• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss TRP-FX.com(Was TRPForex.com)

General discussions of a financial company
Please connect on email REMOVED.

FPA Forums Team Note: Posting your email address in a thread like this is a fast way to get emailed by dozens of recovery room scammers. They will promise to help you, but really plan to steal more money from you.

Noo, i am not paying anymore, She call herself Kelly, she said she is from Malaysia, how did you get scammed?? How much money you lost?? What's the name of the person who scammed you? Post some pics of you have
Exactly this happened to me also I got this same girl Kelly form tinder , she shared her WhatsApp number , and after some days chatting on WhatsApp she suggest me to invest in market to trader gold , shhe opened my account through TRP , I deposited 100$ initially , started trading from 11/4/22 , daily she use to give me 3 trade , trade start and end in 5 to 6 min with profit , one week i earned 500$ , i was not sure about withdrawal so on 15/4/22 i ask kelly to teach me how to take money out , she did teach me & i withdrawal 50$ which i get in my bank account through OKX application ( which is conversion merchant aap) , I invested more 2048$ and trading was going on 3 trade per day and my profit was raising, kelly ask me to deposit more funds , she offered me 3000$ help from her side and ask me to deposit 2000$ , I refused still she gave me 3000$ ss to deposit in MT5 , I did that we continue trading , we were suppose to withdrawal on 29/4/22 , on 26/4/22 I myself tried to withdrawal 429 $ , this request was rejected , on 27/4/22 I asked her that I am in urgent need of money please help me to withdrawal of10k$ , yesterday evening after trading my balance was 76000$ i made a withdrawal of 10000$ but TRP was not processing my request , and my 429 withdrawal request was having reject status , I gave her SS of rejected request details, there were a customer support number(+447838364943) , I text this number and ask about my rejected order , he said that there is a florigen transition in your account of 3000$ which you have to justify by depositing 3000$
I refused to do so and keep asking for my funds , I contact kelly she said do what customer care says, and suddenly the costumer care block me on WhatsApp, today morning i ask kelly to help , she said you have to deposit 3000$ otherwise within 3 days your TRP account will be blocked .

Exactly this happened to me also I got this same girl Kelly form tinder , she shared her WhatsApp number , and after some days chatting on WhatsApp she suggest me to invest in market to trader gold , shhe opened my account through TRP , I deposited 100$ initially , started trading from 11/4/22 , daily she use to give me 3 trade , trade start and end in 5 to 6 min with profit , one week i earned 500$ , i was not sure about withdrawal so on 15/4/22 i ask kelly to teach me how to take money out , she did teach me & i withdrawal 50$ which i get in my bank account through OKX application ( which is conversion merchant aap) , I invested more 2048$ and trading was going on 3 trade per day and my profit was raising, kelly ask me to deposit more funds , she offered me 3000$ help from her side and ask me to deposit 2000$ , I refused still she gave me 3000$ ss to deposit in MT5 , I did that we continue trading , we were suppose to withdrawal on 29/4/22 , on 26/4/22 I myself tried to withdrawal 429 $ , this request was rejected , on 27/4/22 I asked her that I am in urgent need of money please help me to withdrawal of10k$ , yesterday evening after trading my balance was 76000$ i made a withdrawal of 10000$ but TRP was not processing my request , and my 429 withdrawal request was having reject status , I gave her SS of rejected request details, there were a customer support number(+447838364943) , I text this number and ask about my rejected order , he said that there is a florigen transition in your account of 3000$ which you have to justify by depositing 3000$
I refused to do so and keep asking for my funds , I contact kelly she said do what customer care says, and suddenly the costumer care block me on WhatsApp, today morning i ask kelly to help , she said you have to deposit 3000$ otherwise within 3 days your TRP account will be blocked .
Dont give any single amount, it's trap..

Sharing personal contact info makes people vulnerable to recovery room scammers.
Please share your watsapp no,we can talk there

FPA Forums Team Note: You were warned that posting your contact info in a thread like this is a fast way to get emailed by dozens of recovery room scammers. Are you really so cold-hearted that you would ask other people to open themselves up to these scammers?

The FPA recommends against publicly posting your private contact info in a thread like this or asking others to do the same. Any person here could be a recovery room scammer and other recovery room scammers will read this thread later.

Do not deposit any funds, everything will gone in seconds,, do not trust them,, all are frauds.. tell me how much you invested in total? And how much you were able to withdraw .?? But for any reason do not invest any amount,,

Yes same thing happened with me you can contact me regarding this REMOVED
Her name is liu kally from Chinese native from Malaysia i have lost very huge amount because of this

Don't deposit a single penny same thing happened with many more
DM me on insta --- REMOVED

FPA Forums Team Note: Posting your personal contact info in a thread like this is a fast way to get emailed by dozens of recovery room scammers. They will promise to help you, but really plan to steal more money from you.

Screenshot_20220428-172821.jpg
Screenshot_20220428-172821.jpg

Back