Finq.com Review Visit site

Updated: Mar 3, 2020
Lead Capital Markets, Formerly ForexYard.com, Safecap Investments Ltd
July 2, 2015:  Cysec has fined Safecap Investments Ltd €168,000.  CLICK HERE to verify.

NOTICE:  December 2014.  Safecap Investments has threatened to "pursue action" against the FPA if two forums threads about Markets.com are not removed.  The FPA does not hide member complaints or negotiate while under legal threat.  The two threads are HERE and HERE.

The FPA recommends against doing business with companies which use legal threats to try to hide information.

Was ForexYard.com.  Later renamed to Finq.com

Was owned by Safecap Investments Ltd.  Then moved to Lead Capital Markets.

Other websites of this company include Trade.com, Stock.com, LeadTradeLTD.com, ForexYard.com, ForexYard.com.eu, and Finexo.com

About Finq.com

Finq is a forex broker. Finq offers the MT4, WebTrader and Mobile forex trading top platform. Finq.com offers over 75 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, stocks, indices, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

Finq.com

Minimum Trade Size:0.01
Maximum Leverage:300:1
Minimum to Open Live:$100
Established:2017
Address:Suite 3, Global Village, Jivan Complex, Mont Fleuri, Mahe Seychelles., Seychelles
Contact:support@finq.com, +35722008069
Regulators: FSA-S #
Trading platforms:MT4, WebTrader
Currencies:(75+)
Cryptocurrencies:(5+) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD:(1450+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Maestro, Neteller, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Maestro, Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of Finq.com on our forum

Finq.com profile provided by Forexyard Representative, Dec 11, 2012

Founded in 2005, Forexyard has utilized the experience of professional forex traders, as well as internet and financial sector specialists in order to successfully establish itself as one of the premier online brokerages. We offer a secure, dynamic, intuitive and user-friendly trading platform with superior order execution, advanced reporting and analytical tools.

During March 2011 Forexyard.com was acquired by, and became a trading name of, Safecap Investments Limited.

Hyderabad, India,
Feb 21, 2020,

It's a Scam...Incompetent unprofessional Customer Support

They trap you to invest with them....promising they would be providing professional advisory services....
Initially when you invest 100$ , you will make profitable deals....They will force and insist you to invest more to boost your profits...
Once we are invested , they make u stuck in bad deals which will never recover...To save your capital...they will urge to invest more....But later on , everything goes ....ur hard money is lost based on the advices from Incompetent unprofessional advisory team of Finq...
They are not bothered to save your capital....Please do not trust Finq Advisory services....You will lose more bases on their advices...
I feel it's a trap to loot customers their hard earned money...
If you are joining Finq , do your own research...Do not rely on their advices...
Their advices wil definitely wash away your capital....Beware..
Worst experience with Finq ....Totally disappointed and unsatisfied...
Kuwait, Kuwait,
Jan 28, 2020,

Finq is scammers and cheaters

Finq brokers are not experienced and they keep you losing and give you wrong positions so you will lose tour money. The broker keep asking for adding money to let you losing it. They are cheating about bonus and i am not advise to join them totally they are not experienced and they are keep cheating you.
Rebecca,
Jan 13, 2020,

Absolutely bad experience.They will only be back of you till you open the account and after that they are not bothered.
E. A,
PH, Nigeria,
Dec 5, 2019,

Finq platforms are scammers

They are horrible.
Promise of bogus bonuses and unreasonable profit. Aggressive in trying to get you to invest without guarantees or trial. Even on demo.
iftikhar,
uae, United Arab Emirates,
Nov 25, 2019,

Fully Fraud

Fully fraud , please dont invest there. He only catch new people and fraud with him, i also victim .
Ali from Dubai,
Oct 27, 2019,

Finq Account Managers are not Honest at all ...

I subscribed to Finq and they allotted me a manager with name DION. He called himself an Account Manager and Graduate from Oxford and having 94% online trading blah blah. he was asking me to put huge amount but I only start by meself and got USD 2000 profit out of USD 1000 investment only in 4 days. I know I was lucky to got that out of random markets specially OIL.
In the morning I hit withdraw for USD 2500 than suddenly DION called me and pushed me to open USD/RUB and EUR/RUB account.

As I was new on online trading and dont wanted to waste my money in any rubbish position but Finq's manager pushed me hard and gave me assurance of his words that you will get profit in this afternoon or maximum till tomorrow. So, by his words first time I opned 2 stupid positions for USD 2000 and after that my money got stuck for 1 month.

This is their trick as a small broker that they will open such positions where your money will stuck and you wont be able to get your money back till face the loss.

The reason why they do that is only because your account is showing under some selfish account manager and because of your withdraw their level will get down.

This is 100% foolish to spend money with FINQ.

My name is Ali from Dubai
Kushal Kumer,
Murwara, India,
Oct 17, 2019,

An Honest Brokerage

Finq became my broker for one single reason. I trust them. A friend of mine recommended this broker as a trustworthy market intermediary, who has never been noticed in any kind of manipulations with neither price, nor data. The rest of it is not this important. Leverage is 1:300 for forex, 1:200 for commodities and indices. Bonds and shares are up to 1:100. One of the nice things worth mentioning is 0 withdrawal and funding fees.

Adedayo Aderinsola,
Casablanca, Morocco,
Oct 15, 2019,

Nice CFDs brokerage

CFDs trading is risky, so it’s important to have a reliable partner on this path. Finq is definitely reliable. Apart from having access to over 2 thousand CFDs to trade I also get stable connection with MT4 platform, flawless execution of trades, free risk-management tools and responsive support. Spreads are probably near average market offer. They start with 2 or 3 pips on micro accounts and are less than 1 pip for accounts starting at 1K. Good deal in my opinion. A nice thing is that funding account and withdrawals a charge-free on the side of the Finq brokerage. So what you pay depends only on your bank or e-payment system that you prefer to use. 0 fees on Finq’s side. The system of withdrawals is running smoothly. Funds normally arrive on the same day you send the request. Options trading is not available here, but I don’t care. If you do not care either, then you should definitely consider this brokerage to trade with.

Val Foo,
Shah Alam, Malaysia,
Oct 9, 2019,

Reliable execution!

It’s hard to find a reliable broker. I know its hard. I never really comment on my positive experience, but remembering how many difficulties I had myself before I found Finq makes me share this review with you. I used to be the client of various forex brokers, then CFD brokers. I tried ones with tight spreads, I tried one with above market spreads and commissions policy. They all had the same problem. They could not execute my trades at the price I wanted. I faced tremendous slippages and therefore losses on the market. Then I found Finq. They cope with this task, and doesn’t even sell this fact as own strength in comparison to competitors.So here I am to tell you. Finq is a reliable broker. You really can trust them to execute your orders.

Vaishali Subramanian,
Hyderabad, India,
Oct 8, 2019,

Awesome "trending now" tools

I could have said there is nothing too special about Finq, but they do have some interesting tools there, that were a gasp of fresh air for my handtrading. I’m talking of “traders’ trends” and “trending now” tools. Now I’m never afraid to miss some opportunity, because as soon as one or another instruments shows increased activity, I get the signal. If that’s not important for you, then just enjoy fast and reliable execution of your trades at low cost."