1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

UCVHost.com

Discussion in 'Forex World' started by Administrator, Aug 26, 2012.

1. Administrator

Administrator Just Administrator :-)

2. siriyke

siriyke Banned

This is pure scam !!!!!!!!!1 Traders avoid them.

I have gone through their web hosting services and decided to try them. I paid 35USD for transfer of 2 websites .Before transfer they told me it takes maximum 7-10days to complete transfer. After payment my sites were more than 12 days without been transfer. This process takes less than 48hrs with my previous host. I contacted ucvhost to refund me that I am not interested anymore with their services and they don`t want to refund e as they claimed on their site. They used cheap services to attract clients and rippe them off. Please avoid them if you want not to fall victim.
    I attached here the copies of the transfer order transaction IDs from their site for evidence.
    ucvhosting.

#2 siriyke, Sep 11, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2012
  3. Michael PB

Michael PB Recruit

UCVhost is down since Oct 17th, the VPS is inaccessible, the site down, no mail, no information, no whatsoever, silence and lost Tests, settings and life accounts.
    Is there a way to proceed? to get refund?
    Thanks for your suggestions Mike PB

4. Michael PB

Michael PB Recruit

Sent: Thursday, October 24, 2013 5:05 PM
    To: DeWayne Dawkins
    Subject: Server IP : 159.253.xxx.yyy

By chance I found your note on the net ucvhost.com
    “ucvhost
    All our servers have been taken over by Softlayer. Please contact Softlayer with your server ip.
    Dwayne Dawkins ddawkins@softlayer.com
    Paige Garcia pgarcia@softlayer.com
    Please contact SoftLayer, an IBM Company 4849 Alpha Rd, Dallas, TX 75244 +1 866.398.7638 toll-free”

I gently ask you to give me access to my server IP : 159.253.xxx.yyy
    MP

ANSWER
    Oct. 25.2013
    Due to no fault of SoftLayer, the services provided to our direct customer UCVHost (Rajat Khanna) have been terminated.
    If you had services provided by UCVHost, please direct all questions and concerns directly to Rajat Khanna at rajatkhanna77@gmail.com or 585-301-4742. Sincerely, SoftLayer

AND
    Oct 28.2013
    At the request of Rajat Khanna, the services provided to UCVHost were terminated effective October 16th, 2013. Pursuant to SoftLayer policy, the data on those servers was automatically deleted shortly thereafter and is no longer available. If you paid for services provided by UCVHost, please direct all questions and concerns directly to Rajat Khanna at rajatkhanna77@gmail.com or 585-301-4742.

If you are interested in becoming a ‘direct customer’ of SoftLayer, please visit our website at Cloud Servers, Storage, Big Data, & More | SoftLayer IAAS Solutions
    Sincerely, SoftLayer

AND
    Mr RK does not answer any mails

5. reviewerlady

reviewerlady Private, 1st Class

Good Luck!

6. Michael PB

Michael PB Recruit

Well I think this money and those settings are lost in e-space

: ucvhost