• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Can't get a refund £20,000 from Smartcharts, Learn to Trade, Greg Secker

I am having an issue with a company
@irarra See the thread below, this is a complete scam

Hello, here is my experience with Greg Secker. I purchased a 3 day course and then I had a 1 to 1 with Gurdas where I could purchase a joint trading account, 36000 and they will add 100000. When Gurdas asked for my bank details I wasn't sure and said I will pay a later date. Something didn't seem right and then I thought let me look up on this. I searched Greg Secker scammer and now I'm here. I was close to paying the 36000 but something was off. But I payed the 3 day course.

Hello, here is my experience with Greg Secker. I purchased a 3 day course and then I had a 1 to 1 with Gurdas where I could purchase a joint trading account, 36000 and they will add 100000. When Gurdas asked for my bank details I wasn't sure and said I will pay a later date. Something didn't seem right and then I thought let me look up on this. I searched Greg Secker scammer and now I'm here. I was close to paying the 36000 but something was off. But I payed the 3 day course.
FPA saved you man :) it's always good to see when people come to FPA before being victim.

Hi I am writing about my recent experience (not even 1 week old ) with Smartcharts, Learn to Trade, Greg Secker.

I am a total beginner in Forex trading and bought a 3-day (£3,069) course from Learn to Trade/Smartcharts/Greg Secker people.

At the end of this course, instead of getting 3 mentorship sessions as promised in the programme, I got one session for 1.5hours where the so-called mentor was pitching a 12-month programme.

I kept on saying that I am a beginner and don’t have extra funds, but he was presenting the programme to me as a joint venture where if I invest £20K, it will be a joint account with the Company, where they will invest £30K and along with detailed 12-month educational content I will get 1-2-1 mentorship where the mentor will be guiding me in the trading process. The rational being that the Company and myself will be making profit together along the way at the ration of 80% to me and 20% to Greg Secker.

This made sense to me, since as a beginner I did not have much confidence in being able to make a profit when trading on my own and the 80% of course looked very appealing.

After purchasing the programme for 20K on Monday evening, Tuesday at 6am I received an e-mail with a link to a 30min Breakfast Club happening live that morning, no login details needed. I watched that live club, which made no sense to me as a beginner, and I kept thinking why did the mentor send me this link, since this was totally inappropriate to me as a beginner as I could not understand anything. As it turned out later, this link was a perfect trap for unsuspecting customer. Read on.

When I accessed my trading account later that morning, I realised there were no 30K funds in my trading account and neither my 20K was featuring anywhere! It transpired that in the end this money I paid does not allow me to trade, and that this £20,000 I have just paid was additional money to access only further educational content for 12 months.

It turned out that in order to get to the level of the joint account with the Company, which was pitched to me as STEP1 of the programme, I would have to invest further funds, show consistent 3% profit results for 3 months consecutively, plus satisfy a number of other conditions and only then they would consider and maybe accept me to trade in this joint Company’s account. This was total news to me as this was completely omitted by the so-called mentor from his sales pitch.

Immediately that morning (less than 24hours since purchasing) I decided to cancel this programme and get a refund because I realised the conditions were much too stringent and I also do not have further funds to invest, which I clearly said during the purchasing process a number of times.

NOW THE CATCH.
When I asked for my money back, 2 days later they came back to say that I am not entitled to any refund at all, because I accessed that 30-min breakfast club. Apparently, according to their T&Cs, if one accesses ANY part of the 12-month programme, one immediately forfeits the right to 14-day cancellation period and refund. So it turns out that the 30-min live Breakfast Club, with no login needed, where some guy is sitting and trading and a beginner cannot understand anything, costs £20,000.

The mentor’s e-mail with the link to the Breakfast club, received just before 6am is a perfect trap to satisfy their T&C clause which prevents a customer from cancelling the contract and getting their money back.

This is not even 1 week old experience, I am still trying to get my money back. Any advice

Hi I am writing about my recent experience (not even 1 week old ) with Smartcharts, Learn to Trade, Greg Secker.

I am a total beginner in Forex trading and bought a 3-day (£3,069) course from Learn to Trade/Smartcharts/Greg Secker people.

At the end of this course, instead of getting 3 mentorship sessions as promised in the programme, I got one session for 1.5hours where the so-called mentor was pitching a 12-month programme.

I kept on saying that I am a beginner and don’t have extra funds, but he was presenting the programme to me as a joint venture where if I invest £20K, it will be a joint account with the Company, where they will invest £30K and along with detailed 12-month educational content I will get 1-2-1 mentorship where the mentor will be guiding me in the trading process. The rational being that the Company and myself will be making profit together along the way at the ration of 80% to me and 20% to Greg Secker.

This made sense to me, since as a beginner I did not have much confidence in being able to make a profit when trading on my own and the 80% of course looked very appealing.

After purchasing the programme for 20K on Monday evening, Tuesday at 6am I received an e-mail with a link to a 30min Breakfast Club happening live that morning, no login details needed. I watched that live club, which made no sense to me as a beginner, and I kept thinking why did the mentor send me this link, since this was totally inappropriate to me as a beginner as I could not understand anything. As it turned out later, this link was a perfect trap for unsuspecting customer. Read on.

When I accessed my trading account later that morning, I realised there were no 30K funds in my trading account and neither my 20K was featuring anywhere! It transpired that in the end this money I paid does not allow me to trade, and that this £20,000 I have just paid was additional money to access only further educational content for 12 months.

It turned out that in order to get to the level of the joint account with the Company, which was pitched to me as STEP1 of the programme, I would have to invest further funds, show consistent 3% profit results for 3 months consecutively, plus satisfy a number of other conditions and only then they would consider and maybe accept me to trade in this joint Company’s account. This was total news to me as this was completely omitted by the so-called mentor from his sales pitch.

Immediately that morning (less than 24hours since purchasing) I decided to cancel this programme and get a refund because I realised the conditions were much too stringent and I also do not have further funds to invest, which I clearly said during the purchasing process a number of times.

NOW THE CATCH.
When I asked for my money back, 2 days later they came back to say that I am not entitled to any refund at all, because I accessed that 30-min breakfast club. Apparently, according to their T&Cs, if one accesses ANY part of the 12-month programme, one immediately forfeits the right to 14-day cancellation period and refund. So it turns out that the 30-min live Breakfast Club, with no login needed, where some guy is sitting and trading and a beginner cannot understand anything, costs £20,000.

The mentor’s e-mail with the link to the Breakfast club, received just before 6am is a perfect trap to satisfy their T&C clause which prevents a customer from cancelling the contract and getting their money back.

This is not even 1 week old experience, I am still trying to get my money back. Any advice?
OK, this isn't what you are going to want to hear but did you read the t's and c's BEFORE paying for the programme, right? If you did, you will have noticed that ALL of the conditions you have listed as "apparently" are actually in there in black and white. Whilst it may be the case that the coach / mentor didn't explain this fully to you, or fully check your understanding, you still have the personal responsibility to read the contract before you sign / buy anything. The other point to note is that when you pay for the £20k programme you are paying for the training, live sessions, coaching and ability to use the platform and all the associated content that comes with it. There's a LOT. Was it stated anywhere that you would use your £20k as trading capital? Unlikely.

I am a student of this programme and have invested plenty of time into carrying out the right level of due diligence BEFORE signing up to anything. I'm not a bot, not a LTT spammer as some may suggest, but I have dealt with their team in the past and always received excellent coaching and mentoring.

The Breakfast club that you refer to will not have had someone trading in front of you, it's actually an opportunity to learn from someone who is doing this full time, HOW they put together their watch list of currency pairs and what rules they apply before considering further analysis prior to placing any trades. NONE of the coaches / mentors give trading tips (legally you are not allowed to) and you are actively encouraged to build up your own set of rules that suit your own experience, budget, lifestyle and risk appetite.

A small suggestion from me would be to get involved, do the breakfast club daily (it's available every day) ask questions in the session (you can do this), and actually make your investment work for you. You have invested a considerable amount in your personal education so it would be a massive waste if you were to throw your hands up and declare "This is a scam" before actually giving yourself the opportunity to make this work for you. As you say you're only a week in so you have a long way to go.

I am pulling in good results right now - it has taken me some time to get to where I am but if you give yourself the chance, it will pay off before you know it. Unless of course you were thinking you were going to become a millionaire in a year's time in which case, there are deeper questions you need to ask yourself.

I genuinely hope you give this a shot because if you do (and do it properly) you really will make a massive difference to your life.

All the best.

OK, this isn't what you are going to want to hear but did you read the t's and c's BEFORE paying for the programme, right? If you did, you will have noticed that ALL of the conditions you have listed as "apparently" are actually in there in black and white. Whilst it may be the case that the coach / mentor didn't explain this fully to you, or fully check your understanding, you still have the personal responsibility to read the contract before you sign / buy anything. The other point to note is that when you pay for the £20k programme you are paying for the training, live sessions, coaching and ability to use the platform and all the associated content that comes with it. There's a LOT. Was it stated anywhere that you would use your £20k as trading capital? Unlikely.

I am a student of this programme and have invested plenty of time into carrying out the right level of due diligence BEFORE signing up to anything. I'm not a bot, not a LTT spammer as some may suggest, but I have dealt with their team in the past and always received excellent coaching and mentoring.

The Breakfast club that you refer to will not have had someone trading in front of you, it's actually an opportunity to learn from someone who is doing this full time, HOW they put together their watch list of currency pairs and what rules they apply before considering further analysis prior to placing any trades. NONE of the coaches / mentors give trading tips (legally you are not allowed to) and you are actively encouraged to build up your own set of rules that suit your own experience, budget, lifestyle and risk appetite.

A small suggestion from me would be to get involved, do the breakfast club daily (it's available every day) ask questions in the session (you can do this), and actually make your investment work for you. You have invested a considerable amount in your personal education so it would be a massive waste if you were to throw your hands up and declare "This is a scam" before actually giving yourself the opportunity to make this work for you. As you say you're only a week in so you have a long way to go.

I am pulling in good results right now - it has taken me some time to get to where I am but if you give yourself the chance, it will pay off before you know it. Unless of course you were thinking you were going to become a millionaire in a year's time in which case, there are deeper questions you need to ask yourself.

I genuinely hope you give this a shot because if you do (and do it properly) you really will make a massive difference to your life.

All the best.
Please provide proof that you are a student of this program.

Attachments

• UWB_Conf.jpg
    UWB_Conf.jpg
    219.4 KB · Views: 306
nice try Greg
Not sure what else you want to see. If you're going to dismiss genuine information due to an obvious bias that you have then I can't help you. I've posted evidence and you're dismissing it out of hand. Short of posting private personal information I'm not sure what else you want to see. Do tell, please. Or better still, how about posting evidence of the so called scam. Do you even have evidence or are you just posting defamatory info for fun? I've been a student for a number of years. Made gains, made losses but every trade decision was my own. I signed up to the unlimited wealth package at the beginning of September and continued my learning. All good so far and as I said in my earlier post, I knew exactly what I was getting into. Looks like some people need to grow up and take some personal responsibility.

Hi there !

You will have seen my posts on here regarding my investigating Secker and LTT for deceiving people exactly like you have described. I have now been in contact with over 40 victims and am finalising my evidence package for the police and other regulators. You can contact me via LinkedIn and I can advise you how to take this forward. I will add you to my list of victims.

Thanks
Mark Veljovic
I was told on livestream via Facebook that myself along with 10 others had won a 10k trading account. We have all been waiting. Attended this so called trading training! LTT charged about 100 people £90 to watch a promo that went on from 10am-3pm ! They were charging £9995 for the Smart Charts A.I software at the end of the session. Not one of us has an account from the company that we were told on live that we had won.
Surely this is false advertising?

Dear 'Irarra,'
Smart Charts and would be happy to assist you. In order to do so please could you provide your customer number, which would have been provided on your invoice at the time of purchase, which will allow me to identify you as a genuine customer. We will then be able to reach out to you directly to discuss your concerns.
Kind regards
Smart Charts
Hi Smart Charts

Can you assist me in my funded account that I was told on Facebook live Dec10th 2023 I had won? I sat through the days ‘training’ with Gurdas. I didn’t want to buy the software. It doesn’t and didn’t state that we had to purchase the A.I? I was told by Gurdas that it was possible to be funded in MT4.. I am still waiting. Please don’t fob me off. What kind of people are you to lie to innocent people such as myself!? Telling me I had won a life changing opportunity. And yes. I have proof.

Back