Justforex review: Regulations, Platforms, Features and Traders ratings.

GM Group Limited

Updated: May 27, 2022 · Justforex.com  · Is this your company?

5 star review by Sham89, Malaysia

I have been using justforex for quite some time now. Overall i can say is that this broker offer lots of benefits for its customers such as fast deposit & withdraw, low spreads, fast responding customer service, limitless account opening, and easy to use back office. I totally recommend this broker to all traders out there.
Read more traders reviews >>

What is Justforex?

Justforex is a Seychelles forex broker established in 2012 and regulated by the FSA-S.

Just forex offers the MT4 and MT5 trading platforms with WebTrader and desktop and mobile versions. Justforex trading instruments include over 80 forex currency pairs, CFDs, indexes, futures, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

Broker allows all trading styles including trading robots, scalping and spike trading. Also supported are the Copy Trading and managed account services.

Please read Justforex Reviews below and share live trading experiences with this broker.

Justforex

Minimum Deposit: $1
Established: 2012
Address: Office 10, Floor 2, Vairam Building, Providence Industrial Estate, Providence, Mahe, Seychelles
Customer Service: support@justforex.com, +37167881045

Scalping: ✅ Yes

Managed Accounts & Social Trading

MAM: ✅ Yes
Copy Trading: ✅ Yes
Deposit Methods: VISA, MasterCard, Airtel, AirtelTigo, B2BinPay, BCP (Banco de Crédito), Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Boleto, Dogecoin (DOGE), Dragonpay, DusuPay, Ether/Ethereum, FasaPay, Help2Pay, Litecoin, Local Bank Deposits, Local Exchangers, M-Pesa, Maritime Bank, MTN (mtn.co.za), MyBank, Neteller, Ngan Luong, PerfectMoney, Skrill, Tether (USDT), Tigo Pesa (tiGOpesa), TP Bank (Tien Phong Commercial Joint Stock Bank), TrustPay, USDT20 (ERC20), Vietcombank (VCB), VirtualPay, Vodacom, Vodafone
Withdrawal Methods: VISA, MasterCard, Airtel, AirtelTigo, B2BinPay, BCP (Banco de Crédito), Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Boleto, Dogecoin (DOGE), Dragonpay, DusuPay, Ether/Ethereum, FasaPay, Help2Pay, Litecoin, Local Bank Transfers, Local Exchangers, M-Pesa, Maritime Bank, MTN (mtn.co.za), MyBank, Neteller, Ngan Luong, PerfectMoney, Skrill, Tether (USDT), Tigo Pesa (tiGOpesa), TP Bank (Tien Phong Commercial Joint Stock Bank), TrustPay, USDT20 (ERC20), Vietcombank (VCB), VirtualPay, Vodacom, Vodafone

Join live discussion of Justforex.com on our forum

Justforex.com profile provided by JustForexcom, May 25, 2022

Justforex is a retail brokerage company that provides traders with access to international financial markets and offers great trading conditions in the following account types: Standard Cent, Standard, Pro, and Raw Spread. Traders can benefit from a wide choice of trading instruments, a leverage up to 1:3000, tight spreads, market news, and an economic calendar.

May 17, 2022,

Copy Trading Issues

So I started copying a trader on justforex and since my equity was more than the trader's, I chose the proportional copy method. What this means is that my lot size will be proportionally bigger than the traders size.

So I logged in one morning to monitor the the performance, I realized that my account has been blown off. I thought the trader had made some heavy losses only for me to check the traders public page and realized that the trader made a profit of over 20% on that day.

How can the trader I am copying be making 20% gains while my account has been blown off to Zero. I contacted Justforex and was told when the trader's trade was floating in losses, my account somehow got blown off before the losses turned into profit.

How does this make any sense?

Isn't the system suppose to correctly calculate the right lot size for my trades in proportion to the trader's size? Anyone looking to copy trade should be very careful

Reply by JustForexcom submitted May 20, 2022:
Dear imoneroland,

If you select "Proportional" copytrading type, note the following information: The volume of the copied trade depends on both Trader and Investor accounts’ leverage and equity. It is calculated as: Volume (copied trade) = Equity (Investor) / Equity (Trader) × Leverage (Investor) / Leverage (Trader) × Volume (Trader).
For each investment, the leverage is set up and changed automatically according to Justforex margin requirements. In "Proportional" mode, higher leverage may cause the copied trades to open with higher volume than the trader has originally set. This means that while trader has open positions of lower volume, his floating loss can be less than yours and his account can support more drawdown.
In order to avoid such situations, we advise to chose "Equal" copying mode.

South Africa, South Africa,
Apr 27, 2022,

Thanks to this platform and Gary

Hi, thanks to this platform, I got my money and Gary got in touch with me, thank you so much, I'm afraid of using this broker again due to the experience I had but I'm glad I got my money. Thank you Forex peace army

Apr 22, 2022 - 1 Star I withdrew money 15 April 2022 till today I'm waiting for my money, Ive been enquiring and they tell me it's because I used Dusupay payment method, which shows my payment should have reflected in 48 hours now it's over a week they giving me a run around with no feedback of when I should expect my money, I'm a mother I work for my children it's month end I have bills to pay and they not even giving me an answer of when exactly my money will be paid.
I used JustForex since last year and I never had such problems, suddenly they not paying my money and blaming it on Dusupay, they say they waiting on Dusupay to update regarding my withdrawal so I don't understand what's happening whether they can't track my money or they lost my money I'm confused and stressed I'm in tears.
I'm tired of fighting them cause they not helping me and now I don't even know if I will get my money anymore, their agent ignored me on the live chat and told me there's nothing else he can help me with, I kept those screenshots of those chats, I'm very disappointed and regret the day I chose this broker, be careful of this broker.

Reply by JustForexcom submitted Apr 28, 2022:
Dear NyikoR,

Thank you for the time spent writing the review. I am glad that we managed to resolve your issue and we respect your decision. Still, if you ever decide to give us a chance, please contact me directly. I will be delighted to work with you.

Soth Africa, South Africa,
Apr 7, 2022,

Withdrawal not paid

On the 1st of April 2022 i made a request withdrawal from my Justforex trading account and until today dated 6 April 2022 have not received my money i sent countless email and back office inquiries but always told that they processed it and will get it latest by next Wednesday. I never got my money. So my advice stay away from justforex. There is no fast withdrawals but fast deposits as they are quick to take your money but dont want to pay when you withdraw. I have done withdrawals before with no problem why all a sudden this long wait, this is a sign of a broker going bad.
Reply by JustForexcom submitted Apr 18, 2022:
Dear Evim415,

I am glad to inform you that the funds were successfully credited to your account long ago. Please accept our apologies for the delay with your withdrawal. I would also like to assure you that our team makes everything possible to prevent any possible delays in the future so that you receive only exceptional service and customer experience.
Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

Russia, Russian Federation,
Mar 4, 2022,

Stealing money

100% agree with previouse feedback!
Got this email:

"Dear сlient,
Considering the current circumstances, Justforex is now dealing with the international situation, with newly implemented sanctions and with a fundamental EU policy. As policies change, Justforex must terminate existing client relationships from time to time in order to ensure its compliance with international laws and regulations.

Given that and according to the sections 12.1 and 12.2 of the Client Agreement, the Company acknowledges this to be an Event of Default and takes the right to terminate the Client Agreement with immediate effect. Be informed that all existing orders will be closed at current Quotes. All your trading accounts will be closed and your access to Back Office will be disabled. For your account, the Deposit and Withdrawal function will be disabled. In regard to the account balances (if any), note that all funds on account will be temporarily frozen for an indefinite period of time. Additionally, the opening of new accounts for the citizens and residents of Russian Federations and Belarusia will be disabled.
Security Department of Justforex"

The same time I lost connection to my live accounts and backoffice became clean.
So if you are Russian or Belorussian - they steal your money!
The company registered at Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, but the owners is from ukraine
Stay away from them even if you are from another country. You can be the next one!
Reply by JustForexcom submitted Mar 7, 2022:
Hi,

Justforex cannot stand aside from the situation in Ukraine and is acting in accordance with the international situation and newly implemented sanctions, and with a fundamental EU policy.
Due to the Russian regime's war crimes and human rights violations in Ukraine, we will no longer be providing services to users registered in Russia and Belarus therefore all funds on account will be temporarily frozen for an indefinite period of time.

Note that this is the final decision of the Company and is not reversible.

Russia, Russian Federation,
Mar 2, 2022,

This broker needs money and finds a way to scam you!

After verification, I deposited $500 to my account! I did that almost 3 months ago. From the first that you entered the website from EU IPs it shows (Registration of clients from EU countries is currently unavailable.). So they don't give any service to EU users.

I'm from Russia, now I logged in to my account, it shows I DON'T HAVE ANY LIVE ACCOUNTS!!!! I chatted with support, this is their answers :

Considering the current circumstances, Justforex is now dealing with the international situation, with newly implemented sanctions, and with a fundamental EU policy. As policies change, Justforex must terminate existing client relationships from time to time in order to ensure its compliance with international laws and regulations.

Given that and according to sections 12.1 and 12.2 of the Client Agreement the Company acknowledges this to be an Event of Default and takes the right to terminate the Client Agreement with immediate effect. Be informed that all existing orders will be closed at current Quotes. All your trading accounts will be closed and your access to Back Office will be disabled. For your account, the Deposit and Withdrawal function will be disabled. In regards to the account balances (if any), note that all funds on the account will be temporarily frozen for an indefinite period of time.

Additionally, the opening of new accounts for the citizens and residents of Russian Federations and Belarus will be disabled.

What's that? They MUST let users before closing or freezing their account! That's against the rules! Plus sanctions don't include that! They just use this situation to earn and get money from users!

The support team told me they would send an email during 24h working day to let me know what I should do! I received it after 10 minutes, exactly the same text that support team told me but now from the security team email! To say that we announced you!
Before this, they didn't let EU users register and they don't! But for EU sanctions because there's money for them, they did this to me!

It is a complete SCAM BROKER! They will find a way to scam you, be sure about that!
Reply by JustForexcom submitted Mar 4, 2022:
Hi,

Note that this is the final decision of the Company and is not reversible.