Finq.com Review

Lead Capital Markets

Formerly ForexYard.com

Safecap Investments Ltd

Updated: Aug 10, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

Finq is a forex broker. Finq offers the MT4, WebTrader and Mobile forex trading top platform. Finq.com offers over 75 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, stocks, indices, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

Finq.com
July 2, 2015:  Cysec has fined Safecap Investments Ltd €168,000.  CLICK HERE to verify.

NOTICE:  December 2014.  Safecap Investments has threatened to "pursue action" against the FPA if two forums threads about Markets.com are not removed.  The FPA does not hide member complaints or negotiate while under legal threat.  The two threads are HERE and HERE.

The FPA recommends against doing business with companies which use legal threats to try to hide information.

Was ForexYard.com.  Later renamed to Finq.com

Was owned by Safecap Investments Ltd.  Then moved to Lead Capital Markets.

Other websites of this company include Trade.com, Stock.com, LeadTradeLTD.com, ForexYard.com, ForexYard.com.eu, and Finexo.com

Address: Suite 3, Global Village, Jivan Complex, Mont Fleuri, Mahe Seychelles., Seychelles
Contact: support@finq.com, +35722008069
Regulators: FSA-S #
Trading platforms: MT4, WebTrader
CFD: (1450+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Maestro, Neteller, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Maestro, Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of Finq.com on our forum

Finq.com profile provided by Forexyard Representative, Dec 11, 2012

Founded in 2005, Forexyard has utilized the experience of professional forex traders, as well as internet and financial sector specialists in order to successfully establish itself as one of the premier online brokerages. We offer a secure, dynamic, intuitive and user-friendly trading platform with superior order execution, advanced reporting and analytical tools.

During March 2011 Forexyard.com was acquired by, and became a trading name of, Safecap Investments Limited.

Biren Sachdev,
Vellore, India,
Aug 6, 2020,

My review about this brokerage

That's the brokerage that offers more than 2k assets for trading. Really amazing number, I never met the brokerage with such wide range of assets available for trading. I'm trading half-a-year with this brokerage and I'll be fair, my opinion is positive. I also read the reviews across the Web and most people have positive opinion toward this brokerage as well.
The only small disadvantage I see is legal regulation, as I think This brokerage is regulated by FSA and I think it can obtain better regulation if needed, so the only thing why Finq.com doesn't have regulation is need to have more flexible trading opportunities.
I want to notice some points about brokerage, so I will do that in the list format:
1. There are no commissions for trades, only spreads. I find this very fair, as you pay only for service, nothing more. However, spreads are 10-15% higher than with unregulated brokers, so keep than in your mind.
2. Good support service
3. Trading Central signals and daily analysis available, so you can get more market insights to make your trading better
4. The last one - flexible trading conditions and accounts types. You can start with $500 and the best trading conditions are for traders with $100,000 + deposit.

Dat Anh,
Khu Vuc Mot, Viet Nam,
Aug 2, 2020,

I'm pleased with the trends of recent years.

I mean, brokerage companies are taking more care of their clients. I'm talking basically about everything I see in the market right now. And I think it's just a big achievement and that we can now take it to the next level.
It seems to me that this company as a whole was no exception - but it's a normal, familiar trend. I personally use such things here - I actively work with stocks and currency pairs, sometimes I look through the analytics, work on MT4, sometimes I experiment with demos and some unusual assets.

Adolphus Doyle,
Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia,
Jul 28, 2020,

simple and great brokerage

As I know, this broker isn't among the most popular brokers, but it's still good. At least, I've 4 reasons why I'm trading with Finq.com. That's just my opinion, but I hope your opinion is the same.
1. A lot of aseets to trade. I usually take experiments with diffrent assets and there's really endless list.
2. $100 minimum deposit. Now it doesn't matter, but when I was in the beginning, it was a good advantage
3. Trading with metatrader
In general - broker simply provides me with all that I need for trading.

Kawaca Januar,
Jakarta, Indonesia,
Jul 24, 2020,

Good broker with low minimum depo

I'm generally just satisfied trading with this broker. The minimum deposit is only $100 and there is WebTrader.
I cannot say that this broker is very different from the competitors, but it is definitely good in competition. I'm only testing trading here for a few months so far, but I haven't experienced any problems.
There is also a demo account, many brokers don't do this service now, but it is actually one of the most important features. Even if you don't need a demo to learn how to trade, you 100% need a demo to test your strategies.
The only thing I don't like, but it's more my taste, is that there are different types of accounts like Silver, Gold and Platinum. I don't like this kaleidoscope, but otherwise a broker is good.

Dammam, Saudi Arabia,
Jun 21, 2020,

Scam, stay away

I have lost $20000 because of Finq. They gave wrong positions and some right ones to make you believe you are earning money. When you first deposit money they will ask a copy of your ID (front and back) and a copy of your card (front sand back) you will not see this in other recognized brokers. My advise stay away from them and ask them to provide a proof of their registration and do your own check whether it's valid or not.

Mumbai, India,
Jun 3, 2020,

Lied to me about many things.

I registered on investing com to receive news and quotes.
1] Got call from FINQ saying they are a sister of investing dot com. Now this is a complete lie because Investing.com is a huge brand by Fusion media UK. FINQ on the other hand is some Cysec broker registered from Seychells. Their sales guys want you to believe they are UK regulated which obviously they are not.

2] Also they blatantly lied to me saying their product is legal in India and regulated by SEBI. This is a big crime committed on gullible small investors from India who might get into a FEMA non-bailable violation if they trade with this broker, after believing these sales persons. Only an Indian company can be SEBI regulated not a Seychelles company. Sending money outside India for Margin trading to non-Indian company is not allowed for Indians , it's a FEMA violation.

So this unethical company wants to put people in legal trouble to scam them on their B-Book by lying that they are associated with Investing.com and SEBI regulated. Unscrupulous B*stards.
Kuwait, Kuwait,
Jun 2, 2020,

Scam! Do NOT Invest.

Finq chased me for almost 2 months and called anytime they felt. I gave it a try and invested 2500$ and they allotted me a manager named SAM. He called himself highly qualified with some millions into his account with he made through online trading and asked me to invest more money and promised that this money cannot be deducted or nobody has access to it other than me. He took vow on his only SON to convince me so I finally added another 2500$.

In the morning SAM called me and pushed me to open USD/RUB and EUR/RUB account also some OIL, SUGAR and COTTON.

As I was new on online trading and do not know much so I did all that he advised me accordingly alas I started getting mails that I am short of fund and to add more funds. I was stuck in total curfew in my region due to Covid 19 and when we resumed in 20 days I noticed that they removed all the money from my account and I am left with ZERO. I am giddy since then with sleepless nights. I pray that they succeed and that my hard earned money without any profit that they smoothly conned me to invest goes into medical expenses for them!

A sad and honest person from Kuwait.
Hyderabad, India,
Feb 21, 2020,

It's a Scam...Incompetent unprofessional Customer Support

They trap you to invest with them....promising they would be providing professional advisory services....
Initially when you invest 100$ , you will make profitable deals....They will force and insist you to invest more to boost your profits...
Once we are invested , they make u stuck in bad deals which will never recover...To save your capital...they will urge to invest more....But later on , everything goes ....ur hard money is lost based on the advices from Incompetent unprofessional advisory team of Finq...
They are not bothered to save your capital....Please do not trust Finq Advisory services....You will lose more bases on their advices...
I feel it's a trap to loot customers their hard earned money...
If you are joining Finq , do your own research...Do not rely on their advices...
Their advices wil definitely wash away your capital....Beware..
Worst experience with Finq ....Totally disappointed and unsatisfied...
Kuwait, Kuwait,
Jan 28, 2020,

Finq is scammers and cheaters

Finq brokers are not experienced and they keep you losing and give you wrong positions so you will lose tour money. The broker keep asking for adding money to let you losing it. They are cheating about bonus and i am not advise to join them totally they are not experienced and they are keep cheating you.
Rebecca,
Jan 13, 2020,

Absolutely bad experience.They will only be back of you till you open the account and after that they are not bothered.