My experience with the forex course Learn to Trade/Smartcharts by Greg Secker

180phase

Spammer for LearnToTradeGroup &SmartChartsFx
Hello everyone! I wanted to share my experience with Learn to Trade, a website that offers courses on forex currency trading, along with the Smartcharts software. I stumbled upon Learn to Trade after watching one of Greg Secker's YouTube adverts.

Firstly, I want to clarify that I'm not a financial guru, and I had zero experience in trading before diving into Learn to Trade. So, if you're a newbie like me, don't worry; they made me feel at ease.

I found the courses really helpful. Greg Secker himself endorses them, and that definitely adds a layer of credibility. The material is easy to understand, even for someone who didn't know what a pip was. They take you from the basics to more advanced strategies, so you're not just throwing your money into the forex abyss.

But what truly sets Learn to Trade apart is the Smartcharts software. It's probably my favourite part because all the charts initially looked so complicated. Smartcharts provides you with real-time data, analytics, and customisable charts, making it easier than ever to make informed trading decisions. The support and community they provide are fantastic too. There's always someone ready to help you out, whether it's through their webinars, online forums, or one-on-one sessions. It’s reassuring to know that you're not alone.

Now, I won't lie and say that I became an overnight millionaire. Realistically, I've only just started, and I've made a few hundred pounds. Forex trading takes time, practice, and a whole lot of discipline. But thanks to Learn to Trade and the legit guidance of Greg Secker, I feel confident in my forex trading abilities, and I've seen some decent gains along the way.

Just my 2 cents, so to speak. I'm also eager to connect with fellow traders who've had experience with Learn to Trade. It would be fantastic if you could share your insights and viewpoints. As I’ve just started, does anyone have any strategies suitable for beginners that they could recommend?

Spam Cat does not like it when company representatives have multis pretending to be clients.
Spam Cat will now chop you up and have you as part of a complete breakfast.

NoSpamCat.jpg

Have you written a review yet?

Now, I won't lie and say that I became an overnight millionaire. Realistically, I've only just started, and I've made a few hundred pounds. Forex trading takes time, practice, and a whole lot of discipline. But thanks to Learn to Trade and the legit guidance of Greg Secker, I feel confident in my forex trading abilities, and I've seen some decent gains along the way.

Can you upload a full account statement that we can review please? Follow this tutorial:

Back