FP Markets review - Regulations, Trading Platforms and instruments, Pros and Cons.

3.105 • 125 REVIEWS
First Prudential Markets Also FPMarkets.eu
Updated: Sep 30, 2022
FPMarkets.com

5 star review by safyu90, Sweden

Registered with FP markets almost a year ago. They offer lowest spreads compared to other brokers. Platform and execution super fast. Easy and fast deposits and withdrawals. wide range of products including Cryptos. Satisfied with FPmarkets ! overall good experience

What is FP Markets?

FP Markets is a forex broker established in 2005 and regulated by ASIC (Australia), CySEC (Cyprus), and SVGFSA (St Vincent and Grenadines).

FPMarkets offers offers popular MT4 and MT5 trading platforms with added support for Autochartist plugin and FX Blue addons. FP Market Social Trading portal for passive copy-trade investors is fully compatible with MT4.

Australian traders focused on the stock market would be pleased with Iress DMA trading platform with charting by TradingView. Both MetaTrader and Iress have mobile trading apps. FP Markets offers its own mobile app as well.

There are over 10,000 trading and investment instruments offered by this broker including over 8,000 stock shares available with Iress, and over 60 forex currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, commodities, precious metals and indices as MetaTrader CFDs.

FP Markets analytics consists of a daily and weekly technical analysis reports and fundamental analysis folder covering current world economics events. YouTube channel has an extensive archive of the trading education videos.

Please read FP Markets Reviews below and share live trading experiences with this broker.

February 2020 - January 2021:  Multiple accounts have spammed the FPA's forums for FPMarkets.  The first account involved in this incident has IP overlaps with FP Markets representatives as well as many of the later accounts involved in the incident.  CLICK HERE to see some of what was posted.

March-August 2021:  More FP Markets multis have continued to spam non-commercial areas of the FPA's forums.  Some of their posts have been added to the thread linked in the previous paragraph.

FPMarkets.com is part of First Prudential Markets Pty Ltd group. Known members of this group include ZeroMarkets.com.
3.105 • 125 REVIEWS

K
Manila, Philippines,
Sep 19, 2022,

Deposit and Widthrawal

Service use: Live Length of use: 3-6 Months
Deposit is instant and realtime then for withdrawal you need only to wait for 1 banking day this is for my experience since I withdraw Friday
J
Kolkata, India,
Sep 7, 2022,

Good customer service

Service use: Live Length of use: 3-6 Months
Deposits and withdrawals are processed instantly with an excellent customer service team.
R
Sep 3, 2022,

Bank wire Deposit wrongly with my husband bank account

Service use: Live Length of use: 6-12 Months
I deposit by mistake using my husbands bank account to FP markets and they are very fast in returning the money by bank wire.

I was worried that the money will not arrive but it arrive on the same day!

Bank wire withdrawals are quick and trustworthy company.
Italy, Italy,
Aug 29, 2022,

Good experience

Service use: Live Length of use: 3-6 Months
Well responsive and fast.
Fast withdrawal as well
For me is a very good and reliable broker
Y
Daejeon, Korea, Republic of,
Aug 23, 2022,

Update of review on FPmarkets.

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
When I complained about the damage caused by too big slippage, I compensated the damage that occurred. And they said that they were trying to improve the part. The difference at the time of withdrawl was not the fee charged by FPmarkets, but by STICKPAY.

Aug 17, 2022 - 1 Star The price feed was worts, too many up or downside spikes. it killed my positions with huge slippage.
When withdrawal, FPmarkets chaged 2 ~ 3% fee.
Worst broker I have experienced.
C
Chan Mohammad Ali
Assam, India,
Aug 6, 2022,

I love FP markets.

Service use: Live Length of use: 3-6 Months
There are so many reasons why do i love FP markets?One of those reasons is it's deposit and withdrawal flexibility.Thre are many deposit and withdrawal methods but USDT(TRC20) makes it different from other brokers.Due to crypto currency it's deposit and withdrawal is faster than others. I have been using this broker for the last 6 months.During this period I got nothing issues.As per my honest opinion FP Markets will be world number 1 broker in the next 5 years,if it continues its trustworthiness like today.
Chan Mohammad Ali
India
A
SURAT, India,
Aug 3, 2022,

FRAUD BROKER

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
We have open trades in the night with stop loss and take profit. When i woke up i saw my all trades are closed without hitting any stoploss or takeprofit price. I faced very huge loss in this, There was two other accounts in copy trading with huge investment. We faced near about 20k USD loss from all three accounts, I contacted the team for this instence, And they replied that the trades were closed from your side manually. How can we close this trades in midnight while sleeping. We have traded here for only three days and have this Very bad experiance with this broker. Very disappointed with their action and the support team.
A
Reply by FP_Markets submitted Aug 11, 2022:
Dear Akash,

Thank you for your review.

We regret to hear that you have experienced issues while using FP Markets services.

With regards to your inquiry, we have conclusive evidence that the trades were closed by the Expert Advisor used during the specified times.

Therefore, as per your request, the trades have been investigated in depth and we have determined that the positions were closed from the EA. In addition, we provided you with a screenshot indicating the logs which also confirms that the EA had close these positions.

Moreover, we have noticed that the same IP address has been used during opening and closing the positions which is the reason why we stated these actions are coming from "Your side"

Should you need any further clarification or additional investigation of the affected potions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

D
Daya
Tamilnadu, India,
Aug 2, 2022,

quick withdrawal in ewallet

Service use: Live Length of use: 3-6 Months
quick withdrawal. if you traders use e wallets,then no worry.one of the best broker overall.
F
Jul 31, 2022,

Unbelievable behaviour

Service use: Live Length of use: over 1 Year
I'm trading VIX (volatility index) for a long time and because FP Markets only have 1 contract per lot I had to open REALLY a lot of lots. According FP Markets I was just doing that to "abuse" the system, which is completly wrong. I'm trading VIX for a long time with multiple broker.
Out of the blue they charged me fees for all my deposits, around 4000€ and started sending money back to my Neteller (even without a request from my side)
They asked to close all trades and withdraw the rest.

They said I'm abusing deposits and withdrawals. But how if I didn't request a withdrawal? That is the funny part!!! They just wanted to get rid of me, charged me ridiculous 4000€ and asked me to close my trades.

I RECOMMEND ANYBODY WHO DOESN'T WANT TO GET SURPRICES IN THEIR MORNING MAIL TO AVOID THIS BROKER BY ALL MEANS.
In 7 years of Forex trading I haven't experienced any broker like that.
KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF FPMARKETS!!!
F
Reply by FP_Markets submitted Aug 1, 2022:
Dear Client,

Thank you for your review.

We regret to hear that you had an unpleasant experience while trading with FP Markets.

With regards to your trade query. Should you believe that any of your trades have to be investigated please provide us with the following details and our Risk department will check them in depth for you.
1. Your account number
2. The order numbers for the affected trades
3. Brief description of what happened

Furthermore, please be informed that due to our withdraw policies, if you used only one depositing method you will need to withdraw the initial deposit back to the same account. Therefore, you can withdraw your profits via alternative methods available to your country of residence.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Pattaya, Thailand,
Jul 18, 2022,

From 5* to 1* and well deserved

Service use: Live Length of use: 3-6 Months
I had given a 5* rating but I changed my mind because of my withdraw experience. I deposited $4000 with my debit card, earned about $1000 and they don't let me withdraw more then $4000 with my debit card now.
Another reason why I am leaving is the fact that I got stopped out of several trades because of an invisible spread. EURUSD spread is 0 to 0,2 pips, my SL is 1,2 pips away and I got stopped out in the middle of the day (London an NY open) while sitting in front of my screen and wondering what's going on. The support didn't care!
Reply by FP_Markets submitted Jul 21, 2022:
Dear Client,

Thank you for your review.

Please be informed that due to our withdrawal and AML policies If you used only one depositing method, for example, a credit/debit card, you will need to withdraw the initial deposit back to the same account. Therefore, you can withdraw your profits via bank transfer.

In addition, the information can be found on our website on the following page here: https://www.fpmarkets.com/funding/withdraw-funds/

In regards to the spreads, please be informed that from 0 to 0.2 is the average spread seen on the Raw type accounts, however, the spreads are constantly fluctuating and during a volatile market, they might be wider.

Furthermore, to your trade query. Should you decide that any of your past trades need to be investigated please provide us with the following details and we will check the trade in depth for you.

1. Your account number
2. The order numbers for the affected trades
3. Brief description of what happened

If there are any other issues that need to be addressed, now or in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Page 1 of 13