FX Leaders review: Pros, Cons, and Traders Ratings.

Skerdian Meta

Updated: May 16, 2022 · FXLeaders.com  · Is this your company?

What is FX Leaders?

FX Leaders is a forex signals provider, offering not only the trading signals but also market data such as news and analysis, trade ideas, trade recommendations for forex trading.

FX Leaders is also know as FX Market Leaders, managed by Skerdian Meta and his team.

Please read FX Leaders Reviews below and share your trading experiences in using their signals.

FX Leaders
Please make SURE you are leaving reviews on the correct page.  FxLeaderS.com is a forex signals provider.  There is a forex broker review page for Fx-Leader.com/FxLeader.com here.
November 2018-Sept 2019:  Multiple fake and highly suspicious positive reviews submitted for FxLeaders.com
Other websites of this company include FXMarketLeaders.de.

Established: Unknown
Customer Service: trade-team@fxmarketleaders.com

Join live discussion of FXLeaders.com on our forum

FXLeaders.com profile provided by Sophia FXLeaders, Sep 23, 2019

FX Leaders is a leading provider of real-time market news, market analysis, trading ideas, recommendations and buy/sell alerts. FXL is an information center for hundreds of thousands of traders worldwide. FX Leaders' signals system delivers real-time alerts on the major currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, commodities, and indices along with in-depth market analysis.

Mississauga, Canada,
Nov 17, 2020,

Recommended website for day traders

I like this website and can recommend it for traders who need real time data and signals. I don't know how good their premium offer is, but happy with their free service.

Malaysia, Malaysia,
Oct 14, 2020,

Good

No doubt this is one of the best forecast signals I have used. This one works very much in checking my stocks, bonds, and other commodities online. More reliable channels! Keep it up!

Sep 22, 2020,

Best Signals

You are in a good run! 8 wins since Monday! Please don't ruin it for me. But I would also love more signals on gold please.

Baler, Aurora, Philippines,
Sep 7, 2020,

Very nice and up-to date financial website

For me this is the one of the most updated forex website I'm using. Great forecast and analysis. However, I wish you would stop recommending Avatrade only, and offer more trading alternatives.

Delhi, India,
Sep 1, 2020,

I love your mobile app!

I mostly use your Android app to follow your signals, and I love it. I think you guys did a good job. You should also think of providing a forum or chatroom for your followers, which might help us traders share ideas and learn from each other.

Pakistan, Pakistan,
Jul 10, 2020,

Really good website for fx

I really like this website, not only their signals. I also follow their content and market analysis. They added cool technical tools for their charts, and whenever i needed their help, they were kind enough to answer my questions straight away.

May 14, 2020,

great signals and good service

I actually like their signals.
not always work good for me, but at least they have support, and actual analysts behind it, and not fake robots. i like to read their analysis.

Grand,
Mongolia, Mongolia,
Apr 1, 2020,

Total scam

No alert no notification tried premium package like a free version only one signal can't see the premium signals but when i check the signal report there are signal that i don't know

69181, Germany,
Dec 3, 2019,

Very dubious. Hands off!

For several months I have been asking FXLeaders.com to pay out my credit. Nothing happens. They always say that someone of their staff will get in touch with me, which is never the case. Very dubious. Hands off!

California, USA (Really the Philippines),
Sep 28, 2019,

Impressive! (Because I work for then)

I have tried several Signal Providers but none of them works as effectively as FxLeaders. At first, I was a bit doubtful that the Id "actually" gain with the results I got from them, but they did-not just the results but good results (more than what at least I expected).

Moreover-little did I know that not only they provide signals but they have a great market analysis tool which is perfect for both new and experienced traders. I consider them my "one-stop-shop" when it comes to Forex trading, all of the things you need to know-you can find it on their website.

5 Star rating removed.  This account was created from the same IP used by 2 representatives of FxLeaders.com

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.