Finq.com Review

Lead Capital Markets

Formerly ForexYard.com

Safecap Investments Ltd

Updated: Oct 24, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

Finq is a forex broker. Finq offers the MT4, WebTrader and Mobile forex trading top platform. Finq.com offers over 75 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, stocks, indices, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

Finq.com
July 2, 2015:  Cysec has fined Safecap Investments Ltd €168,000.  CLICK HERE to verify.

NOTICE:  December 2014.  Safecap Investments has threatened to "pursue action" against the FPA if two forums threads about Markets.com are not removed.  The FPA does not hide member complaints or negotiate while under legal threat.  The two threads are HERE and HERE.

The FPA recommends against doing business with companies which use legal threats to try to hide information.

Was ForexYard.com.  Later renamed to Finq.com

Was owned by Safecap Investments Ltd.  Then moved to Lead Capital Markets.

Other websites of this company include Trade.com, Stock.com, LeadTradeLTD.com, ForexYard.com, ForexYard.com.eu, and Finexo.com

Address: Suite 3, Global Village, Jivan Complex, Mont Fleuri, Mahe Seychelles., Seychelles
Contact: support@finq.com, +35722008069
Regulators: FSA-S #
Trading platforms: MT4, WebTrader
CFD: (1450+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Maestro, Neteller, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Maestro, Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of Finq.com on our forum

Finq.com profile provided by Forexyard Representative, Dec 11, 2012

Founded in 2005, Forexyard has utilized the experience of professional forex traders, as well as internet and financial sector specialists in order to successfully establish itself as one of the premier online brokerages. We offer a secure, dynamic, intuitive and user-friendly trading platform with superior order execution, advanced reporting and analytical tools.

During March 2011 Forexyard.com was acquired by, and became a trading name of, Safecap Investments Limited.

Nels Hand,
Pattani, Thailand,
Oct 17, 2020,

For me, comfort is important.

This is what gives me the opportunity to focus on market analysis or trading itself, and not to be distracted by any technical nuances or delays, because it only reduces confidence in the company and causes me irritation. So it is definitely not for me. In fact, any professional trader will agree that there is nothing good in it. So it's better to look for better conditions.
As a matter of fact, that's why I found myself in this company. And I stayed here for a long time. And there are exact explanations for that.
1. All services of the company have clear functions and work.
2. Normal mobile application. This is really important in our time. I like that here the mobile application is almost fully consistent with the main trading terminal. So I can work without problems and do the usual detailed analysis.

Yuvaraj Kandel,
Yangon, Myanmar,
Oct 7, 2020,

My story

I was looking just for a brokerage to start trading, without any specific requirements. I was just interested in trading and decided to try it, so I had only a few requirements:
1. Low minimum deposit requirement. I was planning to invest $100 only, so i needed brokerage that accepts traders with low deposit.
2. Good reviews. $100 is significant money for me, so I haven't planned to lose them, so I read reviews before making a decision
3. Crypto available
As you understand, my choice fell on Finq. Let's be fair, it's just because it was first one that I met across the Web, nothing more. By the way, after 3 months of trading, I increased my deposit, now trading is my main hobby, hah. I don't think I will make great money with it but I like it as a way to relax.

Birendra Khadka,
Bogor, Indonesia,
Oct 1, 2020,

4 months of trading

After a trading with Finq for 4 months, I'm ready to express my opinion. First of all, Finq offers a lot of assets, that's good. I don't know the exact number but I think there are more than 3,000 trading instruments.
Secondly, spreads are around 2 pips. I think that's something wround average for forex. Scalpers will probably feel uncomfortable with them, but if you use at least 5 min timeframes - you gonna be ok.
For me this brokerage is just okey, at least I see no point to change it.

Milan Balami,
Colombo, Sri Lanka,
Sep 29, 2020,

A lot of account types

Usually brokerage with a lot of account types is the 'bait to increase your deposit'. Starter's accounts are simply untradable, so you need to increase your deposit to get better conditions. Finq isn't that case. I work for trust fund, so I'm in near-trading industry but I've never used to trade on my own and Finq was the first time I was making a deposit. I was trading with Micro account around half-a-year and only then I increased my deposit to get Gold account.
As a trader that went through 3 account types, I see that trading coditions vary but in additional-services, not in basic trading conditions. With Gold account I have access for Trading Central signals, for example and for Premium Daily analysis. By the way, difference in spreads is only 3-4%, I see it more like a cosmetic advantage, just to proclaim that gold-traders have better conditions. And I like such approach, it's equal for all traders, no matter what deposit you have.

Banawi Damanik,
Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia,
Sep 27, 2020,

OK

In general, it was ok to work with Finq.com. I wouldn't say it was some super brokerage that brought me a lot of profit or something like that. It's just a good broker with which it is a nice to work with)) I like its trading conditions: low spreads, reliable servers for trading, but most of all I like that the it has an app for mobile trading. The app itself works well, trading on it is more or less convenient. For it the broker get a big plus of me. I didn't like the website of Finq.com a bit. As for me, it could have been done better... So that's pretty much it)

Czaryn,
Chennai, India,
Sep 24, 2020,

I found what I was looking for.

And I am certainly happy about it to the fullest.
But that's not what I'm talking about now. I will start with the mobile app. It has all the necessary indicators and settings. And also I am simply delighted with the educational section, here so much information that even without experience it is possible to start work already today.

Gavorg523,
Warsaw, Poland,
Sep 10, 2020,

The main thing is to find the best conditions

Working in the market is characterized by many different obstacles and difficulties. And that's why the key is that you need to find a company with the conditions that will help you better navigate the market, find more accurate ways to analyze, etc. So you don't have to agree to the first thing you'll see in the market. You need to check everything, see how well it is applied in practice, so take your time and you will definitely find what you need.
And I found it in this company, for example, which helped me to form a good idea of the market and its opportunities.
And among all this diversity, I want to draw your attention to the fact that there are several trading terminals with different functions. And also here you can work with different asset groups, including indices and bonds.
Also, there are no delays or difficulties in withdrawing funds here, so you can really do it at your convenience. I have checked it several times with different amounts and I can say that it works perfectly.

Prithivi Khawas,
Chennai, India,
Sep 8, 2020,

many advantages

Really, I've chose this brokerage by chance, so I didn't expect literally anything. Either good or bad. For me that was just simple brokerage that offers market access. However, after a short time trading there, I understood that it was really good brokerage. And there was just a couple of reasons:
1) No commissions and hidden fees. My prev brokerage charged additional fees and that was not so nice
2) Good support team. They're responsing fast and always are on the aim to resolve your problems
3) A lot of trading accounts, so you will be rewarded for increasing deposit.
By the way, keep in mind some real problems, I mean that despite min depo is $100, to get really tasty trading conditions you need to increase your deposit
Also, there are no MT5, regretable

Khort Atuella,
Lusaka, Zambia,
Aug 25, 2020,

Pleased with the result...

In general, Finq.com is a normal brokerage. I didn't like everything about its trading conditions, but that's ok as long as I know its a subsidiary of a regulated in EU company. I opened an account with it a few months ago. And I recently moved from a MICRO to a SILVER account and now my trading is much more comfortable. This account has quite favorable trading conditions, compared to the account I had before.
Before that I wasn't very lucky with brokers, because I was often caught either by some scammers or wasn't comfortable trading with a broker. So far, everything is fine with this brokerage, there were no serious problems.
For the first time I learned about Finq.com on some forex forum, where traders shared their trading experience. And one of them was very positive about this broker. And I wanted to take a chance. I am pleased with the result.

Narcis Fratila,
Brasov, Romania,
Aug 20, 2020,

So you became a trader.

This is certainly a great achievement, but it's only the beginning of the journey, because you have a lot of tests, new knowledge, practical experience, etc. ahead of you. And here you have to make the most of it so that you always stay in the position that will provide you with the profit.
And I certainly think that your brokerage company plays a key role here. I chose this one because of efficient mobile application, nice trading conditions and reliability.
It also provides access to modern analytics, which helps not only in fundamental, but also in technical analysis. It helps me.