Why are countries prohibited?

Some cases are pretty obvious such as North Korea. Others not so much. Why would a broker prohibit France, Canada, Lybia or Slovenia? I understand that there is no one-size-fits-all answer to this because each broker has their reasons. But I wonder if there is any reasonably predictable pattern or standard for such choices. Could one or another country be prohibited because it regulates too much and the broker doesn't want to have to deal with it?
It could be due to regulatory restrictions or compliance requirements imposed by the broker's jurisdiction. Rules are rules. use others out there.

Some cases are pretty obvious such as North Korea. Others not so much. Why would a broker prohibit France, Canada, Lybia or Slovenia? I understand that there is no one-size-fits-all answer to this because each broker has their reasons. But I wonder if there is any reasonably predictable pattern or standard for such choices. Could one or another country be prohibited because it regulates too much and the broker doesn't want to have to deal with it?
U answered Urself and i cant understand why did U do that

Back