Finq.com Review

Lead Capital Markets

Formerly ForexYard.com

Safecap Investments Ltd

Updated: Jan 19, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

Finq is a forex broker. Finq offers the MT4, WebTrader and Mobile forex trading top platform. Finq.com offers over 75 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, stocks, indices, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

Finq.com
July 2, 2015:  Cysec has fined Safecap Investments Ltd €168,000.  CLICK HERE to verify.

NOTICE:  December 2014.  Safecap Investments has threatened to "pursue action" against the FPA if two forums threads about Markets.com are not removed.  The FPA does not hide member complaints or negotiate while under legal threat.  The two threads are HERE and HERE.

The FPA recommends against doing business with companies which use legal threats to try to hide information.

Was ForexYard.com.  Later renamed to Finq.com

Was owned by Safecap Investments Ltd.  Then moved to Lead Capital Markets.

Other websites of this company include Trade.com, Stock.com, LeadTradeLTD.com, ForexYard.com, ForexYard.com.eu, and Finexo.com

Address: Suite 3, Global Village, Jivan Complex, Mont Fleuri, Mahe Seychelles., Seychelles
Contact: support@finq.com, +35722008069
Regulators: FSA-S #
Trading platforms: MT4, WebTrader
CFD: (1450+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Maestro, Neteller, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Maestro, Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of Finq.com on our forum

Finq.com profile provided by Forexyard Representative, Dec 11, 2012

Founded in 2005, Forexyard has utilized the experience of professional forex traders, as well as internet and financial sector specialists in order to successfully establish itself as one of the premier online brokerages. We offer a secure, dynamic, intuitive and user-friendly trading platform with superior order execution, advanced reporting and analytical tools.

During March 2011 Forexyard.com was acquired by, and became a trading name of, Safecap Investments Limited.

Awais Anwar,
Cantt, Pakistan,
Jan 18, 2021,

I was wrong

I have to say I was wrong, company paid the amount back to my account for all the loss

Jan 14, 2021 - No Rating Please remove my comment for now, company has been in contact with me to put the money back

Jan 13, 2021 - 1 Star They are scam company, all reviews are fake, they pay for it, they told me that i have 5 risk free trades and any loss will be added back, so manager told me trades to do and those 5 trades took all the money, he told me money will be back in 7 days, now they are telling me that there is no money to come back, I have all proofs, I will open my case against the company and manager on forexpeacearmy and will request admin to please help me recover my amount that is all i have

Dail Bartell,
Bang Bua Thong, Thailand,
Jan 9, 2021,

Great range of assets

I've been working with Finq broker for not so long. But I like that there are convenient tools for analyzing the market situation.
Of course, this is Traders Trends, about which so much is written. It's really convenient to see how many traders are buying and selling an asset in real-time. It helps me to catch the mood of the market and not to go against the trend.
By the way, in terms of assets, there are about 50 or more currency pairs and more than 2000 other assets.

Edward Kyambadde,
Entebbe, Uganda,
Jan 8, 2021,

The company is ok but with some disadvantages

The company seems to be okey, I haven't traded a lot of time with it, so I can't speak objectively about it, as I'm not a professional trader. But based on my experience, the company is okey. At least, you can get access to trading, withdraw money when you need and the list of assets is quite wide to master your own portfolio.
Of course, that's just basis, but I think that's enough to say that brokerage is okey.
However, I don't like that brokerage has different account types that differs only by the deposit size. On the one hand, that's cool when brokerage rewards traders for making higher deposit. But on the other, I don't think that's justified, as traders with higher deposits get advantage.

Ayush Lamsal,
Phnom Penh, Cambodia,
Dec 29, 2020,

I trade gold and oil with this broker

When I was first studying information on their official website, I didn’t have a strong motivation to join this company. It’s because I saw nothing special. They don’t offer many exclusive features and the choice of trading terminals is quite limited: MT4 and a custom web platform. Nevertheless, I managed to find something that attracted my attention and finally made me sign up.
These were spreads. Well, in general, they are relatively high for currency pairs and many other assets,but gold and oil are a pleasant exception and I couldn’t overlook it as a scalper. Here gold and oil comes with spreads, respectively, 0,7 and 0.05.
I opened a silver account and started scalping these two assets and I’m still doing this and it absolutely suits me. So, I use this broker for a very specific purpose, why not?

Hartana Usamah,
New Delhi, India,
Dec 24, 2020,

just deserves trust

Well, I think that trading industry is overcrowded with brokers now, so that's hard for them to attract traders. For example, I've changed 3 brokers already, just because I was looking for a brokerage to provide good trading conditions and traders' support.
Finq.com seems to be the brokerage of such kind, so it deserves my trust now.
Actually, I don't like that there's a lot of account types and they differs only by deposit ammount and by spread size. I don't like such approach, as the traders that invest more - get more benefits. And that's the only disadvantage that I see.
In other regards this brokerage is maybe one of the best, I've started with $100 deposit and then added more to get the platinum status. Well, spreads aren't the lowest possible, but there's dedicated account manager that really helps me in many issues and that's exactly what I was looking for. Not just a brokerage with access to the market, but with the support and a person that would responsive for my issues. I had some really important questions, can't disclose them there, but they were resolved asap, so now brokerage deserves my trust.

Draven,
Constanta, Romania,
Dec 2, 2020,

Well, I was not on the main platform. I immediately switched to the mobile application, because this is how I work.
I can't say that it's just something incredible. But this service is working. And there is access to indices and stocks.
So if you know which technical tools you need, you're likely to be able to get started right away.

manama, Bahrain,
Nov 27, 2020,

Finq as a company is ok but its account advisers are fradulent

Finq as a company seems ok. They pay when you want to withdraw.But the so called mother love making Account managers ( I had two by the name of Asad Sayyed and Deepak Paniker from finq UAE office) first give two or three proper advise which makes money for you, then they give an advise where they ask you to bet more money than usual and give you wrong direction so that you lose plenty of money.I am not sure that this is the official Finq policy. I made money when i did it on my own.But lost heavily due the mother love maker Asad Sayyed's advise

Ricky Chhetri,
Nugegoda, Sri Lanka,
Nov 4, 2020,

A good broker for beginners and high-rollers

Finq is a really universal broker. Someone told me that it’s for high-rollers only. I came to the platform to check it out and realized that it’s not true. The broker welcomes freshers too. As for me, I started trading with $100. I appreciate the execution speed and don’t need anything else except for MT4.

Qadim Bhardwaj,
Jakarta, Indonesia,
Oct 30, 2020,

Well-regulated broker with many opportunities for traders

I was looking for a well-regulated broker that would not limit traders in the number of available assets. Based on these criteria, I chose FINQ. This is a company that is managed by an organization regulated by the FSA. There is no need to worry about the safety of funds. And it is a pleasure.
But there are more than 2000 assets here. There are cryptocurrencies, among others. It is essential for me, as it seems that Bitcoin has gathered again to the moon. This year, it fell and grew in value several times.
But let us return to FINQ. This is what finally influenced my decision to open an account here. It was a minimum deposit of only 100 dollars. The amount is average for a start.
So I can recommend this broker for fair conditions and regulation.

Prabhat Sibal,
Gandhidham, India,
Oct 27, 2020,

It is totally fine

In general, it is totally fine to trade with Finq.com. It is a good brokerage that does its job fine. The only thing I don't really like here is that a broker has a hierarchical system of account types, as a rule it is not always profitable :/
For this reason, the it hasn't received 5 stars from me. But otherwise, it is okay. I now trade on a Silver account, spreads are more profitable than on the previous account type and I have my own dedicated account manager. It turns out that it is quite interesting to work with the manager, some of his tips are really very useful. So I will continue working with Finq.com, maybe in time I will even open a Gold account type.