Cheap-Forex-VPS.com Review Visit site

Updated: Sep 24, 2018

Join live discussion of Cheap-Forex-VPS.com on our forum

Cheap-Forex-VPS.com profile provided by Janet Evans, Aug 21, 2013

www.cheap-forex-vps.com - Your Choose !!!

Choosing a hosting provider that isn’t designed for MT4 is putting your account at risk! We design our hosting solution specifically for Forex traders looking to automate trading on MetaTrader and with Expert Advisors (EAs).

• Solves the complicated setup for Automated Trading on a VPS.

• Configure a server automatically for you to trade 24/7.

• Installs your FOREX broker’s MetaTrader application for you.

• Installs your choice of automated Expert Advisor (EA) trading robot.

• Monitors and keeps you updated for 24/7 uninterrupted operation.

• Fast and stable OS Windows Server 2003

• 5 day money back guarantee

victor_perez_twenty,
Massachusetts, USA,
Jun 30, 2018,

Like they say first impressions are the most important and I have to say Cheap Forex VPS made quiet a good impression on me. At first they delayed or so I thought in getting back to me after I paid my mini plan subscription. Then I contacted them and the reason for the delay was that I made a spelling error on my email. Even on a Friday after 5:00 PM EST (I am in the USA) customer service took care of everything fast. I'll give Amelia Rouse who was the customer representative who took care of me 5 stars out of 5 .
jslimcfa,
Apr 3, 2018,

As other users mentioned, this company has a very strong customer support. If you need anything, just contact them. Within few minutes, you will get it done. I am using basic plan and running MT4s with 9 EAs with no problem. Set up may take a while because it is slow. But once your EAs set, no issue.
Phil,
Mar 1, 2018,

Easy, well priced, reliable and excellent customer service

The real strength of this company is in their excellent customer service. I have used the the least expensive vps option for approximatley 6 months and have found it sufficient to run one MT4 platform. I have found it reliable & easy to use and I think for the price it is a great option when compared to other products on the market.

I highly recommend cheap forex vps.

Yishan,
Gold coast, Australia,
Dec 20, 2017,

Fast response, excellent service. Overall satisfied.
I needed help installing the mt4 platforms for my brokers and it was done within the hour.
Mark,
Uk, United Kingdom,
Aug 21, 2017,

Great service great support

Very good service quick and easy to set up and excellent support responses when needed. Highly recommend
Moni ,
Arizona , USA,
Mar 16, 2017,

These guys are amazing!! i'm a Mac user, and I had a major issue logging and my computer would tell me, unable to access Remote Desktop. They were fast to respond TO ALL my messages, my ticket went to the technical team and they fixed it right away! Customer SERVICE ! GRADE A+
Darius,
Mar 6, 2017,

CHEAP FOREX VPS IS CHEAP

I am in the USA and have been using them for about 4 months Bad service. I can't purchase EAs, can't download EA and can't copy EAs from your computer to load to vps. "DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY"
Reply by JanetE submitted Mar 7, 2017:
Dear Darius,

We are sorry you stay unsatisfied, however I should say that we have checked and found that we has only one customer with name Darius from USA. So it was 3 month order and we found you hasn't sent no one email to our tech support and we didn't get no one claim from you.

Also I would mention that our VPS hasn't any restrictions on any EA usage as far as you can easy copy any files from/to VPS via Remote Desktop, but in case you has any difficulties our tech team always glad to help and support our customers.

Best regards,
Janet Evans
Cheap Forex VPS
ronrwill,
Corpus Christi, TX, USA,
Jan 13, 2017,

Best customer service and support I have encountered.

I am very satisfied with Cheap-Forex-VPS. I rely on them to install all my trading software at my VPS. They have consistently surprised me with their efficiency and accuracy. I have found them to be impeccably reliable. My daughter will be starting to trade forex soon and I have advised her to use Cheap-Forex-VPS.
LasseB,
Denmark,
Oct 5, 2016,

Cheap if you sign-up for a year otherwise it's kind of pricey. I tried the Deluxe package, which is supposed to be able to sustain ~10 MT4 terminals. It gave up at the 3rd...
Customer service is very fast though.
Reply by JanetE submitted Oct 10, 2016:
Dear LasseB,
Thank you for your review. We are sorry you stay unsatisfied but I should append that we have wide range of different plans and terms, so everyone can choose and find offer to their match. Sure as longer term as better price you will got.
As for terminal number of each plan it is strongly depends on chosen MT4 and EA settings, but if you feel your VPS work improperly our tech team will always help to resolve that.
Brenda,
Jun 21, 2016,

After doing my research, I decided to give this company a try and I was not disappointed. They were very quick to respond to my questions even over the weekend and during off hours, and had me set up by Sunday afternoon. As it turns out, I didn't need a VPS service after all and I notified them requesting a refund. They had my money back to me in less than 48 hours ... no muss, no fuss. If I ever do need a VPS service, I will definitely go back to this company, their prices and their service are top notch.