Finq.com Review

Formerly ForexYard.com

Safecap Investments Ltd

Dilna Investments Ltd

Leadcapital Corp Ltd

Updated: Apr 10, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

Finq is a forex broker. Finq offers the MT4, WebTrader and Mobile forex trading top platform. Finq.com offers over 75 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, stocks, indices, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

Finq.com
July 2, 2015:  Cysec has fined Safecap Investments Ltd €168,000.  CLICK HERE to verify.

NOTICE:  December 2014.  Safecap Investments has threatened to "pursue action" against the FPA if two forums threads about Markets.com are not removed.  The FPA does not hide member complaints or negotiate while under legal threat.  The two threads are HERE and HERE.

The FPA recommends against doing business with companies which use legal threats to try to hide information.

Was ForexYard.com.  Later renamed to Finq.com

Was owned by Safecap Investments Ltd.  Then moved to Lead Capital Markets.

Other websites of this company include Trade.com, Stock.com, LeadTradeLTD.com, ForexYard.com, ForexYard.com.eu, Finexo.com, and Argo.Trade.

Address: Suite 3, Global Village, Jivan Complex, Mont Fleuri, Mahe Seychelles., Seychelles
Contact: support@finq.com, +35722008069
Regulators: FSA-S #
Trading platforms: MT4, WebTrader
CFD: (1450+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Maestro, Neteller, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Maestro, Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of Finq.com on our forum

Finq.com profile provided by Forexyard Representative, Dec 11, 2012

Founded in 2005, Forexyard has utilized the experience of professional forex traders, as well as internet and financial sector specialists in order to successfully establish itself as one of the premier online brokerages. We offer a secure, dynamic, intuitive and user-friendly trading platform with superior order execution, advanced reporting and analytical tools.

During March 2011 Forexyard.com was acquired by, and became a trading name of, Safecap Investments Limited.

Hamza Najam,
Lahore, Pakistan,
Apr 8, 2021,

non professional, unethical

Finq is fine example of non-professional and unethical broker, they are not making my account swap free and has already charged me with swap USD 160 dollars for 4 nights and their support always say its under processing, i believe they are making some new technology that is why its taking so long

Jordi Nieves,
Seville, Spain,
Apr 5, 2021,

I opened an ECN account with this broker

Having studied their trading conditions I decided to open a CLASSIC ECN with this broker deposit a relatively high minimum trading deposit here. Perhaps, $1,000 isn’t a big amount for you, but for me it’s quite large. Nevertheless, I opened this account because spreads here are good for scalping. I could have chosen a Silver account with a $100, but I don’t like spreads there, except for crude and gold.
As of now I’m satisfied with the trading process. I didn’t notice attempts to manipulate quotes.

Delmo Marchesi,
Genoa, Italy,
Mar 25, 2021,

I feel quite secure here

At first, I didn’t want to trade with this broker because when I first came to their official website, my first impression was that it wasn’t a broker for an average trader. It’s because I saw that minimum trading deposits were very high. But later it turned out that I was just inattentive. So, I spotted an account with an affordable minimum depo of $100 - a Silver account. I had that amount and decided to have a try.
I can’t say that spreads on this account are very attractive in particular on currency pairs, but the execution is very good. There’s one account which interests me a lot. That’s CLASSIC ECN, whose spreads on major currencies are fairly tight. The minimum depo there is $1k and I’m already in the process of putting aside money to open that account and I’ve already collected half of it.
By the way, there’s one pleasant spread exception on the Silver account. That’s gold - 0,6 pips.

Aaron Lozada,
Torrevieja, Spain,
Mar 24, 2021,

I like to scalp here

I chose a CLASSIC ECN account here because I find it the most optimal for my needs and budget, of course. If you take a look at their trading conditions, you will see that most of them are experienced and wealthy traders. They are also called high rollers. The maximum amount I could afford investing was $1,000. Of course, I could open a Silver account. It’s even more affordable because the minimum deposit there is $100. But I had $1,000 and saw that the trading condition on the CLASSIC ECN account were better. Spreads are lower here and it especially applies to major currency pairs. However, I don’t exclude the possibility of opening the Silver account to extend my trading opportunities. I chose the CLASSIC ECN account for scalping, while the Silver account could be used for long-term trading.
What can I say about the CLASSIC ECN account? I’m satisfied with it. The execution is good. The broker pays out my earnings when I request it. So, I like this broker and want to continue to trade with it.
As for their customer support team, I can’t say anything because my registration, depositing and withdrawing funds were hassle-free.

Saurabh,
India, India,
Mar 22, 2021,

Finq.com deducted by 5501 rupee, fraud company

Finq.com is fraud company and there business model is to absorb people's money under inactive fees which they are charging $25 per month and support agent told me they will be deducting $75 per monyh soon from everyone's account as covid fees, Beawar of this fraud company whose head office is in Seychelles so no country government can save their people's money, only one motive of this company is to loot people's hardcore money, careful and stay away from such fraud mind people

Ennio Lucciano,
Roma, Italy,
Mar 21, 2021,

I’m satisfied with their ECN account

I chose this brokerage service for scalping. To be exact, I opened a Classical ECN account here. I traded major currency pairs and gold here. Spreads on these assets are 0,4-0,8. They are very tight and allow me to scalp profitably.
I can’t complain about this broker. I just want them to introduce a trading account with fixed spreads, so I could scalp at night. It would be problematic to do this with floating spreads because they tend to widen during this period. But I can conveniently trade with their floating spreads throughout the day.

Chaim Goldner,
Kwai Chung, Hong Kong,
Mar 16, 2021,

I opened a Classic ECN account here

Having reviewed all the available trading accounts, I made up my mind to open a Classic ECN account. At first, I intended to open a Silver account due to the lowest minimum account - $100. But then I compared it with the Classic ECN account and made my choice in favor of the latter. It’s because I can enjoy very low spreads on the most popular assets. Of course, there are even the lowest spreads here,but they are accessible for high rollers only. $1,000 is the maximum deposit I can afford now. That’s why I chose the Classic ECN account. Spreads on my favorite currency pair EUR/USD start at 0,8. It more than just suits me.

Emran Johal,
Hyderabad, India,
Mar 15, 2021,

I opened a Silver account here

Having examined their trading conditions, I made up my mind to open a Silver account. I did it because this account allows to get started with $100. Unfortunately, I can’t afford investing more. But I hope I will do it a bit later. I will tell about this here below.
Well, since this account is for beginners, spreads aren’t very low here. On the other hand, they are much lower that what I saw with other brokers. For example, one of the most popular currency pairs EUR/USD can be traded with a 1,9 spread. I saw higher spreads on this asset. On the other hand, it’s very tempting to trade gold with this broker because even on this account this financial instrument can be traded with a very low spread - 0,6.
I have been trading with this company for more than a month and I like it. I can’t say that I’m dealing with a cheater.
I hope soon I will open one more account - an ECN one. The minimum depo here is much higher but after a while I hope I will put aside this amount. So, I need to deposit $1,000 here. Spreads are much lower here. The account comes with a commission, but I think that such low spreads are worth paying it.

Emidio Martinelli,
Palermo, Italy,
Mar 7, 2021,

Finq is a broker with pretensions to some kind of elitism. The company offers substantial bonuses and generally positions itself as a premium segment broker. But in fact, everything is the same as everywhere else.
There is access to the major financial markets, there are different tools for trading. Yes, there are a lot of assets in Finq. It is true. There are more than 2000 of them in the terminal. Most of these assets are stocks, of course. But I know a few companies that have the same number of assets. So this is not a unique feature of the broker.

Ank Kyambadde,
Dakar, Senegal,
Jan 25, 2021,

All is quiet

You don't really encounter any surprises here. despite the fact that I love some surprises in everyday life LOL In business, of course, I prefer something stable and understandable. I like that the trading platform works well, that there are no slippages. In addition, there is always timely withdrawal of money without high commissions, so I can always be sure that after making a request I will receive my money to my card or wallet in 1-2 days. So I recommend from the bottom of my heart to try this.