• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Vega-ForexBot.com

General discussions of a financial company
Be careful, warning
Today 26 Feb. 2014 and last trade dated 12 Feb. 2014, and showing only negative floating balance, if he is honest, he should show the open trades also, for people to see everything, many loss trades then stoped since 12 Feb. 2014, you owner of this EA, be honest and show all open trades.
This is warning to everyone, be careful

Warning to all members
Be carefull about this scammers:read this
On 27 Dec. 2013 he opened many manual trades with lot size 1.10 to show that the EA makes profit (scam)
After this date lot size opened is 0.60 lot size
Then some lot trades with lot size 0.03 lot size
Today is 26 Feb. 2014 but last update on his account here is on 14 Feb. 2014, same also on MyFxBook
Since 12 Feb. 2014 he shows only negative floating balance , which is not correct of course, as the real negative balance is very big, but he freezes only at the level of little negative balance.
This person, is not honest, he is a real scammer, but stupid scammer, as he thinks that traders are idiot will not discover his scamming plan.
Why you do like this scammer, be honest once in your life, garrora is right about what he said about you, you scam on people,
I challenge you if you can leave open trades visible to public, and even if you do, what about other scam you did in this EA ?

the Good Martin EA seems to well work ( better than VEGA )
we will see in the next weeks if the results will remain so good.

Warning to all members
Be carefull about this scammers:read this
On 27 Dec. 2013 he opened many manual trades with lot size 1.10 to show that the EA makes profit (scam)
After this date lot size opened is 0.60 lot size
Then some lot trades with lot size 0.03 lot size
Today is 26 Feb. 2014 but last update on his account here is on 14 Feb. 2014, same also on MyFxBook
Since 12 Feb. 2014 he shows only negative floating balance , which is not correct of course, as the real negative balance is very big, but he freezes only at the level of little negative balance.
This person, is not honest, he is a real scammer, but stupid scammer, as he thinks that traders are idiot will not discover his scamming plan.
Why you do like this scammer, be honest once in your life, garrora is right about what he said about you, you scam on people,
I challenge you if you can leave open trades visible to public, and even if you do, what about other scam you did in this EA ?

STOP! STOP! STOP!
To write this nonsense!
I never deceived nobody.
It will suffice to write.
That that I am scammers, can tell only COURT.
If you have proofs.
Give it make.
Only ready to pay compensation for the charges me and my product.
I passed on 0.60 lot what to reduce risks at trade.
This mine of the decision to which I have the right.

lot size 0.03 Is a single mistake.
I never traded in a manual mode.
Who has everything my EA can check it on backtesting
Since 12 Feb. 2014 - I had open branches, under the terms of strategy and I never hide it.
Under the terms of strategy I can receive on 10 transactions in
day, and I can on 10 in a month.

Everything, can check it on backtesting

jarora don't try, you won't take away from me clients.

STOP! STOP! STOP!
To write this nonsense!
I never deceived nobody.
It will suffice to write.
That that I am scammers, can tell only COURT.
If you have proofs.
Give it make.
Only ready to pay compensation for the charges me and my product.
I passed on 0.60 lot what to reduce risks at trade.
This mine of the decision to which I have the right.

lot size 0.03 Is a single mistake.
I never traded in a manual mode.
Who has everything my EA can check it on backtesting
Since 12 Feb. 2014 - I had open branches, under the terms of strategy and I never hide it.
Under the terms of strategy I can receive on 10 transactions in
day, and I can on 10 in a month.

Everything, can check it on backtesting

jarora don't try, you won't take away from me clients.

These are your customers, not mine! In order it not over as with EA Scalping-ProSystem.

Good Martin System is only modified Forex Grid Trader EA and Forex Setka. Not to buy!

Free: Download Forex Grid Trader - Forex Setka 1.6.mq4 from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

Jarora, find itself other work.
You can buy Good Martin System and earn as I and my other clients.
Well will suffice to write the ****.
I understand that my EA works successfully.
On it you need to kill it!
my EA is WRITTEN ON NEW mql4, ON IT EXCEPT me, MORE NOBODY HAS the EA THIS CODE.
Not probably to break and steal new MQL4.
Than Jarora is engaged always.
YOURS COMPARISONS of photos of FREE **** WITH the SAME FREE **** MEANS NOTHING.
But it directs suspicions among my new clients.
Whom it hooked on everything, read about Jarora at this forum and about its **** instead of brains.

Jarora, find itself other work.
You can buy Good Martin System and earn as I and my other clients.
Well will suffice to write the ****.
I understand that my EA works successfully.
On it you need to kill it!
my EA is WRITTEN ON NEW mql4, ON IT EXCEPT me, MORE NOBODY HAS the EA THIS CODE.
Not probably to break and steal new MQL4.
Than Jarora is engaged always.
YOURS COMPARISONS of photos of FREE **** WITH the SAME FREE **** MEANS NOTHING.
But it directs suspicions among my new clients.
Whom it hooked on everything, read about Jarora at this forum and about its **** instead of brains.

Yes, EA works successfully but only for you. Your clients lose money.

Vega Forex Bot | Vega-ForexBot.com reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army

Yes, EA works successfully but only for you. Your clients lose money.

Vega Forex Bot | Vega-ForexBot.com reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army

Not concordant with you.
I have about 100 clients. I can't be pleasant to all.
I don't sell a miracle for 99 USD. But I sell really good EA
I recommend a risk level which costs at me and gives me Monthly: 43.06 % on the average.
The client writes that he has Monthly: 130.00 %
After that it has a recession.
Any EA with mad risk can destroy your account.
If it had my risk level, it wouldn't lose the money.

Back