TenkoFx.com Review Visit site

Updated: May 19, 2020
Fall 2016:  Reviews are about experience trading. Getting a welcome bonus is not a valid reason for a review.

About TenkoFx.com

TenkoFX is an online forex broker. Tenko FX offers the MetaTrader 4 forex online trading top platforms. Tenko Fx offers over 55 currency pairs as well as gold, silver, oil, indexes, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your online trading needs.

Minimum Trade Size:0.01
Maximum Leverage:500:1
Minimum to Open Live:$10
Established:2012
Address:Corner of Jews Street & Marion Avenue, Ramsbury Site, Charlestown, Saint Kitts And Nevis
Contact:support@tenkofx.com, +44 190 421 1064
Trading platforms:MT4
Currencies:(55+)
Cryptocurrencies:(20+) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD:(15+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods:Bank Wire, AdvCash, Bitcoin, Ether/Ethereum, FasaPay, Litecoin, Neteller, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, Skrill, Tether
Withdrawal Methods:Bank Wire, AdvCash, Bitcoin, Ether/Ethereum, FasaPay, Litecoin, Neteller, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, Skrill, Tether

Join live discussion of TenkoFx.com on our forum

TenkoFx.com profile provided by TenkoFX, Feb 17, 2016

TenkoFX is an online broker offering currency, commodities and CFD trading services. Our ECN accounts compete confidently with the best in the industry service providers. The Company relies on a robust technology infrastructure with state of the art liquidity aggregating software and direct server interconnectivity with our liquidity providers. Continuous automated LP quality monitoring process allows us to offer consistent order execution with low latency and slippage. For the most demanding HFT trading community we provide VPS services that co-locate customer’s trading algo next to our order execution engine, which in turn eliminates signal transfer latencies.

Special notes: Dear customers please indicate your Tenko (customer) ID while leaving a review. This will contribute to the credibility of your post and allow us to resolve any issues faster.

Reyes Hintz,
Phnom Penh, Cambodia,
Feb 27, 2020,

For me trading with TenkoFX is promising occupation

I think MT4 is a slightly outdated platform, but it has some advantages, namely that it is possible to open orders in both directions which MT5 doesn't have :=) In view of narrow spreads, automatic trading becomes a promising occupation even with restriction of order modification with negative . And the absence of requotes is very noticeable as well. Promotions are held every month to attract new traders, but unfortunately, one promo for each account.

Shalewa Kayode,
Cape Town, South Africa,
Feb 21, 2020,

I'm pleased with spreads!

I assess the economic imbalances of trading of different countries, but in my work I focus on the charts from other resources that are not in the MT4 platform (I'm talking about eurobonds, treasurers, etc.), i.e. I trade with the broker's platform, but I keep open 20 other resources as well. This is sad, because you can't download their automatic processing to the adviser. I rely on visual assessment and calculations. And forex is fine. I haven't noticed any epic fails like megaship. Funds withdrawal is done quickly. I'm pleased with spreads!

Nasim Simbolon,
Surabaya, Indonesia,
Feb 16, 2020,

I'm talking about the TenkoFX

I'm talking about the TenkoFX. When I was told that it's possible to trade with crypt there as well as on crypto-exchange, I didn't believe. And then I decided to try (I couldn't sign up on an exchange) and realized that I was wrong. There's enough crypt here (all main currencies are presented) and you can deposit an account directly from a crypto-wallet. When I did first funds withdrawal, I was pleasantly surprised by the speed. It is written to take about 24 hours, but what all they don't say! The money was credited literally less than in 2 hours and bitcoin commission was only 0.0001btc. It's a pity that there's no DASH (I heard it was recently hacked, though).

Gonzalo Rodrigos,
Olivos, Argentina,
Aug 30, 2019,

Broker works without any failures

I've been working with Tenko for a year and I've tried investing in Pamm besides independent trading. I've called the technical support only with technical questions about history of some assets (it's stored on the centralized Metaquots servers) for all the time. If talking about broker's work, I don't remember any failures. Any amount was withdrawn on the card, if not instantly, then in several hours, either it was a dollar, or a hundred. Occasionally, maintenance happens, like everywhere else, but you are always warned about it.

Boris,
Petersburg, Russian Federation,
Aug 4, 2019,

Can't close my account. Tenko charge -10$ every month for nothing

Tenko fx charge every month 10$ for not active account. I can't close my account because support doesn't answer me. other companies just close such accounts. For me it's scam

Pls be sure that you can close your account becasue it's a negative surprice for me

They have only bitrix support form and ignore it

my account numbers

400036
100049
400036
Reply by TenkoFX submitted Sep 4, 2019:
Dear Boris,
We respect our clients and always ready to find a way to fix a problem.

However, we don't understand why you wrote the wrong information.

We've checked your account and our discussion. We were starting our conversation Aug 5, 2019, 11:22 AM and our email chain contain five emails. The last email was from us on Aug 9, 2019, 12:52 PM. If you don't mind we are ready to provide here screenshots to prove it.

We provided you instruction about how you can transfer money from PAMM account to TenkoFX e-wallet and get it back. You didn't answer.

Again, if you would like to close your PAMM account go to the PAMM portal https://pamm.tenkofx.com/ and in the menu click "Close Account". The money will be transferred to your e-wallet and then you can withdraw it without any restrictions.

As for 10 USD. Yes, you can find this information on our website https://tenkofx.com/en/trading/trading_accounts/ when opening a trading account. But we would like to clarify:

A trading account is deemed inactive (or ‘dormant’) if over a period of 90 days there are:

-no trades or open positions; or
-no deposits, withdrawals or transfers.

An inactive account will be disabled (placed into archive) when its balance becomes 0.
If there are funds in your trading account and you know you won’t be trading for some time, we recommend transferring the funds to your TenkoFX eWallet. The eWallet will remain active at all times, even if you do not use it.
Fiang,
Turkeve, Hungary,
Jul 27, 2019,

TENKO allows scalping

A modest deposit and spreads are a good advertisement for unsophisticated people, but let's remember equally important things. Only practice will show such things as gapping. When I was a freshman, it was important for me to understand how well orders are executed. I deposited money, and it turned out that TENKO lets you set the stop loss directly to the spread and it really works! Let's be fair, venerable dealing centers place restrictions on scalping, but TENKO encourages it, officially indicating in the terms that "scalping is allowed". This cannot but rejoice!

Virot Daravan,
Bangkok, Thailand,
Jul 19, 2019,

Tenko is a good broker for scalping

Great spreads! One of the lowest spreads I've ever seen a broker had. As if it wasn't enough, they also allow you to place orders within a spread. There are disadvantages too, e.g. this broker has little analytical info, but who ever relies on the analytics of their broker nowadays? As a rule, the traders usually ignore it, using independent online sources. The hourly comments in addition to the economic calendar are quite enough. And no spam or all these endless stupid training promotions. Tenko is a good broker for scalping, I recommend it.

Mahambet,
Kazan, Russian Federation,
Jul 16, 2019,

TenkoFX is a nice broker

I traded with TenkoFX and used AutoTrade at first. It copies any trading operations to its account and simply connects it to the trading signals provider on Myfxbook (seems to be a nice company). My first experience wasn't bad. Of course, you have to understand and get used to it in the beginning, but afterwards everything is fine. TenkoFX is a nice broker. It's comfortable to trade with usual assets and crypt there. The funds withdrawal is done less than in 24 hours.

Jakob H.,
Riga, Latvia,
Jun 13, 2019,

10 bucks only needed

I checked more than one dozen brokers before TENKO. As a rule, brokers with a minimum deposit have nightmarish commissions and promotions accustoming to a large number of orders /in the hope of wasting a trader, hehe/. This rule doesn't apply for TENKO.
Pros: The deposit is from 10 bucks with access to interbank liquidity with all the attendant benefits.
Cons: withdrawal currency is tied to deposit currency.

Greg,
Harnosand, Sweden,
Jun 10, 2019,

Reliable broker

TenkoFX is suitable for experienced traders. Its advantages are uniquely narrow spreads (floating, but still narrow) and the execution without requotes. There's no difference in quotes on the demo and real accounts. The execution is great. Funds deposit/withdrawal is diversified, including cryptocurrencies.
Disadvantages: one platform – an old MetaQuotes 4, a complete lack of economic news, one economic calendar, few PAMMs. Accordingly, no training is offered and there is no trader forum.