• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss WesternPips.com

General discussions of a financial company
Waaooo, THAT SOUND BAD!(or really good if it's real, but I don't think that's real...) I don't have bought the EA, but a lot (or all) the review are made by people who have an account which was created the day of the review and only have 1 message. Are they account created by the seller?? I don't know but it's really suspicious all the people said the same thing (best EA ever made, can't wait for the update).
And nobody share there account with myfxbook, and no proof...
So if it's not a scam, can people share proof of what they said? Share review with myfxbook (verified account)??????????

You can check here http://www.myfxbook.com/members/www35 All accounts this real accounts with withdraw profit
And we have many years old monitorings here

Ok, show me the money coming in the month with statements and the whole setup with broker, VPS and set.files, then I will believe you.

warning for Japanese
we cant use it as this point
because they recomending brokers are cant signup from Japan
this ea performance is rely on broker
it mean Japanese can signup brokers (example xm)on are not working
i am hearing Japanese can signup and working broker.but he dont reply
sorry for bad English

日本人の方に注意!
このツール、日本人には使えません
このツールはレート配信が早い業者と遅い業者との利ザヤを抜くものですが、レート配信の遅い業者が日本人では登録できないような所ばかりで使えません
いくつも口座を開いて試しました(ほんと疲れた)が動くのが全然見つからない
このツールの成績はブローカーに依存するのです
今サポートに日本人でも開けてちゃんとツールが動くブローカーを聞いていますがもう半分無視されてます
私が人柱となりますので私の報告があるまで買わないようにした方がいいと思います
もし日本人の方が見ておられまして、動くブローカーがあれば教えていただければ幸いです
よろしくお願いします

ちょっと文が拙いけど日本人です
高卒なんだよ許してね

Last edited:
24/7 Supportなんて書いてあるけど返信が遅い遅い
最近は忙しいのかなんなのか知らないけど一日二日返信待たせられる時が多い

あとまだ使えてない

最初買うときに日本からでも使えるか確認して、「Yes!you can!」なんて元気のいい返事をもらったけど全然無理じゃん
もうその時点で悪質なんだよ

ふざけんなよこっちは10万も払ってんのにこのサポート
VPS借りるのもただじゃねえんだぞ待たせんなクソが

EA is great, although I need to keep fine tune the preset but very optimistic that results getting better and better.

Thanks to Sergey and team for great support..and success to everyone with WP.

looking forward to get the new update released very soon....
Which broker do you use please?

サポートにやる気が感じられないのでSkypeで返金を求めると、メールを送るように指示され、担当からのメールを待てと言われました。
しかし、待てども返事は返ってこず、Skypeで催促すると、もう一度同じ内容を送れとのこと。
理由はよく分かりませんが、同じ内容のものを同じ宛先に送りました。
それでも返ってこないので、Skypeで連絡するとまた同じ指示を受けました。

このループ対応を1ヶ月受けています
引き止めたいのか嫌がらせなのか
何がしたいのかよくわからない

24時間サポートを謳っていますがツールの開発が忙しいからとか理由つけてやってないし
とりあえず買わない方がいい
ツール自体全然機能しないから
詐欺詐欺
高い授業代だった...

English
Great!
Nice 24/7 Support on Skype
You should buy!

Last edited:
Beware Beware Beware of Westernpips, They are totally thieves, TOTALLY SCAM !

I bought their system of Arbitrage, and it is a totally fake, its like a losing machine of your trading account, it opens randomly trades depending on some gaps and 99% of these trades are losing trades, and some time the system not works at all, this is not a real arbitrage, and then when you try to contact them about these problems via Skype, they hold you on for hours and hours before start replying you, and then they told you that the problem is from broker or from EA settings, I tried a lot of brokers and lot of settings and the result still the same: ONLY BIG LOSSES, they are liers, they are a group of Russian crooks, they are a one of Forex mafia, I lost my money and everything with them, so, again beware beware beware of dealing with this gang!

Beware Beware Beware of Westernpips, They are totally thieves, TOTALLY SCAM !

I bought their system of Arbitrage, and it is a totally fake, its like a losing machine of your trading account, it opens randomly trades depending on some gaps and 99% of these trades are losing trades, and some time the system not works at all, this is not a real arbitrage, and then when you try to contact them about these problems via Skype, they hold you on for hours and hours before start replying you, and then they told you that the problem is from broker or from EA settings, I tried a lot of brokers and lot of settings and the result still the same: ONLY BIG LOSSES, they are liers, they are a group of Russian crooks, they are a one of Forex mafia, I lost my money and everything with them, so, again beware beware beware of dealing with this gang!

Nice post.

This software is useless and not working!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cant make money with this software
On the contrary,I lost,

If you see this excel sheet,you can understand.(it was written by weste...scamers)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LtZ33x_8WAwjIJqc5inXF6jPYHz3H1HatWl5qsFi6To/edit#gid=862188927

I requested refund
But they returned only 300$ by agreement!

If, for some reason, justified by the “Client”, he is not satisfied with the quality of the “Program” “Client” has the right within 10 (ten) days from the date of payment of the full cost of the “Program” to request a refund. The Westernpips Group “Company” returns only 30% of the cost paid by the “Client” for the “Program” within 5 (five) days from the date of the “Client” requests a refund. 70% of the cost of the “Program” can`t be returned in accordance with paragraph 4.1.

That's weird....

They are saying everytime "You will be able to use! WAIT"
So, I wait.
And they didnt 24/7 suppport
Bad response.

DONT BUY IT!
I LOST 700$ BY IT!
NOT WORKING
I WILL INFORM YOU WESTERNPIPS ARE SCAM FROM JAPAN

Attachments

• Client Agreement Westernpips Group.pdf
    324.5 KB · Views: 27