Quantina-Intelligence.com Review Visit site

Updated: Jul 28, 2018

Performance tests

StatusAccountProductP/L Weekly,%Weeks testedP/L Gross,%
Quantina News Trader v2.0+0.8443.4+43.791

Join live discussion of Quantina-Intelligence.com on our forum

Nephi, UT, USA,
Nov 12, 2016,

Absolutely amazing EA for trading the news. I couldn't be more pleased with the EA and customer service. Buy this one... It will be money very well spent.
Tilburg, Netherlands,
Feb 28, 2014,

Great, support need to correct my first review, support took some time, but after all he helpt me great with setting up everything oke, so i will give them 5 stars

2014-02-07 1Star Just bought the EA its not working at all so i will mark it as terrrible, still waiting for support
Feb 22, 2014,

Dear Tommie, sorry for the delay. Support Department responding time 24/48 hours (max). Otherwise, please use our Frequently Ask Question page or our installation and settings videos. Sorry for any inconvenience. Regards, Support Team
Jan 20, 2014,

Dear Customers, Thank you for your feedback. We've just released the new version for you by FREE, for make it easier for beginner traders too. We have improved the version 2.0 with automated installation, and with other automatised function in new version 2.1 .
No More Path2 line and no more TimeShift settings.... everything automated in new version. Have a (minimum) same trading year in 2014 too.
Support Team
Budapest, Hungary,
Dec 16, 2013,

I agree with Tina it was a bit difficult to install and especially to understand what to do with the path 2. I know there is a video to show what to do but it was easier to ask for help from the support team. :-) They were very nice and did it for me over teamviewer. It's working very good now, no problem and so good to see the positive outcome in this 3 months average I am using it. Well done!!
Orvieto, Italy,
Dec 6, 2013,

I have promised to one of the support team of Quantina Intelligence that I will share my trading experience so here it goes. I have used 2 different type of accounts with 2 brokers. On Fixed spread account was working wonderful, but it was a bit of a slip on high impact news events. (Broker issue) and Without “SafetyNet 1” = BePips and LockPips I would have made my first loss with the system. So if I use my Fixed Spread account = Safety Net always ON.

ECN account: If your broker does not use wider Spread (about 6-8 pips) during on high impact news event time this will be your perfect system , My broker cannot let me use any Pending Orders with smaller distance than 5 pips. It is not too safe on news events. You can avoid this rule…. Company recommended in this case to turn the EA to Market Orders and even turn the stealth mode true and it really worked!!

Conclusion:
Fixed Spread Account: 5 Star with Safety Nets
ECN Account: 4 Star (need a built-in Spread control)
I use it to trade on High Impact News Events only (Check on ForexPeaceArmy - News Calendar)
Fulvio
Kecskemét, Hungary,
Dec 3, 2013,

First of all I’m very satisfied with this system. Working fine as described, maybe the only thing that could make it even more perfect if Quantia Intelligence team could create a more logically arranged panel information on EA during on trading time. E.g.: Actual spread and Next News Event informations could show not just date and time please. Btw, this is the most powerful system on News Trade I have seen till now, making profit between 2 and 30 pips /trade, so congratulation guys, keep doing it. Thanks.
Dec 2, 2013,

I have seen their ad on Faceb.. first so I went to see their website where I found the monthly subscription which is just perfect for me 'cos I can not buy it at once. It is worth to purchase it though, I can make my money back!!
At first it looked difficult to instal it but the support team helped me. Thank you!!
I can only recommend them!
Oct 22, 2013,

I have been using this robot for a month now, until now it seems ok, I don't have the whole picture yet with the settings but the customer service guy from Q-I keeps in touch with me on a daily basis its just a matter of time.
Oct 9, 2013,

Setting it up was a little bit difficult for me, because it is such a complex robot, but their support service was amazing and they helped me to sort it out. It is easier to use the settings with a broker company that works on fix spreads and it also lowers the risks when trading.

Review Moderation Team Note: 5 Star Rating removed.

This review came from the same location as an inquiry from Quantina Intelligence.

Per FPA Policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.