1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TrendProphecy.com

Discussion in 'Forex Software' started by Administrator, Nov 2, 2009.

1. Administrator

Administrator Just Administrator :-)

2. hardpippin

hardpippin Recruit

Could do with more feedback on this one

I've downloaded and installed the TrendPropecy Demo program.
    Ran it for it's weekly trial, and I must say on checking back with my charts, the majority of calls do seem to be winners.
    It's not a cheap service though I'm afraid.
    I think they've forgotten that most of their target customer's are probably Mini account users, and I would recommend they make the fees more attractive for this market.
    I would like to hear from any paid users and the results they are getting.

3. forexcross

forexcross Recruit

Trendprophecy

I am new on this board and was browsing for this software that I am using (have used for more than 6 month2), trading 5 pairs, the price is about $200/month, and to me it's worth every cent I pay.

I just saw a discussion on donnaforex about trendprophecy, where several traders apparently have tried it and found it interesting.

As one trader says “I also have been trialing the system for the past week. Seems pretty easy to follow the alerts. The 20-minute delay for the demo is pretty useful because when you get a price alert it is 20 mins old so you can see if the alert has correctly predicted the trend for scalping immediately.”

I will just say it is easy to use and even the free delayed trial version gives you a pretty correct picture of the possibility using the alerts in combination with the trend for scalping.