Justforex review: Regulations, Platforms, Features and Traders ratings.

GM Group Limited

Updated: Jun 30, 2022 · Justforex.com  · Is this your company?

5 star review by Sham89, Malaysia

I have been using justforex for quite some time now. Overall i can say is that this broker offer lots of benefits for its customers such as fast deposit & withdraw, low spreads, fast responding customer service, limitless account opening, and easy to use back office. I totally recommend this broker to all traders out there.
Read more traders reviews >>

What is Justforex?

Justforex is a Seychelles forex broker established in 2012 and regulated by the FSA-S.

Just forex offers the MT4 and MT5 trading platforms with WebTrader and desktop and mobile versions. Justforex trading instruments include over 80 forex currency pairs, CFDs, indexes, futures, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

Broker allows all trading styles including trading robots, scalping and spike trading. Also supported are the Copy Trading and managed account services.

Please read Justforex Reviews below and share live trading experiences with this broker.

Justforex

Minimum Deposit: $1
Established: 2012
Address: Office 10, Floor 2, Vairam Building, Providence Industrial Estate, Providence, Mahe, Seychelles
Customer Service: support@justforex.com, +37167881045

Scalping: ✅ Yes

Managed Accounts & Social Trading

MAM: ✅ Yes
Copy Trading: ✅ Yes
Deposit Methods: VISA, MasterCard, Airtel, AirtelTigo, B2BinPay, BCP (Banco de Crédito), Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Boleto, Dogecoin (DOGE), Dragonpay, DusuPay, Ether/Ethereum, FasaPay, Help2Pay, Litecoin, Local Bank Deposits, Local Exchangers, M-Pesa, Maritime Bank, MTN (mtn.co.za), MyBank, Neteller, Ngan Luong, PerfectMoney, Skrill, Tether (USDT), Tigo Pesa (tiGOpesa), TP Bank (Tien Phong Commercial Joint Stock Bank), TrustPay, USDT20 (ERC20), Vietcombank (VCB), VirtualPay, Vodacom, Vodafone
Withdrawal Methods: VISA, MasterCard, Airtel, AirtelTigo, B2BinPay, BCP (Banco de Crédito), Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Boleto, Dogecoin (DOGE), Dragonpay, DusuPay, Ether/Ethereum, FasaPay, Help2Pay, Litecoin, Local Bank Transfers, Local Exchangers, M-Pesa, Maritime Bank, MTN (mtn.co.za), MyBank, Neteller, Ngan Luong, PerfectMoney, Skrill, Tether (USDT), Tigo Pesa (tiGOpesa), TP Bank (Tien Phong Commercial Joint Stock Bank), TrustPay, USDT20 (ERC20), Vietcombank (VCB), VirtualPay, Vodacom, Vodafone

Join live discussion of Justforex.com on our forum

Justforex.com profile provided by JustForexcom, May 25, 2022

Justforex is a retail brokerage company that provides traders with access to international financial markets and offers great trading conditions in the following account types: Standard Cent, Standard, Pro, and Raw Spread. Traders can benefit from a wide choice of trading instruments, a leverage up to 1:3000, tight spreads, market news, and an economic calendar.

Nims,
, India,
Apr 8, 2014,

Hi,

I got introduced to JustForex as a result of winning the forex-tsd competition of April 2014.

Account opening was fast.
Dear Slava was extremely kind with assisting me all throughout the way and seemed to be like my personal account manager.
Deposit by neteller was fast.
Withdrawal by neteller was fast.

Trading conditions are good, spreads are are reasonably tight for my ndd account.

A small issue i faced on Monday morning 8th April 2014, with the server freezing for 20 mins all of a sudden, but getting on the live chat, the representative was kind and reassured me for any losses due to the server problem would be compensated. But the server came back as I was monitoring on the other broker, so i knew i was not in loss there.

Not faced that issue yet, I'm on the ndd account type server, not the ecn.

Overall, I can rate JustForex 4 stars for now, just hope the server doesn't do that again, but I trust the support is great and sincere, so no issues there.

A fairly new broker and Sucden is a big firm they are affiliated with after a lot of research, So i personally can put my trust in them. :)

Mr, Nims

tri oki putra,
depok, Indonesia,
Jun 6, 2014,

I had try this broker (Justforex), fast execute... no requote.. i'd love it..

fajrie,
pasuruan, Indonesia,
Sep 13, 2014,

i win luckyfriday forexstars as sponsored by justforex.com
.in place 2 i got the prize but when i contact the justforex .CS give me affilites@jusforex.com for contacting .i send mail until 7 mail but nothing reply to me about the reason why i no pay just $15 from justforex.com .PLEASE THINK :
IF JUST $15 NOT PAY TO YOU
HOW ABOUT WITH $1000 OR MORE

SO JUSTFOREX.COM IS REAL SCAM
SCAM ALERT FOR TRADER

Reply by JustForexcom submitted Jul 29, 2015:
Dear Fajrie! We haven't received any emails from you. Are you sure that you have sent your letter to the correct email? The email which you have indicated: affilites@jusforex.com is written with mistakes. The correct one is affiliates@justforex.com. This may be the reason why we haven't get your letters. Please contact us again and we'll try to solve your problem.
CRN,
Zwingenberg, Germany,
May 13, 2015,

Just make their own prices.
I got a lot of screenshots for example, with WHSelfInvest prices and the feed from JustForex.
It´s more than pathetic - they hold der own price on a limit, later they need to close the gap to the price, but they try to hold this limit and try to migrate them if the price comes back to the holding limit.

Reply by JustForexcom submitted Jul 29, 2015:
Dear CRN Zwingenberg! The we just provide our clients the prices which we get from our liquidity provider. We don't change prices in any way. Our prices and WHSelfInvest prices can differ because we have different liquidity providers. By the way, if you have any complaints about certain orders you can write them to compliance@justforex.com using your screenshots.
Ben,
Jakarta, Indonesia,
Jul 14, 2015,

my positions were stopped out on friday closing, the broker said that it was because the eur/usd ask price was widden to 1.11790, meanwhile in my chart showed the highest was only at 1.11610.
the broker has returned my capital, but not with my profit.
i think this is not the right way because they might just give same excuse for our profit trades.
please judge with me if the broker has been scam or not ?
or are we too generous with brokers using the excuse of over slippage ?
should we come together demanding for the proof of tick logs available for traders ?

Reply by JustForexcom submitted Jul 29, 2015:
Dear Ben! If you have any complaints concerning your trading operations please send the detailed information of your problem to compliance@justforex.com. Don't forget to indicate your account number, the number of orders you have problems with and the screenshot if you have one. We will help you to solve your problems as soon as possible.