Fresh FP Markets review that helps Forex Peace Army traders invest safely

First Prudential Markets

Also FPMarkets.eu

Updated: Oct 13, 2021 · FPMarkets.com  · Is this your company?

FP Markets is a forex broker established in 2005 regulated by ASIC (Australia), CySEC (Cyprus), and SVGFSA (St Vincent and Grenadines).

There are over 10,000 CFD instruments to choose from Forex, Commodities, Metals, Indices, Stocks, and Crypto categories.

FP Markets offers MetaTrader 4 and 5 platforms, a proprietary app for mobile devices, and Iress DMA platform (for ASIC regulation clients).

Additional tools and services available are VPS, AutoChartist, tools package for MetaTrader 4, MyFxBook Autotrade, and copy trading options.

Please read FP Markets Reviews below and share live trading experiences with this broker.

FP Markets
February 2020 - January 2021:  Multiple accounts have spammed the FPA's forums for FPMarkets.  The first account involved in this incident has IP overlaps with FP Markets representatives as well as many of the later accounts involved in the incident.  CLICK HERE to see some of what was posted.

March-August 2021:  More FP Markets multis have continued to spam non-commercial areas of the FPA's forums.  Some of their posts have been added to the thread linked in the previous paragraph.

FPMarkets.com is part of First Prudential Markets Pty Ltd group. Known members of this group include ZeroMarkets.com.

Established: 2005
Address: Level 5, Exchange House 10 Bridge St Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Contact: support@fpmarkets.com, +61 (0)2 8252 6800
Regulators: ASIC #ABN 16 112 600 281, AFS 286354, CySEC #371/18, SVGFSA #126 LLC 2019
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, WebTrader, IRESS
CFD: (15+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
CopyTrading: Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, BPAY, FasaPay, Klarna, Neteller, Ngan Luong, PayPal, PayTrust88, Poli, Skrill, Transfer from Existing Broker, UnionPay
Withdrawal Methods: VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Neteller, Ngan Luong, PayPal, PayTrust88, Skrill

Join live discussion of FPMarkets.com on our forum

FPMarkets.com profile provided by FP_Markets, Jul 11, 2019

Established in 2005, FP Markets has become one of the largest and most reputable players in the industry. We service traders from over 150 countries and execute billions of dollars in transactions daily. We offer CFDs across Forex, Equities, Cryptocurrencies, Commodities and Futures.

Kerala, India,
Oct 7, 2021,

AN EXCELLENT BROKER

I have been having live trading with them for more than 3 months and have never experienced any kind of issues until now. deposits and withdrawals even using Indian payment method has been active and available. I am feeling more and more confident to deal with them and even to go for higher investments in future. I am quite surprised to see some negative comments about them despite the fact that anyone executing their trades as per proper industry standards may ever have any problems whatsoever.
I am actively trading using MT5 autotrading software and is actively trading nonstop and had never had any issues so far. I think the trader's unique strategy that might be violating the company's trading rules could be one of the main reasons for many of the issues between traders and these entities.
my experience in trading is just over an year ago only and I am not so experienced enough to come to a conclusion yet. yet i left the above observation as I am really surprised to see the nature of complaints being posted on this esteemed forum and was wondering what could be the real reason behind them.
I am actively trading with FP markets and one more. from both of them I never had any issues so far. I am very much satisfied with FP Markets and I will definitely go long term with them.
SLHTD

Valencia, Venezuela,
Oct 6, 2021,

Excellent Broker, very good customer service.

I requested a withdrawal and it was processed in less than 30 minutes! Very efficient. Support assisted me.

Munich, Germany,
Oct 1, 2021,

Awesom broker

I am using FPmarkets services for few months now. Trustful and reliable broker. Very low spreads, support fast and helpful, top execution on their MT5 platform. Overall good experience ! Recommend Fpmarkets !

Bangalore, India,
Sep 27, 2021,

Withdrawal time!

Withdrawal time is amazing. I placed a withdrawal for AUD 700 and within an hour my bank account was credited with the money. WoW. Thanks to the Cash team member "Bojana". The only suggestion from my side is: Please look into the conversion rates.. Deposit rates are super, but the withdrawal rates are not so great. They could be better. Thanks!

Jul 16, 2021 - 5 Stars FP Markets is definitely one of the best in terms of execution of orders and other trading conditions. The most I like about FP Markets is their MPSA method of deposits and withdrawals for Indian clients. Deposits are instant without any other hidden charges!
salerno, Italy,
Sep 13, 2021,

trusted broker

One of my trusted broker. Using their platform for few months, all seems good : fast platform, very low spreads. Fast deposits and withdrawals. Highly recommend this broker
Milano, Italy,
Sep 9, 2021,

Good brocker

I have chosen FPMarkets among other brokers ! Been trading with them for a while now, Account opening was fast and easy ( all information are clear ), deposits, withdrawals are hustle free . Spreads are low most of the time and fast execution !. I enjoy trading with FPmarkets ! Thanks guys ! keep it up !
stockholm, Sweden,
Aug 27, 2021,

Very good broker

Registered with FPmarkets almost a year ago. They offer lowest spreads compared to other brokers. Platform and execution super fast. Easy and fast deposits and withdrawals. wide range of products including Cryptos. Satisfied with FPmarkets ! overall good experience

Nigeria, Nigeria,
Aug 25, 2021,

My fund withheld by Fpmarkets

My account number with Fpmarkets is 5683013.
This is a fraudulent company. Firstly, I registered with Fpmarkets Australia, without my permission, they transferred my account to Fpmarkets in St.Vincent Island where there is zero regulation.
I invested $100 in this company and started trading forex with it.
At first I was doing very well, winning most of my trades. But then they started manipulating my trades and I started losing money. When my balance dropped to $8.01, I asked them to close my account and refund my the balance in my account. They said they would do that. They closed the account but withold the money. When I contacted them, they said they have processed my balance and sent it to my MasterCard account. This is a lie because I receive transfers to my MasterCard account instantly.
Days past but I didn't see any money. Contacted them again, this time they told me they are checking my request and will get back to me as soon as possible.
Uptill now they have not gotten back to me.
I use this medium to plead with Fpmarkets to refund me my money. I will update this post as soon as I get my balance back.

Reply by FP_Markets submitted Sep 6, 2021:
Dear Client,

Thank you for your review.

We are unable to accept clients from your registered country under ASIC. We see that you initially registered your live account under our International entity, without any entity changes.

In regards to your trades - we do not apply any hidden fees or practice price manipulation.

You informed us that you received the withdrawal on the 25th of August.

Please do not hesitate to contact us should you require further assistance with anything.

Kind Regards,
Hong Kong, Hong Kong,
Aug 24, 2021,

Investors please be aware of this broker defrauding your profits

Investors please be aware of this broker, First Prudential Markets Pty Ltd. ("FP Markets"), they will make you lose money and won't let you withdraw money when you have profits.

I have opened an MT4 account with FP Markets and I have made trades on their MT4 platform. Sometimes I lose and sometimes I make profits doing trading. I know there are risks in doing trading, and I have no objection to losing money because of the market change and the trade. However, the problem is with this broker, FP Markets. When I started to have more profits from the trading, FP Markets suddenly cancelled both my account and my profits and did not allow me to withdraw my money and my profits! I used my knowledge and experience in trading to make profits, they just made up some reason to stop you from making money and defrauded all my profits!

This is so cherry-picking and what is the point of using their products and services if I kept losing money and when I have profits they just cancelled my account and cancelled all my profits? This is not fair and there is no way you can make profits with this firm because they are just a bunch of cherry-picking people who will make you lose money and defraud all your profits made while doing trading.
Reply by FP_Markets submitted Sep 3, 2021:
Dear Client,

Thank you for your review.

Our Risk team sent you an official reply addressing your concerns. We have conclusive evidence that your account was engaging in abusive trading practices.
We hope this clarifies the issue for you, please do not hesitate to contact us should you require further assistance with anything.

Kind Regards,
Nigeria, Nigeria,
Aug 22, 2021,

Very difficult to sigin to client area

The most difficult broker I have come across in this world 99% you can't find client area to login to your account,