XGlobalMarkets.com Review Visit site

Updated: Jun 18, 2018
Other websites of this company include ahmzfx.com and accuratefx.eu
XGlobalMarkets.com

Join live discussion of XGlobalMarkets.com on our forum

XGlobalMarkets.com profile provided by Pantelis Michael, Oct 6, 2013

XGLOBAL Markets is a licensed EU Forex broker that offers trading on Forex and Metals through the MT4 platform. All traders are able to trade with premium trading conditions without any restrictions and without a minimum deposit requirement.

XGLOBAL Markets has simplified the account opening process by providing a single account instead of multiple account options to ensure that all traders will have access to the best trading conditions. The benefits of trading with XGLOBAL Markets include one account type with:

• Competitive spreads

• No commission or hidden charges

• Full STP model to ensure no conflict of interest by eliminating completely the Dealing Desk intervention

• Fast execution for all trades

• All trading strategies and EAs welcome

• Swap Free

• No minimum deposit restrictions

Marcel,
Germany, Germany,
Feb 14, 2017,

Hi Alex...

So what your saying here is that I used a fraudulent arbitrage strategy and half my of my Fraudulent trades WERE accepted by your liquidity provider and the other half of my Fraudulent trades were NOT accepted. I guess I'm a really lucky fellow that the liquidity provider honored many of my fraudulent trades. Seems like they must be running a case by case basis charity. I really appreciate how generous they are to take a loss on these fraudulent trades that broke terms of business. Could you give me some reason why they would be so generous to a client that is committing FRAUD as you say?

I think the most important aspect for myself and the other people on here complaining about Xglobal is that we would like to see this SOLID Evidence that you have been provided by your liquidity provider. Any brokerage can just decide to cancel clients profit by saying they breach the Terms and Conditions clause. However, its on the broker to PROVE the clients are breaching it. Its not the client that needs to prove this. Forex is by definition OTC which means -MANY markets. There is NO central Market, which makes it by definition next to impossible to speak about or prove market prices being off. Please provide this solid evidence that you were provided when possible?

Dec 15, 2016 - 1 Star The same thing that happened to Pablo happened to me. I made money during the GBP flash crash and X global canceled the trades and closed my account. So my EA made trades during this volatile time and since X global or their liquidity providers lost money they think its just easier to not honor trades. Much easier to do this as they know its too hard and time and money consuming to fight them. I consider what they did FRAUD and STEALING. Xglobal is going to write to me saying my strategy used latency arbitrage to make the gains and that is CONSIDERED fraud. Well considering it fraud does not make it fraud. I think X global and their liquidity providers are using this situation to STEAL money they lost to valid trading during a volatile time.

So essentially anytime the market is volatile and moving fast a liquidity provider or brokerage can cancel your trades if they want to. I wonder if these trades would have been canceled if I had LOST money.

I am making this post very late as I was very ill in October and part of November and just getting around to following up on old business. In any event, I would not use brokers that steal gains when it suits them. No reason to use brokers like this when there are so many that would take a couple K loss if their technology had a malfunction instead of stealing gains back many days after the fact.

Reply by Alex-XGM submitted Feb 1, 2017 Hello Marcel,

You are correct that your situation is exactly the same as Pablo’s below and it appears like you were both using the same automated trading software (based on latency arbitrage).

The fact your orders were algorithmically placed with advanced knowledge of the pricing information that was following is clear fraud. It is very similar to buying stocks knowing they are likely to rise based on “insider information”. The key difference is that latency arbitrage does it algorithmically using pricing that is received ahead of the price feed that orders are being executed on.

In your specific case the cumulative orders that we did honour on your account made you a healthy profit of over 5,000 USD, all of which you withdrew without issue (in addition to your initial deposit). All of these orders were based on latency arbitrage but despite the fact they breached section 4 of our terms of business we did not cancel them as our liquidity provider honoured them. The orders that were cancelled by our liquidity provider totalled just over 5,000 USD as solid evidence was provided they were placed using a latency arbitrage strategy.

Alexander Eliades – XGLOBAL Markets official representative
Pablo,
Argentina, Argentina,
Oct 24, 2016,

Broker reversed my profits and kicked me out

I made money on the GBP flash crash a couple of weeks ago. Same trades were placed on 8 brokers, matching time, price, pair, etc. Xglobal is the only broker that doesn't want to honor my trades saying that I did something illegal. If I was doing latency arbitrage as they say, then why the rest of my brokers are good with the profits? Xglobal is cancelling $4k out of the original 6k profits and they disabled my account. So it looks like this broker not only will cancel your profit but they will also kick you out when you are lucky enough to make profits. I will keep everyone posted about the outcome of my claim here at FPA and with the ombudsman.
Reply by Alex-XGM submitted Oct 26, 2016:
Hello Pablo,
We are an STP broker and your orders were cancelled by our liquidity provider as they provided solid evidence that you were using a fraudulent automated trading strategy.
You used an Expert Advisor that gets pricing milliseconds ahead of our price by using a price feed that is faster than that of our liquidity provider. This is why the duration of most of your orders last just a few seconds. It is statistically impossible to open and close >360 orders (many lasting several seconds and momentarily against the trend) in a short period of time and achieve vast profit without having advanced information of the tick data that is coming next.
This is clear fraud and this type of trading is against clause 4 of our terms and conditions entitled “Non-Acceptance of Client Orders & Actions in case of Fraudulent Arbitrage”, which can be read on the following page:
We should also point out that the only affected orders were those that our liquidity provider cancelled. Despite the fact all your trades were based on a strategy that is against our terms and conditions we honoured all trades that our liquidity provider settled.
Alexander Eliades – XGLOBAL Markets official representative
Seatrader,
Yokohama, Japan,
Aug 8, 2016,

Sincere and effective support, and the best MT4 platform I've used.

I recently moved over to XGlobal and started using the XGLOBAL MT4 platform. I had a few difficulties setting up the account, but the XGlobal support were patient and helpful until all was "sorted", for which I am very grateful. Of more interest to potential customers will be my opinion of their MT4 platform. I am being totally honest here . This MT4 is the best ever. Instant opening and closing of trades, no noticeable slippage, no chart freezing after data announcements, and so on. I've experienced the opposite elsewhere, so please be grateful for the XGLOBAL technical department for developing a reliable product that will increase your confidence to trade.
Reply by Alex-XGM submitted Aug 25, 2016:
Hello Seatrader,
Thank you very much for sharing your feedback with the community. Really good to hear you are happy with the performance of our order execution.
Alex Eliades - XGLOBAL Markets official representative
Pierre,
Abidjan, Cote D'ivoire,
Sep 8, 2015,

I am the winner of the 10 Lots Promotion Prize .
I won the draw. I won 3,000 USD with XGlobalMarkets .
The prize have been deposited to my account.
I made a first withdrawal successfully .

XGlobalMarket is a excellent Broker !!
I thank all the xglobal team .

I thank all the xglobal team .
Reply by Alex-XGM submitted Sep 18, 2015:
Hello Mr Pierre, Thanks for sharing your satisfaction after winning our prize draw. Best regards, Alex Eliades - XGLOBAL Markets official representative
Giles,
, United Kingdom,
Aug 29, 2015,

XGlobal have performed excellently for me.

1. The execution is very good. Instant in normal market conditions and reasonable to very good in volatile market conditions.
2. The bid and ask is reasonable across all pairs in normal market conditions
3. The account service is above average with queries answered swiftly, accurately and any problems solved where necessary.
4. They have an an apple based platform for MT4 which is very good.
5. Be aware they do not offer roll over interest payments , so if you are thinking of using a carry strategy that is not possible. You would need a separate account with another broker to do that.
6. They are true ECN - non-dealing desk with direct market access. I joined XGlobal after Forex.com closed my account (for making too much money with them and they would give me 'no official reason!). I subsequently learnt that it was because Forex.com are market makers and that their interests were in direct conflict with mine) XGlobal's interests are for me to trade - they make money on the spread - and want me to keep trading and making money. I joined them after researching the broker I needed after a very painful period of time when forex.com closed my account with little notice and Zero compassion. I thought that I had done something 'wrong' , but didn't realise how differently brokers operate.
7. They are covered by the FCA (UK regulators). This means, that in my instance, my entire deposit is covered in case XGlobal go out of business. However, they segregate clients funds anyway, but good to have the FCA as back up (The FCA will make payments within a few days if you ever are unfortunate enough to need them)
8. In my personal dealings with the account manager I have found the service, personable, helpful, unrushed and kind.
9. Deposits and withdrawals can be made by debit card, which is useful. Deposits free. Withdrawals a small fee to go straight to your debit card (£3, i think...)
10. They handled the SNB collapse of the EUR/CHF floor crisis very well in my instance indeed. Top marks. Much better than another broker I was with at the same time !

In summary I would recommend XGlobal to a friend or member of my family
Reply by Alex-XGM submitted Sep 18, 2015:
Hello Giles, Thank you so much for sharing your detailed thoughts on XGLOBAL Markets. It is really nice to hear you are satisfied with our service, especially after being a client of one of our biggest competitors. Best regards, Alex Eliades - XGLOBAL Markets official representative
szabina farkas ,
DEBRECEN, Hungary,
Aug 19, 2015,

Good morning,I made the request to withdraw money on 13 August, I sent email requesting more support, but with no response, the boys were away from this broker, promises retreats in 24 hours but does not pay, and does not respond, I can ask you the FPA what to do? do not respond to mails from 3 days, paste the link where they say they pay in 24h
regards
szabina farkas
Reply by Alex-XGM submitted Aug 29, 2015:
Hello Szabina, As you know we paid you on the 19th August so you did experience a 6 day delay, and for that we sincerely apologise. It is true that we typically process withdrawals within 24 hours and we actually aim for a 1 hour response during working hours EET. The reason for the delay on this occasion was due to an unusually high number and volume of withdrawals that we received in a very short time period. We have taken some measures to make sure we can better cope with a similar surge of withdrawals moving forward. If you need anything else please post here on the forum or contact your account manager directly. Best regards, Alex Eliades - XGLOBAL Markets broker representative
joshua,
Nairobi, Kenya,
Feb 9, 2015,

I have an account with this broker and so far everything moves as perfect.
1.fast withdrawals of profit.
2.fast execution when placing and closing orders
3.Only one major account to all clients.
4. No swaps nor commissions.

Am witness of what am saying so far (up to now).
Reply by Alex-XGM submitted Sep 18, 2015:
Hello Joshua, Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts about XGLOBAL Markets and pointing out what parts of our service you are happy with. Best regards, Alex Eliades - XGLOBAL Markets official representative
sameera,
Srilanka, Sri Lanka,
Apr 3, 2014,

Thay are not giving promosing severices i am still wating to get my loss trades back but they are not responding they are teling that they r True ECN butact as MM, plz recover my loss trades back soon, there are good service with them but thye still not recever my two lss
Reply by Pantelis Michael submitted Apr 7, 2014:
Hello Sameera, We went through your review and would like to help you resolve your issues. To do this we will need some additional information from you. To investigate this matter fully can you please provide us with the order numbers that you are referring to? In addition, all traders are assigned with a personal account manager. Have you spoken to him/her about this? Finally, can you please describe the reason that you believe that XGLOBAL Markets acts as a Market Maker? Regards, XGLOBAL Markets Team
XGLOBAL Markets,
Limassol, Cyprus,
Sep 18, 2013,

XGLOBAL Markets has simplified the account opening process by providing a single account instead of multiple account options to ensure that all traders will have access to the best trading conditions. The benefits of trading with XGLOBAL Markets include:
• Most competitive spreads
• No commission or hidden charges
• Fast execution for all trades
• All trading strategies and EAs welcome
• Swap Free account
• No minimum deposit restrictions

All the benefits listed above are freely available to all our traders without any sort of classification