ForexVPS.net Review Visit site

Updated: Jul 22, 2019

Was STVPS.net (Simple Trader VPS)

ForexVPS.net

Join live discussion of ForexVPS.net on our forum

Stirling, United Kingdom,
Jun 14, 2019,

Very knowledgable and helpful staff

I have been using ForexVPS for over a year now. Apart from one occasion over the entire year, their service has been flawless.

And on the occasion where there was a glitch, they paid me back a month's hosting charge.

Their staff are very knowledgable and helpful. If you need any help with your MT4 setup, they are at hand to help.

I would definitely recommend ForexVPS.net
delons,
missisppi, USA,
May 17, 2019,

I love forexvps support. They are very prompt and knowledgeable of their produce
James,
U.S.A., USA,
Apr 8, 2019,

Bad Experience

Nothing went wrong really except the business service went up and down in like 2-3 months. Lost money and that's awful in this world
Alex,
UK, United Kingdom,
Mar 29, 2019,

Quality service with excellent customer support

All in all a very good VPS service. It has been down once for my 2 months as a customer, and they work hard to fix it. Also I had one issue with payments being taken twice, but customer support is excellent and very quick to help solve any issues.
Mar 21, 2019,

Customer service was prompt, patient, and very understanding. They provided a refund immediately, without any fuss. While I wish my computer was able to take advantage of what they had to offer, I didn't want to pass up a chance to provide some insight in case anyone is on the fence...its so hard to find reputable and reliable Forex related companies and platforms, so I appreciated this opportunity nonetheless.
Bangkok, Thailand,
Mar 12, 2019,

Awesome customer support from John and all the team at ForexVPS. I cannot recommend them enough. I had many issues getting the right template and location which was no fault of this company. Every business can learn how to give great support from these guys. I only wish everyone else I am dealing with was as good.
Mark,
Home, Portugal,
Mar 4, 2019,

Support was perfect.

I was in contact with Forexvps because of my Latency. I was helped by Jan and the support was perfect. It seems that the results of the speedtest that was done inside my vps by Jan, suprised me, my speed was less then 2ms. great assistance and good company. i will surely recommend them.
Saul Louis,
Pompano Beach, Florida, USA,
Mar 4, 2019,

I recently purchased a VPS package and it would not connect, I chatted with Alejandro and he said that it was a bad VPS and he issued me another one. great job
Nick,
GVL, USA,
Feb 28, 2019,

excellent customer support

I set my account up and needed to make some changes. I jumped on their chat and Alejandro came on and helped me in a matter of minutes!! Great Job and Thank you
Russian Federation,
Feb 28, 2019,

Customer Service

Today I needed to refund my payment, money get pack in one minute. Excellent customer service from Alejandro.
Luisa,
Quito, Ecuador,
Feb 25, 2019,

Reliable VPS and excellent customer support.

Excellent and fast customer support from Alejandro and Arturo. Easy to use and reliable VPS service.

Thank you.

Luisa
Adrian,
Aus, Australia,
Jul 14, 2018,

Time are evolving / TOO EXPENSIVE NOW / No buit-in backups !

Overpriced for the service that they are currently providing.
There is now way to backup manualy the server by itself or create an image.
This week the server rebooted without any notice and put a 50k strategy at high risk.
I'm running another VPS with amazon AWS based in NewYork as well and AWS is way better for a third of the ForexVPS price, ping only 5ms slower (3/4ms VS 8/10ms).
customers service is good indeed and have been always committed to help for any issues but i'm wondering terminate my plan to go full AWS.
Jun 23, 2017,

5 stars.
Their customer service is beyond excellent.
Altho their prices are slightly more expensive than the competition, the service you get is worth it. I strongly recommend this VPS. They're reliable and trustworthy.
May 11, 2017,

No Problems

I am new to VPS and this co. made the set up easy.Great costomer service no problems.Yes I do recommend their service.Ernie
Chris,
Maidstone, United Kingdom,
Apr 8, 2016,

Extremely disappointed in the speed, lots of lag/freezing.
The forex vps is not fit for purpose. Customer support is nonexistent no response to emails or Paypal dispute. Use at your own risk.
Reply by ForexVPS.net submitted May 7, 2017:
Hi Chris,

I'm sorry to hear you had such a poor experience with our VPS. I suspect you were replying to our PayPal email address instead of our support email address (support@forexvps.net) or using our 24hr live chat.

We now have a process in place to monitor the PayPal email account to ensure we don't miss anything in the future.

I'm also very surprised to hear you experienced a lag with our VPS. Our servers are adjacent to most major brokers in NY, London and Amsterdam and offer latency of 1ms or less in most circumstances.

Without knowing more about your particular case, it's hard for me to comment on the cause of the lag. However, it's usually as a result of server load and easily fixed with a RAM upgrade, which any of our well-trained support engineers can assist you with inside a few minutes.

If you would like to get back in touch with us I'm happy to grant you three months complimentary access to a Basic+ VPS (runs 3-4 x MT4 comfortably) so you can see what our servers can do when they're configured and supported correctly.

We hope to hear from you soon.

Regards

Brandon - Principle Support Engineer
Jon Roberts,
Slough, United Kingdom,
May 20, 2014,

Been using my STVPS along side one of the signals from the Simpletrader network and have been very happy with it over the past 10 months.

I recently ordered another server from them in the NY location for my manual scalping with IC Markets. Their servers are less than 1ms away from IC Markets so this is perfect for me.

A very happy customers - keep it up.
James Thompson,
Feb 27, 2014,

Been using stvps.net for the past 6 months now and in that time the VPS has been perfect!

Initially I wasn't sure how to install my EA's so I asked support - They installed everything for me.

Since then I've not even had to contact support because the VPS has been online for the last 6 months! Amazing....
keyur,
india, India,
Nov 1, 2013,

I have tried few Forex VPS providers but STVPS.net is best of all. I can easily see huge difference in hardware and bandwidth speed. These VPS are very fast in all the ways and support is great without any delay. If you are serious Forex trader and looking for Forex VPS then STVPS.net is the best options. Go for it without any though.
Daryl Koster,
Oct 31, 2013,

As a forex trader I know the importance of using a VPS. I have used many and in my opinion Simple Trader is the best there is. The support and service go well beyond technical issues. The owners and administrators of this service truly care about their clients and give helpful advice in any way possible. They also have a chat room in which many professional traders also freely share advice. There is also a forum that is updated by users and professional traders. I really cannot say enough great things about Nick, Phillip & Daniel and the other staff at Simple Trader.
Tom Hart,
Oct 9, 2013,

I've had my Simpletrader VPS since they launched them and thought it time to give my feedback.

As always support is awesome from these guys - I think thats become a given and you can always talk to someone and they are quick to respond to tickets. I usually find tickets responded to within 30 minutes for any query.

The VPS itself is great. Plenty of power, never had any crashes and the latency to my broker is fantastic (Alpari) - just 4ms to Alpari servers. I run Windows 2008 on their Basic package and i'd highly recommend anyone looking for a VPS to use these guys.

Been with a few providers before and even though I've got nothing particularly bad to say about them, Simpletrader win based on support alone.
Barry Taylor,
Newtownabbey, United Kingdom,
Sep 4, 2013,

I've had my SimpleTrader VPS for a few months now and I am really happy with it.

I moved to the Simpletrader VPS as I am on a lot of signals that use their copier, so I wanted to trim down the execution time as much as possible. I'm only on the Basic package and the VPS itself is very fast and I'm pushing it running 4 x MT4 at once. Price is about average but for the spec you get, it is worth it.

All in all.. I'm happy!