CTOption.com Review

Updated: Jul 3, 2018
SCAM
Scam Confirmation

May 2017:  There is now a third FPA Traders Court guilty vote against this company. The FPA now considers CTOption to be a scam.  The FPA recommends against dealing with CT Option unless this issue can be resolved.  This Scam Finding may be lifted if all guilty cases are resolved.

Scam Confirmation
March 2017:  There is  second FPA Traders Court guilty vote against this company.  The FPA recommends a very high level of caution dealing with CT Option unless this issue can be resolved.

June 2015:  There is an FPA Traders Court guilty verdict against this company.  The FPA recommends caution dealing with CTOption.com until this issue is resolved.

Website is down. Company seems to be out of business.
CTOption.com

Join live discussion of CTOption.com on our forum

Case IDFiledCase nameVerdict
2017-0442017-04-24Ekbacken vs ctoption.comguilty
2017-0222017-02-11DavidC vs ctoption.comguilty
2015-0862015-05-26Sammki vs ctoption.comguilty

Scam!

Apr 3, 2018,

My name is Adan, I have been a Client of CTOption from Nov. 2015-May 2016. At the beginning I used to deal a lady call Victoria, she encourage me to invest and sit and watch the profit coming in to my account, I deposited $500 and then added anather $1000, she pass my account to Andy Jones, a Nast Account Manager, at the beginning he was fine, the account reached $8300 and then he call me and asked me to invest more money. I told him that I didn't have the amount he asked me and suddenly, some day he increased the size of the trade from $10 a to $360 a trade with out considering money managements and below the entire account on one day. I send them several emails, phone them , later on some body in their office told me sorry those people are not working any more and I left it like that .
Los Angeles CA, USA,
Dec 3, 2017,

Pure Scam

I deposited 250 and did one trade using News releases and won. Every News trade I tried after that was blocked so I gave up and asked for my money back which was 378.00. I was then told my can not precess a withdrawel for under 20.00 and my balance was only 17.00. Whan I questioned why my balance was only 17.00 they never responded again., many many email and I gave up. I denied any bonus and never recieved one BTW. I have documentation and screen shots to back up this with 6 other binary option Brokers scams of which I never recievd a penny or my profit or depisit.
Oct 24, 2017,

Unregulated liars. They will promise that withdrawing money is simple when in reality it is impossible. I am sure they treat some customers good to maintain validity, but they straight stole my money and have done the same to many others. They even changed my password to empty my account and acted like nothing happened. 50 + emails and still no resolution.
Portugal,
Sep 20, 2017,

Just terrible. One of the worst brokers out there. Hopefully they only rip me off 250Euros
Minnesota, USA,
Aug 23, 2017,

CTOption is not to be trusted and will trade your account down to nothing without your permission

So.....this site is a 100% scam. I had an account with them for about 2 years, never took any money out, trying to build it up. Recently I tried to take money out and they keep refusing my withdrawal. I had no bonus money, I know how they work and made sure not to do that. Then some broker asked if he could trade my accoutn for me, I said no thanks, I'm doing fine trading it myself. The next day I come to find 3k missing from my account, he traded my account anyways without my permission. Anyways, 2 weeks later, my account was fully drained by this broker and support did nothing to stop him. No phone calls, no emails back about the problem. O ver the course of 2 years I built up the account and in a matter of days it all disappeared. Do not trade with this company. If you have an account with them, get out.......if you can.
Miami Florida, USA,
Jul 26, 2017,

Ctoption brokers will scam you any way they can

I was told to deposit $5k by broker Victoria, then she added a $5k bonus to make my account $10k so she can trade more money . I was told I will be able to withdraw a few hundred dollars monthly, that wasnt the case, it turns out in order to withdraw anything she will need to have traded 150k! times!!. months passed and she trade to win, raising my account to $19k, suddenly she stopped trading and some other broker took over, this guy named sam prestom wanted me to deposit more money in order to trade new contracts that will make me more money, I told him to use the money in my account victoria had raised, he reply saying the new contracts need more money deposited! I was like no way, I am not doing any contracts . long story short , this bastard started trading to loose all of my $19k account, in less than a month he left my account with only $2 dollars!! I tried calling them, no answer, I email them and all I got was that they will look into it, a week later some clown lady called me asking me what happened and had the nerve to accuse me of making things up!! All this took place on June and till this day nothing has been solved.
Dallas, TX, USA,
Jun 26, 2017,

CToption will cancel all my withdrawal request.

I deposited $4000 for trading and they added another $4000 as bonus. This is a managed account and a new manager gets involved every time. Every time a new manager contacts me he/she requests more money.
I was not ready to add more money and they added bonus to my account and started trading. I said i do not want more bonus and wanted to trade with the money i have. but they still added the bonus and did the trade and the manger said that i can with draw the profit if the current trade which was $30,000. Now i have a balance if $32,250.00, wanted to take the profit of $13,000.00

When i request the withdrawal of the profit , the compliance team first said i have to do trade worth 30 times of the bonus and to-day they sent me an e-mail that i have to trade 50 times of the bonus.

Every time i send a with drawl request, the requests gets cancelled.
Apr 27, 2017,

CtOption unsuccessful withdrawal-refund from my bank!

I posted a review previously, that CtOption has approved my withdrawal and did not transfer the amount even in 4 weeks still, I wrote to the Debit Card Disputes Department and they could refund my deposit, however, my profit has been lost :(
Please if you have withdrawal problems, call and then write to that department of your bank and explain the situation, and provide emails and screenshots as evidence.
After 7 days the refunded my deposit!

Apr 20, 2017 - 1 Star I have deposited 300 USD on the 15th March, in United Trading Network, due to sync problems the amount disappeared from the account and then appeared again in CTOption.
They promised to do the sync between the UTN software and the broker but nothinng happened, after some days I have seen the trading history changed, they put some trades instead of me, which brought 100 USD to my account. Called them to stop, they told me that this is their auto-trader and I have no chance to control it.
And then I told them to stop the auto-trader, and requested a withdrawal, forwaded me to a rude marketing person who said he will approve the withdrawal and close my account because I am childish.(Ask them if I can keep the auto-teaded amount- they said yes)
After this the amended my withdrawal request and made losing trades, manipulating my account( 30second/60second trades when I was away from the computer).
So they left 15$extra from their auto trade and my 300$ plus 45$ profit is still not arrived, however they have approved on the 23rd March.
Almost a month gone.
I called my card company, filled up a depute to collect my money from the broker.
My account has been verified on the first day I registered.
Do not reccomend to anybody. i am in the UK, but never choose a non CySeC regulated broker again! Plain mentality and rude behavior, the chat person can do nothing for me, they constantly told I must contact with the account manager.
Do not register with them, experinced traders wrote me they are under new management and playing the same game with people like me.

Sweden,
Apr 22, 2017,

Hands off from this broker

Issue escalated to Traders Court Ekbacken vs ctoption.com | GUILTY
CTOptions is for me scam. I'm from Sweden and I registered, deposited 500$ just to get acquainted with the system and traded a little. Shortly after, I took a call of an "acct. manager" who supposedly help me set up & show how the system trading via teamviewer and she would put me on 2-days replicator pro and shall see results (5$ investments each trade, payout total 115,70$ with wins).
After 2 days session has expired, I was ask to deposit 5000$, but I said NO, I was hesitant as I was not convinced! Then the following strange manipulation happens on my account as per my statement (screenshot available)
1. ) 115,70 $ has been withrawn by CT Options (adjustments)
2.) 416,30$ has been withdrawn by CT Options (adjustments)
3. My account is set to ZERO

I tried since months to get explanations and I have been told in different emails, that they are "protected profit", that it's their "bonus"
and lastly it's "lost investments"

I can accept, they can keep "protected profit" of 115,70$ made by replicator pro - but the 416,30$ is actually my deposited money.
The screen shot of my balance statement shows no bonus deposited!
As to lost invesments, well that would be max. 75$ losses when I traded myself! Besides, checking all trading history, a profit of about 23$ has been made totally, so how can that be lost invesments?
The so called account manager ignores my email, gone down under and not reachable and CT Options support, after NOT finding other baseless, unfounded excuses anymore of the 416,30$ withdrawal is just ignoring me, inspite of me requesting for answers week after week.
Helpless as to how I proceed from here, any advise is much appreciated!
Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea,
Apr 16, 2017,

CT option rip off - please get my money back

I posted the full review with evidence of what happened when I sent my money to ct option through quantum code signal system. They simply refuse to withdrawal and somehow just minus your profits. It has been two months now they've been ignoring my emails.