ForexCashBackRebate.com Review Visit site

Updated: Sep 13, 2016

Join live discussion of ForexCashBackRebate.com on our forum

ForexCashBackRebate.com profile provided by James, Jan 27, 2016

35+ Brokers In Offer & Over 10000 Live Accounts Opened In 2 Years. Join & Earn Highest Cashback/Rebates Today.

, Hong Kong,
Jan 2, 2016,

Firstly, I admit it is my fault i did not check terms,

I signed up Axitrader through them, traded for a month and when rebate tiem come, now they claim spread is "auto-rebated".
So they don't give out anything neither by crediting into my trading account nor by sending me extra by skrill/paypal...
I just cannot buy the idea they get hard cash from axitrader but I get invisible "auto rebate" or "spread reduction"

Traded with several emails and they still unable to prove there is visible sign of the so called "spread reduction" they claim. Still waiting for their explanation.
Reply by James submitted Jan 27, 2016:
In partnership with AxiTrader we were providing Auto Cashback/Rebate to our clients. The client signed up for AxiTrader through us but AxiTrader team didn't assign his account to proper discount group. This is why Jeffrey was not able to experience the auto rebate. We as well as the client tried to get in contact with AxiTrader team but didn't get any reply back. As a result, we removed AxiTrader from our offering and compensated the client. As the issue is resolved, we expect a confirmation from Jeffrey.
Aug 13, 2015,

Great rebates, and even better customer service. Always fast payments. Always happy to do their best and adjust things appropriately; Keep up the great work!
Reply by James submitted Jan 27, 2016:
Thanks for your kind words. Hope you had a good experience with us.
Bratislava, Slovakia,
Dec 2, 2014,

I recommend, very good support, fast payment
Good selection broker. good rebate
Reply by James submitted Jan 27, 2016:
Thanks for your kind words. Hope you had a good experience with us.
, Czech Republic,
Dec 5, 2013,

ForexCashbackRebate.com - Highest Cashback & Rebate Paid.
We Offer Most Competitive Forex Cashback & Rebates.
We don't add any Markup. Your Spread remains the same.
Compare us with other cashback / rebate providers and see the difference.