• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss VolumeFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
In present life of a trader, it is absolutely vital that one stay open to every option instead of becoming specific to any option. But often it’s not easy given we are required to use different brokers for different things.

Not anymore with VolumeFX, which is the BEST platform to trade Forex, Crypto, CFD’s, Stocks, Commodities and indices with a PURE ECN/STP Hybrid Model!

It makes life easier for everyone, especially one who like to be open to different options. The spread too is bare minimum with Fast Deposits, Same Day Withdrawals, and Accepts Traders from anywhere in the world!

Dear traders, please check out my unfortunate experience before you plan to trade with this broker.

A few days ago, I registered my real account on VolumeFX. At first, everything was going well, I have both Chinese and Malaysian nationality, but I live and live in Malaysia for a long time, so when I register, I Use the Chinese passport and Malaysia's residential address as a certification file to upload and get their certification: they passed my documents the next day and notified me via EMAIL.

Subject :Your KYC Document Status

Accept : zhangyi9984@gmail.com

Date: April 12, 2019, 10:05 PM

Hello YI,

Congrats! We successfully reviewed your ID Selfie and are pleased to inform you that our compliance deparment approved it.

Regards,

Volume Compliance Department

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: April 11, 2019, 11:15 PM

Hello YI,

Congrats! We successfully reviewed your Proof of Residence and are pleased to inform you that our compliance deparment approved it.

Regards,

After that, I created a real account and made a deposit. After about two weeks, I made some money for the transaction, so I applied for a partial profit from them. But I didn't expect the disaster to happen. They refused my withdrawal request. , the reason is very unbelievable.

Date: May 2, 2019 8:14 PM

Hello YI,

We regret to inform you the ID Selfie which you have uploaded has been declined by our compliance department. Please ensure you follow all the guidelines and upload the appropriate documents as soon as you can to get your account verified.

Rejection Reason: KYC Rejection Your Passport is labelbed for China but your account is set to Malaysia. Please provide Malaysia Passport Thank you

Regards,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subject : Withdrawal request status has been changed to: Rejected

Date: May 2, 2019 8:14 PM

Hello YI,

Your withdrawal request has been declined. Please log in your Volume account to re-submit it.

Method: Skrill

Currency: USD

Amount: 500.00

Reason: KYC needs to be fully approved

Regards,

Volume Finance Department

When I uploaded my Malaysian ID card again according to their request, when I received their EMAIL, they didn't want to pay my withdrawal, so they refused again! God, I have uploaded my according to their requirements. Malay West comes with proof of identity.

Date: May 2, 2019, 11:16 PM

Hello YI,

We regret to inform you the ID Selfie which you have uploaded has been declined by our compliance department. Please ensure you follow all the guidelines and upload the appropriate documents as soon as you can to get your account verified.

Rejection Reason: Our Compliance team is looking more into this account We are finding it hard to accept these documents considering one from China was sent but you have a Malaysia passport which is documented in your account. We will have to keep you updated. We take this very seriously because we do not want to be subject to money laundering thank you for your patience

Regards,

I want to say here, if you want to trade with them, there is no problem. If you lose, this broker will do everything possible to refuse to pay the withdrawal when you make a profit. So traders please stay away from this broker, if you already I have traded with them, then I can only wish you good luck. I believe more and more traders will come here to dismantle them.

Also, here I would like to ask them, do traders with dual nationality cannot trade with them?

Back