• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss TorOption.com

General discussions of a financial company
I invested USD105k with Toroption which was charged to several of my credit cards in October 2016. The first account manager Kevin Lambert made all sorts of promises including that I would not have any problems in withdrawing my money when I wanted to. He kept pushing insured trades and added bonuses which I did not realise were pushing me into "slavery" with them. It amounted to more than what I had 'invested'. He started losing the money and one day, he crashed it down. He then became uncontactable and some time later, another account manager Leon Mark said that Kevin was asked to leave because he had lost a lot of his clients' money. He said that he would clean up the mess created. He managed to increase the amount but soon enough started pestering me to take up contracts to 'grow' the money. Once I realised that the insurance and bonuses were getting me deeper into 'debt', I refused to take up any new contracts. Once Leon realised that, he started reducing his contact with me and was finally uncontactable. I complained to the support but there was no reply. Suddenly in May this year, one Elizabeth Gerlach contacted me saying that she had taken over Leon as my account manager. She was such a sweet talker that I actually believed that she was there to help me. Soon, she too started asking me to take up contracts as she said that these would help me to 'grow' my money and allow me to withdraw my profits. Again I refused,saying that I had no more money and was still paying back the credit cards. She became aggressive and said that I was not helping myself and that I should borrow money from a money lender. All three account managers had similar modus operandi. They used other 'analysts' when trading and almost always these analysts lost a lot of money. My last experience with Elizabeth was the worst. This happened on 20 July 2017 when she gave me some trade signals to place and the amount went up to USD240k. She then passed the phone to her 'very expensive' analyst Collin who within the same day, lost all the money leaving a balance of USD4k+. My heart almost stopped beating when I saw the balance. She called me yesterday and screamed at me saying that I was the one who had lost the money. It is an impossible situation. I want my capital back. It's my hard earned savings and I'm broke now. Please advise. Thanks.

I would really appreciate any advice on the recourse I can take to get my money back. Thanks.

How do I check if I have received any reply to my complaints on Toroption and TouchTrades?

posted this message on July 26, 2017 and haven't received any updates. Pls can someone reply?
'I invested USD105k with Toroption which was charged to several of my credit cards in October 2016. The first account manager Kevin Lambert made all sorts of promises including that I would not have any problems in withdrawing my money when I wanted to. He kept pushing insured trades and added bonuses which I did not realise were pushing me into "slavery" with them. It amounted to more than what I had 'invested'. He started losing the money and one day, he crashed it down. He then became uncontactable and some time later, another account manager Leon Mark said that Kevin was asked to leave because he had lost a lot of his clients' money. He said that he would clean up the mess created. He managed to increase the amount but soon enough started pestering me to take up contracts to 'grow' the money. Once I realised that the insurance and bonuses were getting me deeper into 'debt', I refused to take up any new contracts. Once Leon realised that, he started reducing his contact with me and was finally uncontactable. I complained to the support but there was no reply. Suddenly in May this year, one Elizabeth Gerlach contacted me saying that she had taken over Leon as my account manager. She was such a sweet talker that I actually believed that she was there to help me. Soon, she too started asking me to take up contracts as she said that these would help me to 'grow' my money and allow me to withdraw my profits. Again I refused,saying that I had no more money and was still paying back the credit cards. She became aggressive and said that I was not helping myself and that I should borrow money from a money lender. All three account managers had similar modus operandi. They used other 'analysts' when trading and almost always these analysts lost a lot of money. My last experience with Elizabeth was the worst. This happened on 20 July 2017 when she gave me some trade signals to place and the amount went up to USD240k. She then passed the phone to her 'very expensive' analyst Collin who within the same day, lost all the money leaving a balance of USD4k+. My heart almost stopped beating when I saw the balance. She called me yesterday and screamed at me saying that I was the one who had lost the money. It is an impossible situation. I want my capital back. It's my hard earned savings and I'm broke now. Please advise. Thanks."

Back