Land FX review: Regulations, Platforms, Trading Instruments and Broker Ratings.

3.295 • 51 REVIEWS
Updated: Sep 18, 2023
Land-FX.com

What is Land FX?

Land FX is a forex broker with MT4 and MT5 forex trading top platforms.

Land-FX.com offers over 65 forex currency pairs, index, cfds, gold, silver and oil for your personal investment and trading options.

Please read Land FX Reviews below and share your live trading experiences with this broker.

Established: 2008

Scalping: ✅ Yes

Managed Accounts & Social Trading

PAMM: ✅ Yes
ZuluTrade: ✅ Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire (BankTransfer/SWIFT), VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill, SticPay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire (BankTransfer/SWIFT), VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill, SticPay
* Please check broker website for more information
3.295 • 51 REVIEWS

Recent User Reviews of Land FX

J
Jacqui
Wellington, New Zealand,
May 3, 2022,

Land-FX Scam - Get out now before it's too late

Service use: Live Length of use: over 1 Year
Get out of Land-FX now before it's too late.

I requested a small withdrawal via Skrill and this was declined. Land-FX said I'd already withdrawn more than my initial deposit which was not true.

I then requested a withdrawal via bank transfer. Again, this was declined with the broker saying that they don't wire to my country.

I began to get suspicious and asked questions. Land-FX stopped responding to me, disabled my MT4 account and locked me out of my own client area.

Two weeks passed and Land-FX proceeded to cancel all my profits (over $12,000). Land-FX then demanded I sign a document agreeing to the cancellation of profits in order to retrieve my original deposit back. I had no choice but to sign the document in order to have my deposit returned.

In all my years as a trader this is the biggest scam broker I have ever come across. Do not take the risk with Land-FX, they are cancelling profits and not honouring withdrawals.
E
el23876
Ru, Russian Federation,
Apr 11, 2022,

do not withdraw deposit. possibility of scam

Service use: Live Length of use: over 1 Year
do not process the withdrawal request
do not reply to emails
seems they are experiencing some financial difficulties or even scam
the execution was awful for the past months, so got many losses there and decided to make a withdrawal
T
Thomas
Litke, Estonia,
Jan 20, 2022,

Works for shorting crypto and stocks just fine

Service use: Live Length of use: 3-6 Months
When they siad i was crazy for using a forex broker to short crypto us equities, they said i was crazy for two reasons:

1. Market won't go down in 2022
2. Forex brokers don't let you short equities and crypto

With a help of land-fx, now, i have a big sime (and a considerate amount on a bank account) after btoh bets paid out just fine.

Big thanks to the team of land-fx to. help me gor through a relatively steap learning curve with MetaTrader platform. The funding and withdrawal took a bit longer than my nerves would prefer to, but what matters is that at the end of the day the returns are secured. Now off to find another trade!
T
Timmo
Krefeld, Germany,
Nov 18, 2021,

Investing in PAMM via Elite CurrenSea Team

Service use: Live Length of use: 3-6 Months
They are running a thing called Portfolio ECS via this broker, made 25% in three month this year, I know if you compare it to to Year to Date BTC growth, It may seem as not so much, but I didn't have to lift a finger, not to mention store my own btc or do any other heavy lifting for this matter, just finance the account and I am ready to go.

Land-FX is real cuties when it comes to customer care and onboarding process. Big respect for helping me stick the landing, with the funding of the account, German bank can be very pedantic and archaic, but the broker seems to have enough German clients to have learned the ways of dealing with that "obstacles".
A
Ardi Tembere
Tallinn, Estonia,
Nov 16, 2021,

That BTC Short on November 16 Made My Day

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
Who would have guessed that a broker from China would let me open a margin short position and pay out the profit the same day via Tether withdrawal. Many bloody fools must have gone done for a broker to let me do this so easily. More respect and certanty to their dealing desk though.

What's next? Tesla short?

Big respect to the Land-FX. Onboarding is swift, and account funding is even better!
Page 1 of 11