• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Yadix.com

General discussions of a financial company
Does the broker offer education for newbies?
I dont think so, I used the demo account to practice when I started live trading. The demo charts are the same as the live account charts, I compare them very well. I still use the demo account to test new strategies before trying them out on the live account

There are many ways to deposit money. Please check the site for this information. I use my debit card and it is instantl. A little amount is also charged during withdrawal. very little amount though; I think it is less than 1% of the withdrawn amount

I got prompt replies the few times I have used the live chat. The replies were quite helpful too. So what I can say is that they reply well. Maybe someone who has used the live chat more than I have would have a better reply

I have also contacted Support before and the replies they gave were prompt. Even though I was just trying to open an account when I contacted them, I was impressed by such professionalism.

The broker where making profit is illegal.

Attachments

• Screenshot_10.png
    Screenshot_10.png
    88 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot_9.png
    Screenshot_9.png
    115 KB · Views: 3
Back