IFXMarkets.com Review Visit site

Updated: Sep 22, 2014

Formerly CBFX.com

IFXMarkets.com

Join live discussion of IFXMarkets.com on our forum

Aug 30, 2007,

I have traded with IFX for over 2 years and find them to be overall in the middle of the pack as brokers go. Execution and fills have been very good, but when you factor in their fee with the spread they are one of the most expensive out there. One reason I only use them but for certain trades. I have found customer service to be very helpful, and platform is stable and user friendly.No probs. with payoffs ,at least in my case. Of course they stop hunt like most, but i don't think as bad as thieves like FXCM and Saxo.
Florida,
Aug 13, 2007,

One of the worst fills and to boot., they have one of the highest spreads ,"PLUS",. a charge they use all the typical Broker stuff that is needed to steal your money.. Pass on them they also cater to I.B. and the pipage game.. BAD NEWS., No service either,. I have used them regretably on and off for 3 years.. Now I am free.....
Germany,
Jun 29, 2007,

I have lost my account with those English guys and they have done everything in order to find cusomers and then to bring us to ruin.
London,
Jan 21, 2007,

I've been with these guyz for 6 months now and not a single glitch in their service. Withdrawals executed very quickly. Platform is working very well. Low spreads 2 - EUR/USD 3 - GBP/USD I think it's a good example of a platform.