• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss XLTrade.net

General discussions of a financial company
I've been with xltrade.net for a while now. I am very comfortable with their setup because they have no restrictions on how you make your trades. They pay me 2 days after I request withdrawal of profits. I tend to trade manually, and sometimes if I don't have time to look at the charts and study the market, I use signals. I even plan to use EA soon to have passive earnings, however, I haven't seen a good EA compatible to MT5. Do you guys have any recommendations?

Please help make people aware of XLTrade. I have all the documentation of being completely ripped off! I read there site completely, even talked to a rep. verbally (Daniel). He called me repeatedly until I made the deposit. I have every piece of evidence possible to prove these people hunted then tricked me into opening an account. First they put me on a 30day lockout period, mandatory must trade at least 15 of those days. Which I have done. Then on the 30th day I asked for a payout from the $13k account balance that I am positive. They drag me along for another week with a ton of emails back and forth to eventually tell me they reject my withdrawal request because of "high risk trading". I was very clear from the beginning about my trading style and was assured I would be fine. Besides that ON THE SITE! It states "STRATEGY RESTRICTION: NONE" Please be aware to not trust anything they say or put on their site they will not pay. My question is where is my deposit of $5000 and what will they do with the $8000 I made? I bet they will keep both.......

Attachments

• XLTrade Proof.JPG
    XLTrade Proof.JPG
    427.4 KB · Views: 3
Please help make people aware of XLTrade. I have all the documentation of being completely ripped off! I read there site completely, even talked to a rep. verbally (Daniel). He called me repeatedly until I made the deposit. I have every piece of evidence possible to prove these people hunted then tricked me into opening an account. First they put me on a 30day lockout period, mandatory must trade at least 15 of those days. Which I have done. Then on the 30th day I asked for a payout from the $13k account balance that I am positive. They drag me along for another week with a ton of emails back and forth to eventually tell me they reject my withdrawal request because of "high risk trading". I was very clear from the beginning about my trading style and was assured I would be fine. Besides that ON THE SITE! It states "STRATEGY RESTRICTION: NONE" Please be aware to not trust anything they say or put on their site they will not pay. My question is where is my deposit of $5000 and what will they do with the $8000 I made? I bet they will keep both.......
If you are having a severe problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Financial Company Comparisons and Discussions
and give details (make sure to choose "prefix" as a problem).

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, it will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes getting advice specific to resolving your issue easier.

Back