• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss TradingEA.com (Dr. John Salas)

General discussions of a financial company
To : Scammer : Dr.John Salas Trading EA.com
- Where is your (myfxbook ) account now ?
- Previously you hide everything in the account , now you removed totally from your site.
- Previously you said , all licenses sold, e mail us and we see if we can give you license or not , and did not put more information .
- Now, you put details and steps of how to subscribe to this fake signal,
- Why did not do like this since your started, just to scam people.
- Your account is completely loss, and you make people lose their money.
- Now , you move to new strategy of scamming people, you put details of how to subscribe , or better , how to scam us.
- Also your fake binary account, you put on a site, that is well know , it is fake site, full of spyware , and google give warning to us not to use it.

DO NOT YOU FELL SHAME OF WHAT YOU DO ?
STOP SCAMMING PEOPLE
MAY ALL SCAMMERS GO TO HELL

Back