JustForex.com Review Visit site

Updated: Mar 28, 2020

About JustForex.com

JustForex is a forex broker. Just Forex offers the MT4 and MT5 forex trading top platform. JustForex.com offers over 80 forex currency pairs, cfds, indexes, futures, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

Minimum Trade Size:0.01
Maximum Leverage:3000:1
Minimum to Open Live:$100
Established:2012
Address:Suite 305, Griffith Corporate Centre, P.O. Box 1510, Beachmont Kingstown, Saint Vincent And Grenadines
Contact:support@justforex.com, +371 67 881 045
Regulators: SVGFSA #23993
Trading platforms:MT4, MT5
Currencies:(80+)
Cryptocurrencies:(5+) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD:(105+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stock Indexes, Bond Indexes, Oil
Deposit Methods:VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Local Bank Deposits, Neteller, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, Skrill, UnionPay
Withdrawal Methods:VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, Skrill, UnionPay

Join live discussion of JustForex.com on our forum

Cape Town, South Africa,
Mar 24, 2020,

Still waiting for my Withdrawal

Stay away! Withdrew on the 3rd of March and today it's the 24th of March and haven't received my money. Contacted them and was told the issue is 'being sorted" and will take few more days. Mind you I need to pay my bills. What's upsetting when you deposit it's seconds but why you have to chase them when it comes to withdrawal.

San Jose, Costa Rica,
Mar 8, 2020,

Good trading experience on Cent Account

Hi, I opened a real Cent account with this broker.

I found that their spreads are a little high, but compare to other brokers that offer Cents accounts, its not that high, so they are acceptable.

Execution is very good, for someone that most times place 4 trades, it took me on average 8 seconds to place them... so thats very good time execution.

Deposits and withdrawals were fast and easy with a pin code to confirm

My only complaint is that, why they do not offer on their Cent account Gold?... I mean, I like to trade Gold despite its behavior and i use it as a reference to take positions on other currencies. They offer a mini account and the main difference between accounts is that they offer 2 metals on mini, but on cents, only currencies....

I hope that you add Gold on Cent accounts.

Reply by JustForexcom submitted Mar 10, 2020:
Hello, Antheste!

Thank you for your review, your opinion is very important to us. We are glad that you have a positive experience. However, there are no plans at the moment to add Gold to Cent accounts - it is out of scope for what we envision these accounts to be.

If you need precious metals, consider switching to the Mini accounts. Besides, spreads and other trading conditions there will be better.

Hope that I was able to help! If you have any further questions, refer to feedback@justforex.com.

Julia O'Farrel, JustForex Customer Satisfaction Manager
Mbabane, Eswatini,
Mar 5, 2020,

Helpful and assistive broker

I once had a challenge with a withdrawal but my Account manager helped mefix everything even though it took a bit long but he was very helpful in making sure that my issue was solved and i got my money .

Feb 19, 2020 - 1 Star I withdew close to two weks ago but never received my withdrawal. They keep on telling me that the payment processor is not answering to their queries. And they also tell me that its not their fault that i did not receive withdrawal..all they ever do is ask for my bank statements everyday but no money being received. Live chat is very unsupportive and they actually dont even know what exactly they are doing. They are there to "chat" not "help" us

Reply by JustForexcom submitted Feb 21, 2020 Dear Banele,

We released your withdrawal around an hour after you have requested it. The problem was with your payment processor of choice, who apparently decided not to process the payment. Unfortunately, their representatives have been most unhelpful and we do not know what exactly caused the issue.

Once you chose a different payment method, we completed the withdrawal instantly. The money should already be in your account. I am sorry that we had to bother you with bank statements but our team needed proof that the money has not arrived.

If the new payment does not arrive or you face any other issue with our service, shoot me an e-mail to feedback@justforex.com.

With respect,

Julia O'Farrel, JustForex Customer Satisfaction Manager.

Kumasi, Ghana,
Mar 4, 2020,

One of my favorite Brokers

I have been with JustForex since 2013 and I have never faced any problems with them. Withdrawals are superfast especially with PM. Deposits are instant. They check on me periodically and let me know of any news relevant to my trades. I am going to stay with them for way longer

Reply by JustForexcom submitted Mar 6, 2020:
Hello, Xetera!

Thank you for your review, it's really nice to know that people like our service! I am hoping that we can pleasantly surprise you even more in the future!

Julia O'Farrel, JustForex Customer Satisfaction Manager
Johannesburg, South Africa,
Feb 20, 2020,

Terrible, scam broker.

Guys, please stay away from this broker, they are thieves who are out to scam people. Few weeks ago I was trading with them, I placed a buy order and they manipulated it to go to a sell position and chowed my money. These guys are dangerous.

Jun 20, 2019 - 1 Star I opened an account with these guys and started trading. I made $218 profit. I've been trying to withdraw the profit but they haven't processed even now. I'm really worried about the bad reviews I've been reading about them. I trusted them but now I'm skeptical.

Reply by JustForexcom submitted Jun 25, 2019 Dear Ayabulela! As I can see, you have already withdrawn your money. The request was created on June 19 after the operating hours of the Finance Department. And the withdrawal was processed on the next day, June 20. Please note that withdrawal takes 1-2 hours during the working hours of the department. The maximum processing time is up to one bank day.

Reply by JustForexcom submitted Feb 25, 2020:
Dear Ayabuela,

I just reviewed your trading records. Unfortunately, your statement is not true.

Your buy order was placed when the price of NZD/USD was 0.64156. The price was in an upward slope, however, it corrected back to 0.64089 before continuing its movement. This was enough for your account to hit the negative balance* and the order was closed. Such corrections are an unfortunate reality during the large movements on low-volume currency pairs, and you need to account for them when placing orders.

*Since we provide negative balance protection, your account's balance was restored to 0.

As you can see, we executed your order precisely up to spec and did not change it into any other type. If you have any further questions, refer to feedback@justforex.com. I will answer them immediately.

With respect,
Julia, JustForex Customer Satisfaction Manager.
MAlang, Indonesia,
Feb 13, 2020,

Justforex the best broker

My name is Fredy from Indonesia
I use justforex broker for more than 4 years
in my personal opinion
the broker is very good
in terms of spread, laverege and also deposits and widrawalls are very fast
response support and also the manager is very good
continued success justforex

Reply by JustForexcom submitted Feb 18, 2020:
Hello, Freddy!

Thank you for your review! We hope that in the future we will be able to impress you even further!
Giza, Egypt,
Feb 12, 2020,

Good broker and easy to use

I have been using justforex for several weeks and I think it is very easy to use and very reliable chat, fast withdrawal and deposit.

Reply by JustForexcom submitted Feb 14, 2020:
Thank you very much for your review! We are always working to make things better for our customers and hope that you will enjoy trading with JustForex for years to come!
Fuengirola, Spain,
Feb 10, 2020,

I use JustForex for good profit situation and a friendly effective support

People are so quick to give negative rapports for goods and services when they are unhappy with the actual delivery.

I have been client with a broker called JustForex. (client there for 10 years now).
I here will contribute with a positive review as I mean that this broker deserves that.

To have active trading with a broker for so long time must have a reason. My reason for staying there is that they always try to create solutions and not problems. I must admit that there have been situations that had to be solved, and this broker does just that. Solutions are offered that always has been acceptable for me.

I also want to add that their accounts have very acceptable trading conditions for both long term and scalping/hedging trading. I do both, and I have during these years also been using a few other well renowned brokers. I have a good profit situation and a very friendly and effective support staff when I am using JustForex.
Reply by JustForexcom submitted Feb 14, 2020:
Thank you, we really appreciate such an extensive review! Our team is working 24/7 to maintain and improve our trading conditions, so you can count on things only getting better in the future!
Nkhensani,
Giyani, South Africa,
Feb 5, 2020,

Withdrawal that never came in

I made 2 withdrawals almost 4 weeks ago that havnt come in till this day. When I registered with the company I kept getting calls from a representative that kept urging me to deposit on a standard account claiming they had the fastest withdrawals and yet here we are. I withdrew 82USD and 10USD and seem to be getting no support from he finance sector of the company. Is a withdrawal supposed to take a month to come in??

Reply by JustForexcom submitted Feb 10, 2020:
Hello, Nkhensani!

Unfortunately, there has been no resolution for your case yet. Everything on our side went smoothly and your payment was released on time but there are issues down the line. We have been in contact with your payment system but they are not forthcoming with what exactly went wrong on their end.

We will monitor the situation closely and notify you if anything changes. We are sorry that we weren't able to fulfill our promises. We will be reviewing our relationship with this payment provider and look for available alternatives for the future.

JustForex team.
South Africa, South Africa,
Jan 28, 2020,

Liars

When was the email sent through when??? No email was sent? No warning was given. I went through all the emails. This is just a scam company. They see you making profits and decide to clean out your accounts as they see fit for themselves

Jan 24, 2020 - 1 Star Justforex is a scam. A total scam. I had two accounts with them account 404990 which had 157 dollars on it and account 427405 which had 90 dollars on it. I made an internal transfer of 70 dollars to the account 404990, and then next thing you know the account has been cleaned out. I talked to KATE and she clearly doesn't know what she's doing. She just said they can't help me with that. No trades were opened up yet the account just gets cleaned out. Where the hell did the money go??? I wouldn't recommend this broker to anyone!

Sep 29, 2018 - 1 Star hi after months being with justforex happily trading acc"185409" not knowing they are a scam broker, they refuse to give me my money which I wanna withdraw from them, I have sent them countless emails yet I'm getting no response from anyone and it has been weeks now trying to withdraw my Money, Whatever you do please do not open an account with this people.

Reply by JustForexcom submitted Oct 24, 2018 Dear Kutlwano! Based on the information that we have checked with the Finance department, the withdrawal was made successfully from your trading account. Seems that you are talking about the first withdrawal order that you cancelled yourself. In any case - our support team works 24/7 and is always ready to help with any questions that you have.

Reply by JustForexcom submitted Jan 27, 2020 Dear Kultwano,

You are misrepresenting the situation. We informed you that your account has its negative balance protection disabled, as a result of you violating our ToS and trading illegally. It happened a long time ago so you might want to check your e-mail archive - we definitely sent you an e-mail about it. It was a standard policy back then and Kate explained it to you in chat on January 24.

The money missing from your account was removed in accordance with Article 4.10.4 of our Client Agreement. Since three of your accounts were in the negatives, we deducted the money from the fourth account to compensate.

As for Kate, she could not help you instantly because your account was not properly marked in our internal system. The situation had been fixed since. When Kate found the issue, she told you the reason why your money is missing.

If you have any further questions, please send them to support@justforex.com.

Reply by JustForexcom submitted Feb 4, 2020:
Dear Kultwano,

The e-mail in question has been sent to you on 18.07.2018. Please, re-check your Inbox and you will find it.

If you have any further questions, please send them to support@justforex.com.

Team JustForex.