Land-Fx.com Review

Updated: Aug 5, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

Land-Fx is a forex broker. Land-Fx offers the MT4 and MT5 forex trading top platform. Land-Fx.com offers over 65 forex currency pairs, index, cfds, gold, silver and oil for your personal investment and trading options.

Land-Fx.com

CFD: (25+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
ZuluTrade: Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill, SticPay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill, SticPay

Join live discussion of Land-Fx.com on our forum

Balue,
Kyiv, Ukraine,
Jul 31, 2020,

Never increased margin requirement

Despite quite an aggressive bonus on deposits and leverage of up to x1000, the lands didn't budge when the volatility increased even further back in mid-june.

I am happy there's still place in FX, when you are not bothered by obnoxious regulators , meanwhile still feeling relatively safe to keep going.

2020 is probably the best year for making it with trading, even if for the pure luck, which i wish everyone who decide this type of life.

Jasper,
Stam, Netherlands,
Jun 9, 2020,

surprised by the lack of compromise

The latest wave of regulation made forex a bit of a sour competition.

But there's rarely a now walk-around, now is there? :). Don't get me wrong the impression land-fx makes is far from "walkaround" type of a business. If not only the world we live in..

Cogolin, France,
Jun 1, 2020,

I finally received my withdrawal

I believe it was a temporary issue with intermediary bank during COVID as card and sticpay withdrawals were processed smoothly during the same time. So everything's in order after all, keep up the good work and Wena has been very helpful!

Mar 18, 2020 - No Rating I am a customer at LandFx for many years now and I have always been pleased by their level of service. I do not wish to give a rating as the issue is still ongoing, but since the beginning of the crisis, their bank wire withdrawals do not reach my bank account anymore. They are still processing the credit card refunds, but not the bank wire withdrawals. I hope this resolves quickly and that it is not a liquidity issue on their side. I will keep the community posted about this issue

Mike,
Amsterdam, Netherlands,
May 29, 2020,

Up to 7% Cheaper than EU Prime Brokers

According to my rough calculation, trading 30 lots a month could save you up to 7% on trading expenses, should you consider a good discount broker (which i believe land-fx is) over a wanna be big boy and offer etfs and stock prime brokerage that will squeeze on things like financing fees and commissions on prime of the prime ECN technologies (often times still wrapped in a inferior mt4)

Tanja,
Sáske, Estonia,
Apr 28, 2020,

Volatility friendly broker

You broker's really tested, when things don't go as planned. The stories i hear from fellow traders - stuck in a trade for the broker going silent, after, apparently, bankrupting itself over WTI, are horrendous.

One knows what she's getting onself into when choosing forex though. So far Land-FX hasn't shown a sign of strain over what looks like a very tough period for humanity.

I'm grateful to have this respite from the madness. Never have i though to fined solace in trading, yet here i am ruminating out loud about it :)

Jasper,
Amsteradm, Netherlands,
Apr 24, 2020,

WTI Trade Could Have Left Me In Debt for Life

The guys at land-fx saved my posterior. After my oil order led the account into a negative territory i was left wondering if an Asian broker would try and get some of the money i theoretically still owed them. To my surprise and subsequent admiration for the broker, the didn't. Should I ever return to trading, Land-FX will be the first stop. Thanks again folks!

Tokyo, Japan,
Mar 25, 2020,

I've had my profits revoked.

I deposited 500,000 yen and made a swing trade with this FX company.
And when I tried to withdraw money because it was about 1.5 million yen, all the profits were canceled.

I was told it was a bonus arbitrage, but I didn't do that.
But they just said, "It's in the terms and conditions that we don't have to prove it.

They won't prove anything and they are the worst contractor.

Japanese translate

Timmy,
Schneidenmuller, Germany,
Mar 16, 2020,

Mind my words

The time's crazy, but as bad as it may sound, it's one of the best times to make money on the market.

Land-fx's been sticking to it's part of a commitment, providing a sharp execution (ECN account) and not delays with withdrawals.

Planning to ride the markets till we are through, and wish you all good luck - esp land-fx, as i depend on them keep processing my withdrawals.

Anton,
Ustinov, Ukraine,
Feb 24, 2020,

Hard to get around the wind

In trading, occasional defeats are inevitable, they come in different shapes, may defy you or make stronger - I will never forget the sound advise Land-FX account manager gave me, after i saw my account going from x3 in two weeks to needing a negative balance protection policy.

Years has passed and trading have become the biggest contributor to my household budget (first being my wife's prudence).

The company that attracts good people and offers what's advertise deserves a good feedback - so here comes my appreciation for being just that.

Ndumiso,
South African, South Africa,
Feb 21, 2020,

if you want to not ever get your money back you can donate it to this broker if you don't believe try depositing a small amount of money and see if you will get it back