• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Can't get a refund £20,000 from Smartcharts, Learn to Trade, Greg Secker

I am having an issue with a company
I’ve been adding comments to all their FB posts as well Russell, and think they’ve blocked me as well now. Total scumbags these people, and I am sure many of the ‘employees’ are well aware of what is going on, despite their denial when confronted. They’ve been doing this for years, so their longest serving mentors etc will have been faced with these complaints many, many times over, yet when I first raised it with my coach, it was like I was the only person who’d ever had an issue.
Hi Mark
The other day I had a Zoom meeting with a guy from Bloomberg who is looking into the company. They need bringing down. He's hoping to produce a piece on the company. I've sent him all my emails.
Best wishes
Russ

I am also a victim. I signed up with Gurdas in July 2023. I spent since then trading every second I could, and I have done the courses 5-6 times. I now understand the training is extremely elementary. I know this, because I am now trading futures, it is better regulated, and there is less market manipulation.
So, I am not going to bore you with my whole story. But I have screen shots of proof of platform manipulation. Capital Index is also owned by Greg Secker by the way. The £20,000 that we paid for the package, was not a payment for a training course. I made it clear when I spoke to Gurdas, that I was interested in becoming a member of a community. He also very clearly stated in our video sales call, that £50,000 would be given to me to trade with once I completed the course once. Then I could continue to have access to the course for 2 years, and mentoring. His wording is important. Of course it is prop money, not real money. Prop firms pay $4.50 to submit a client to there simulated accounts. I currently am now with an excellent prop firm that give me free mentoring, live trading a community blah blah. They charged me $4.50. Not selling!
The package you pay for can only be accessed if you pay for this Smart Charts, (that are useless by the way) and you deposit your own money into Capital Index. Nice for them eh? So now your a beginner trader, using a manipulated platform with live money!
Greg Secker
Learn to Trade
Smart Charts
Capital Index
I am coming for all of you...
By the way, just for fun, I have included a screen shot of a perfect example of trade manipulation. The red dot is a buy entry limit order. the time and sale clearly show the price was not even within 1% of the price. the spread was very low, so no excuse there. Something to think about

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-02-21 at 11-10-33 Smart Charts.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-21 at 11-10-33 Smart Charts.png
    103.1 KB · Views: 51
Hi Kapil
1st thing you need to do is ask your bank for a “chargeback claim” for a full amount for fraudulent transaction/Consumer Right for refund within 14 days then your bank will contact Smartcharts to which they have to respond and the process will start.
I hope that helps!
Regards
Hello Irarra, Thanks for your reply. Finally I have had a response from SMART CHARTS VIP Team, refusing to provide my refund. Reason given was, that I attended two breakfast Club meetings conducted by a person on his holidays in far east.

Hi, I have been investigating Secker and LTT for 2 years now. One of my victims paid £48k so you were very lucky. I am a former senior Scotland Yard detective, Barrister and forex trader. You can reach me via LinkedIn and so can update you further.
The Police are now involved and I would like to hear your full story.
Thanks

Mark Veljovic
Hi there Mark, I've just sent you a connect request on LinkedIn, is this the/your correct account, may I ask?
linkedin.com/in/mark-veljovic-7136961b

WeFundYouTrade and Learn To Trade: Where one company ends and the other begins, is hard to tell:
I thought everyone might want to know, if they hadn't realised already:

*There's a new "Proprietary Trading Firm" under the name of WeFundYouTrade (registered only as an 'educational software' company in Dubai) trying to make a name for itself, with new clients/aspiring traders, since roughly July 2023 ish.

*The Interesting coincidences:
- WFYT: Appears to repeated share the same client service departments - advertisements (YouTube and Instagram) and faces (staffers) as Learn To Trade.

-Greg Secker himself has appeared numerous times on WFYt LiveStreams and "Partnerships projects", even going so far as saying during one Friday early evening LiveStream (of many) across facebook and DIscord that: "these guys here at WFYt, have $800M USD in sponsorship money from investors to give out to you guys, who can prove that you can pass the 2 stage audtions.

- They've (WFYT) made a weird attempt (never seen another company do anything like this before) to strike-out any and every negative 1 or 2 star comment here, on UK's Trustpilot:
uk.trustpilot.com/review/wfyt.com?page=2

The complaints, people have had from all over the world of WFYT (fronted heavily by Secker + a new 'trading psychologist expert: Dr Joy Conlon (who behaves as little more than a Saleswoman for the brand):

1) They've been promising real money funded accounts to clients who pay the "audition fee" for each respective tier of account e.g. £70 for the $10,000 audition acct - £300 ish for the $300k acct et al.

2) What appears to be happening instead is that they seem to be making their money from the audition fees, more than anything, whilst just play acting just enough to appear legitimate...their Discord
(search for the terms: Scam - Fraud and terminated my account) and Trust-pilot page ( look at all the 1 and 2 star reviews complaint details) however, tells a rather different story (with them banning their graduate/funded traders, left right n centre for newly created/retrospectively applied secret rules, that are not advertised).

3) They have no Refund policy in place whatsoever
All requests for refunds are ignore, even from previously engaging 'tech support n coaching' contact addresses.

4) They recently were caught by Trustpilot themselves, misrepresenting their ratings status, leading to Tp, placing a "warning header" on WFYt's page alerting clients of their mischief.

5) All the complaints essentially seem to centre around:
*They terminated my account out of the blue, right after I requested a 1st or 2nd payment
*They claim I had broken some obscure rule that I'd never read off from their website before, weeks back.
*They let me spend 5 to 7 months + of time and energy, only to tell me at the end of graduating the 2 x stage audition that "ohh you broke a.b p or c rule, several weeks back...therefore your audition now ends...but here's a discounted voucher so you can spend another £200 to try again"
*Terminating clusters of graduate/real money traders, for "trading under different IP addresses, according to their security systems"...ironically when this particular group of traders were each owed £1000 to £10 each of actual earnings, as funded traders.

N.B. They now (WFYT) maintain a near daily attempt at striking down any critical 1 or 2 star reviews from Trustpilot, whilst seemingly placing lots of paid/false 5 star ones (all remarking about how great their coaching is. but never their integrity for actually paying out).

Still, those of us who have fought back, have managed to keep our reviews in place, as warnings to potential future clients to consider carefully before buying into their hype on social media.

Attachments

• WFYt - Aditja Mishra new victim - 14th Feb 24.jpg
    WFYt - Aditja Mishra new victim - 14th Feb 24.jpg
    384.2 KB · Views: 30
  • WFYt - SJ new victim - 8th March 24.jpg
    WFYt - SJ new victim - 8th March 24.jpg
    484.6 KB · Views: 30
  • WFYt - Shatzy new victim - 5th March 24.jpg
    WFYt - Shatzy new victim - 5th March 24.jpg
    594.1 KB · Views: 26
  • WFYT - 14th March 2024 - Broad TPilot rating drops to 3.9.jpg
    WFYT - 14th March 2024 - Broad TPilot rating drops to 3.9.jpg
    450.2 KB · Views: 24
  • WFYT and learn To Trade collaborators - Dr Joy  Conlon - 28th Feb 2024 - 1 of 2.jpg
    WFYT and learn To Trade collaborators - Dr Joy Conlon - 28th Feb 2024 - 1 of 2.jpg
    551 KB · Views: 26
  • WFYT and learn To Trade collaborators - Dr Joy  Conlon - 28th Feb 2024 - 2 of 2.jpg
    WFYT and learn To Trade collaborators - Dr Joy Conlon - 28th Feb 2024 - 2 of 2.jpg
    165.3 KB · Views: 28
  • WFYt linked firm LTT aka Learn To Trade - being called out by Richard Branson in The daily Tel...jpg
    WFYt linked firm LTT aka Learn To Trade - being called out by Richard Branson in The daily Tel...jpg
    663 KB · Views: 29
  • Trustpilot catches WFYT mis-using their brand to elevate themselves - 20th feb 2024.jpg
    Trustpilot catches WFYT mis-using their brand to elevate themselves - 20th feb 2024.jpg
    435.8 KB · Views: 26
  • WFYt - No licence to operate as financial or shares trading firm - even though they market the...jpg
    WFYt - No licence to operate as financial or shares trading firm - even though they market the...jpg
    524.4 KB · Views: 31
Many thanks for this ! We have now connected on LinkedIn
Great evidence to add to my bundle.

Interesting forum topic - I have for some years tried to shine a light on the shaddy practises of many in the FX trading education space. Greg Secker has very much been on my radar.

I am sorry to hear so many stories of people who have been taken for very very significant sums of money. I cannot image how this much feel and I admire your bravery for talking about it here.

I would like to know in hindsight what could we do to prevent others being taken for a ride by these conman? What would have stopped you from embarking on this journey with these guys? In addition - what was the motivation for you turning to FX trading? Understanding drivers is helpful for us fighting and shining a light on the lies.

Hi, I have been investigating Secker and LTT for 2 years now. One of my victims paid £48k so you were very lucky. I am a former senior Scotland Yard detective, Barrister and forex trader. You can reach me via LinkedIn and so can update you further.
The Police are now involved and I would like to hear your full story.
Thanks

Mark Veljovic
Hi Mark I am in a similar position to these people. I put I £20 k for a £50k so called company funded a/c and £4.5 k for AI Trader. The program does not suit me and I don't understand their jargon. I have not utilised the company funded a/c at all nor the Live a/c. I asked for a refund of my £20 k to be ignored and told no refunds are possible after the cooling off period of 30 days since Dec 2023. What can I do.? Scorp24.

Hi I am writing about my recent experience (not even 1 week old ) with Smartcharts, Learn to Trade, Greg Secker.

I am a total beginner in Forex trading and bought a 3-day (£3,069) course from Learn to Trade/Smartcharts/Greg Secker people.

At the end of this course, instead of getting 3 mentorship sessions as promised in the programme, I got one session for 1.5hours where the so-called mentor was pitching a 12-month programme.

I kept on saying that I am a beginner and don’t have extra funds, but he was presenting the programme to me as a joint venture where if I invest £20K, it will be a joint account with the Company, where they will invest £30K and along with detailed 12-month educational content I will get 1-2-1 mentorship where the mentor will be guiding me in the trading process. The rational being that the Company and myself will be making profit together along the way at the ration of 80% to me and 20% to Greg Secker.

This made sense to me, since as a beginner I did not have much confidence in being able to make a profit when trading on my own and the 80% of course looked very appealing.

After purchasing the programme for 20K on Monday evening, Tuesday at 6am I received an e-mail with a link to a 30min Breakfast Club happening live that morning, no login details needed. I watched that live club, which made no sense to me as a beginner, and I kept thinking why did the mentor send me this link, since this was totally inappropriate to me as a beginner as I could not understand anything. As it turned out later, this link was a perfect trap for unsuspecting customer. Read on.

When I accessed my trading account later that morning, I realised there were no 30K funds in my trading account and neither my 20K was featuring anywhere! It transpired that in the end this money I paid does not allow me to trade, and that this £20,000 I have just paid was additional money to access only further educational content for 12 months.

It turned out that in order to get to the level of the joint account with the Company, which was pitched to me as STEP1 of the programme, I would have to invest further funds, show consistent 3% profit results for 3 months consecutively, plus satisfy a number of other conditions and only then they would consider and maybe accept me to trade in this joint Company’s account. This was total news to me as this was completely omitted by the so-called mentor from his sales pitch.

Immediately that morning (less than 24hours since purchasing) I decided to cancel this programme and get a refund because I realised the conditions were much too stringent and I also do not have further funds to invest, which I clearly said during the purchasing process a number of times.

NOW THE CATCH.
When I asked for my money back, 2 days later they came back to say that I am not entitled to any refund at all, because I accessed that 30-min breakfast club. Apparently, according to their T&Cs, if one accesses ANY part of the 12-month programme, one immediately forfeits the right to 14-day cancellation period and refund. So it turns out that the 30-min live Breakfast Club, with no login needed, where some guy is sitting and trading and a beginner cannot understand anything, costs £20,000.

The mentor’s e-mail with the link to the Breakfast club, received just before 6am is a perfect trap to satisfy their T&C clause which prevents a customer from cancelling the contract and getting their money back.

This is not even 1 week old experience, I am still trying to get my money back. Any advice?would recommend contacting Mark

Hi I am writing about my recent experience (not even 1 week old ) with Smartcharts, Learn to Trade, Greg Secker.

I am a total beginner in Forex trading and bought a 3-day (£3,069) course from Learn to Trade/Smartcharts/Greg Secker people.

At the end of this course, instead of getting 3 mentorship sessions as promised in the programme, I got one session for 1.5hours where the so-called mentor was pitching a 12-month programme.

I kept on saying that I am a beginner and don’t have extra funds, but he was presenting the programme to me as a joint venture where if I invest £20K, it will be a joint account with the Company, where they will invest £30K and along with detailed 12-month educational content I will get 1-2-1 mentorship where the mentor will be guiding me in the trading process. The rational being that the Company and myself will be making profit together along the way at the ration of 80% to me and 20% to Greg Secker.

This made sense to me, since as a beginner I did not have much confidence in being able to make a profit when trading on my own and the 80% of course looked very appealing.

After purchasing the programme for 20K on Monday evening, Tuesday at 6am I received an e-mail with a link to a 30min Breakfast Club happening live that morning, no login details needed. I watched that live club, which made no sense to me as a beginner, and I kept thinking why did the mentor send me this link, since this was totally inappropriate to me as a beginner as I could not understand anything. As it turned out later, this link was a perfect trap for unsuspecting customer. Read on.

When I accessed my trading account later that morning, I realised there were no 30K funds in my trading account and neither my 20K was featuring anywhere! It transpired that in the end this money I paid does not allow me to trade, and that this £20,000 I have just paid was additional money to access only further educational content for 12 months.

It turned out that in order to get to the level of the joint account with the Company, which was pitched to me as STEP1 of the programme, I would have to invest further funds, show consistent 3% profit results for 3 months consecutively, plus satisfy a number of other conditions and only then they would consider and maybe accept me to trade in this joint Company’s account. This was total news to me as this was completely omitted by the so-called mentor from his sales pitch.

Immediately that morning (less than 24hours since purchasing) I decided to cancel this programme and get a refund because I realised the conditions were much too stringent and I also do not have further funds to invest, which I clearly said during the purchasing process a number of times.

NOW THE CATCH.
When I asked for my money back, 2 days later they came back to say that I am not entitled to any refund at all, because I accessed that 30-min breakfast club. Apparently, according to their T&Cs, if one accesses ANY part of the 12-month programme, one immediately forfeits the right to 14-day cancellation period and refund. So it turns out that the 30-min live Breakfast Club, with no login needed, where some guy is sitting and trading and a beginner cannot understand anything, costs £20,000.

The mentor’s e-mail with the link to the Breakfast club, received just before 6am is a perfect trap to satisfy their T&C clause which prevents a customer from cancelling the contract and getting their money back.

This is not even 1 week old experience, I am still trying to get my money back. Any advice?
I would recommend contacting Mark

NOW THE CATCH.

This is not even 1 week old experience, I am still trying to get my money back. Any advice?
I would recommend contacting Mark Valjovic. There is a lot of us with a similar experience to you.

Hi Mark I am in a similar position to these people. I put I £20 k for a £50k so called company funded a/c and £4.5 k for AI Trader. The program does not suit me and I don't understand their jargon. I have not utilised the company funded a/c at all nor the Live a/c. I asked for a refund of my £20 k to be ignored and told no refunds are possible after the cooling off period of 30 days since Dec 2023. What can I do.? Scorp24.
Hi, please contact me on LinkedIn so we can discuss.

Back