USD/JPY Daily Video, March 10, 2014

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,
Yen now is forming very interesting setup that could give us a lot of possibilities for trading:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your high valuated analysis. I really appreciate what you are doing, helping traders to stay on "green" side :) .

I followed your analysis last week for EUR/USD and I gained a 105 pips trade.

I follow your work from a long time now but I was on a demo trading account and recently opened a real account, but I still need to learn many things about trading.

You are doing a great job. Thank you again!

Sive,

I was wondering what settings do you use for your Overbought Predictor for USDJPY on daily time frame (countbars, period, number of highs & lows)? Do you use other settings for other currency pairs and if you switch to for example 4H time frame. I know DiNapoli suggests to look back at least 6 months in the past to fit the lines according to the price action do you do this or just use one setting. Thank you for your input in advance,

Sive,

I was wondering what settings do you use for your Overbought Predictor for USDJPY on daily time frame (countbars, period, number of highs & lows)? Do you use other settings for other currency pairs and if you switch to for example 4H time frame. I know DiNapoli suggests to look back at least 6 months in the past to fit the lines according to the price action do you do this or just use one setting. Thank you for your input in advance,

Hi Svezir,
usually I use the same settings not only for currencies but for other assets as well. I'm very rare look on intraday OB/OS. DiNapoli also do not use intraday OB/OS.
I use 135 periods and 3 extreme points average for OB/OS levels.

Back