Why trade with Trade360?

Article Postings

Article Postings
Why trade with Trade360?

Trading is an important step in your life and should be a well-calculated move. When it comes to deciding in trading, popular activities play a crucial role which helps to determine the trends in the market – by a great extent. But when it comes to collective action or decisions, you have to study everything yourself. However, Trade360 trading portal stands out from the rest by offering you calculated real-time data on mass activities.

Mass activity report for you

Trade360 works on the principle of CrowdTrading where it has its edgy algorithms or tools to monitor & analyze the different trading positions & moves of a wide range of traders internationally. The company is a regulated & licensed Cysec broker and hence you can always be sure of its novel CrowdTrading endeavor.

On the basis of analysis & monitoring, Trade360 will forward to you the proportion of traders selling or buying a particular asset at a given point of time. The very data on mass activity or decisions would further help to find the opportunities in the moment & profit from it. It is a fantastic help especially for the amateur traders who are always looking out for mass wisdom before taking any concrete decision. In fact, the readymade report on mass activities makes the scene much safer for you, thanks to Trade360.

The 2 major tools

While trading at Trade360, there are two most important tools to help you. One is Live Feed which offers you live data on trading activities by other traders so that you can understand the latest real-time trends & opportunities in trading. The other one is Asset information that offers you all pertinent data via easy-to-analyze charts on Trade360’s extensive range of assets on trade.

Convenient trading platforms

In tune with the modern smartphone trend, Trade360 allows trading on mobile platform too, added to online trading platform. The online option comes with a unique intuitive & customizable interface where one has the facility of 24/7 trading without any installation or download. In regards to the mobile trading option, you can trade anytime & anywhere on your Android or iOS portal. Trade360 guarantees desktop-quality interface with mobile trading platform.

110+ assets & nominal deposit amount

Trade360 is no less than a heaven for traders as here you will have this opportunity to choose from over 110 trading assets, including all the major ones- like stock, indexes, currencies or even bitcoin. The deposit amount is a mere value of $25 and there is no question of deposit fee here. A fantastic bit about Trade360 is that the portal allows several payment options and all the major credit & debit cards.

Great promotional offers

Trad360 vouches on customer convenience and hence has released different promotional offers for the trader-clients. You will get a $60 worth practice bonus as you join up here to enjoy a risk-free trading while there is a $50 worth bonus which can be accessed as you join and enter your phone number here.

Why NOT to choose Trade360

Elmas
Customer support
forex trader
How to edit personal info?

Chat started
Elmas joined the chat
Elmas
Hello and welcome.

forex trader
Hi,

Elmas
May I have your username please? Your Username is the one you use to log into your account, usually it is an email address.

forex trader
forex.trader989@gmail.com

Elmas
Thank you,Sir.

For now, Customer Support will assist you in the process. In the future, this function will be available through your account.

How can we assist you Sir?

forex trader
I sent a mail also to support but no response.

I need to upload the documents

Elmas
Let me check Sir.

You can upload the documents,Sir.

However, please be informed that your documents will be reviewed for verification once you have activated your account. A deposit is required to activate your account.

We received the email Sir.

Is there anything else I can assist you with,Sir?

forex trader
so before that kindly check whether the information updated or not

otherwise what can you verify?

Elmas
We will Sir.

First we will enter the data you provided at the email.

forex trader
why the verification is after the deposit?

Elmas
This is the procedure Sir. We were not informed the reason.

forex trader
I made some money with the no deposit bonus.

how can I withdraw it?

Elmas
Congratulations,Sir!

Sir bonus and the profits are considered as one.

Here are the Terms and conditions for the bonus,Sir. Subject to meeting all of the below criteria, the bonus will become withdraw-able:

1. Minimum deposit of US$ 25
2. Fulfilling a minimum trade volume of US$1,000,000
3. Completed Know-Your-Client (KYC) documentation
The Required documents:
a) If you will make a deposit with a credit card, a scanned copy of the credit card you used for the deposit.(front and back)
b) Photocopy of your ID or Passport.
c) Proof of address. (Example: utility bill showing your full name and current address can serve as a proof of address).

4. Clients are eligible to receive the bonus once, and for one account only. Each account opened qualifies for the bonus once per registered IP address, phone number, and email.

5. The minimum withdrawal amount for users who have claimed the Bonus is $100.
6. Only volume from trades that have been open for more than 10 minutes can count towards the volume requirements of this promotion.

Ownership of the bonus is assured if the Client makes a deposit within the first 7-day period after receiving the bonus.

Clients who have never deposited funds and who have not logged in for more than one week will have their positions closed and bonus money debited.

forex trader
so if I want to withdraw the profit also I have to complete the trading volume?

Elmas
Yes Sir.

forex trader
I am not asking about bonus, only profit?

Elmas
Bonus and the profits are subject to the same terms Sir

forex trader
it doesn't make any sense

Elmas
They are one Sir.

forex trader
that is my profit it is not your money

Elmas
Sir the profit is from the bonus.

forex trader
but what about my time and effort???

Elmas
Sir the bonus has rules.

forex trader
ok

if I am not trading with the bonus directly

after depositing my money if I started trading and after that if I made money

what will be the rules

Elmas
If you have deposited before the bonus, the profits and everything is yours. The bonus would be cancelled.

forex trader
so if I deposited $25 I can trade with $50+25 total of $75

what ever the money I am making I can withdraw

Elmas
No Sir.

If you are using the bonus the bonus is subject to terms.

If you do not use the bonus, profits and the deposit all are yours.

forex trader
so can you tell me what is the use of that GREAT BONUS?

Elmas
Sir the bonus increases the leverage.

forex trader
but if I use it you will add more conditions

Elmas
For those who cannot deposit big amounts, bonus gives them the chance to open bigger trades.

Yes Sir.

forex trader
the bonus is not for us.

Elmas
Your welcome.

forex trader
it is for your own benefits

Back