look at a historical chart and say this or that. With an expert advisor, I say that it enters here and here is its target. There is no confusion, no wishful thinking because it is backed with facts. Look at the order number and the trade level on the chart.

Presently, Leah also has three open sell trades and one additional buy trade. Leah and Jasmine have been doing well for the last two months; hence, I expect them to slow down in August. It is best to enter a good automated trading system when it is going through a period drawdown and not when it is on a winning streak. It is counterintuitive – think of the herd mentality and do the opposite. Here you are not doing the opposite for the sake of being opposite but with a strategy.

LeahJuly28.png

July Month End Update

Hi Guys,

Here are the results for July 2010 of my five trading systems.

Haley: +557 pips with 61 closed trades.
Jasmine: +974 pips with 91 closed trades.
Leah: +884 pips with 80 closed trades.
Mellisa: -1,073 pips with 88 closed trades.
Sienna: -463 pips with 121 closed trades.

Overall, we are up +879 pips for the month of July. :)

5 Trading Systems

Winsor,
I stumbled upon this thread today, and the results appear impressive. Page one has instructions for installing your systems, however, I do not see any attachment with zip files. Is the zip file available for testing, or did you give it to some people and they are testing the systems and it is no longer available (for the time being?)
Thanks

5 Trading Systems

Sorry Winsor,
I installed everything, when I first read your posts I did not notice the link (inactive) to your wensite. One question remains, though: in order to start the MT with the system again, do I go ti the zip file again and click on the files, enter the password for each system (just like the first time after installation)?
Thanks

Hi Midnight Run,

The link is inactive because of the forum admin settings. You will need to cut and paste this link onto your web browser:

http://www.ctsforex.com/trial_install/CTSFOREX_dot_COM.zip

1) Download the file onto your desktop.
2) Unzip the file onto the desktop.
3) Run the exe file to install the programs.
4) Click on the link of Haley and enter the password located in the Readme file
5) Repeat step 4 for Jasmine, Leah, Mellisa and Sienna.

August 2, 2010 Update

Today was an excellent day for Haley as three GBPUSD buy trades hit their targets. The first to hit its take profit was Haley’s subsystem 8, which opened the buy trade on July 30 at 12:00. At 09:07 today, it hit its take profit of 180 pips. Roughly, four hours later, subsystem 5 hit its target of 200 pips. This is sweet!

The best trade was Haley’s subsystem 3 which open its buy trade on July 30 at 15:00. Today at 14:16, it hit its target of 240 pips. In a span of five hours and 9 minutes, we accumulated 620 pips.

We still need to focus on the basic of cutting our losses short and letting our profits run. We are Swing Traders and we only need 45% winning percentage to be profitable. Forty five percent is a failing grade in school but with swing trading methodology, we will out live the scalpers with 95% winning percentage. Wealth accumulation takes time and we are taking baby steps to get there.

Presently, we still have one more buy trade open with 180 pips in floating profit. See graph below.

HaleyAugust2.png

Your Email Address

Winsor,
Could you give me your email address (I have a few questions) so that I could write to you and not contaminate this thread with things that may not be of any interest to other people.
Thank you.

Back