Trade-Copier.com (was Duplikium.com) Review Visit site

Updated: Dec 6, 2018

Join live discussion of Trade-Copier.com (was Duplikium.com) on our forum

Trade-Copier.com (was Duplikium.com) profile provided by Duplikium, May 9, 2017

Duplikium is a service provider for Asset Managers, Signal Providers or Private Traders.

We offer a Trade Copier (a.k.a PAMM) to replicate, duplicate or copy Forex and CFD transactions between accounts. No more account hosting is required on your PC/server. Everything is embedded in our cloud.

Our technology is useful especially if you need to replicate, duplicate or copy strategies (EA) that run in a main account (called Master) to several other accounts (called Slaves).

With our solution, you are totally free to use your existing accounts whatever your broker is. We do not ask you to open new accounts with brokers of our choice.

The main characteristic of the Duplikium Trade Copier is its flexibility:

- Multi-broker, this is unique! (Metatrader 4, cTrader, FXCM, LMax, FIX API) (coming soon: InteractiveBrokers)
- Multi-currency of accounts (USD, EUR, JPY, CHF, ...)
- Risk management (risk factor) by account or by group
- Copy your StopLoss and/or TakeProfit
- Copy your pending orders
- Partial close supported for all brokers
- You keep a total flexibility for manually closing or opening positions on Slave accounts

John Doe,
, USA,
Oct 21, 2015,

I was originally looking for a personal trade copier and they didn't seem to work correctly with my broker and the varying account types. This trade copier worked out perfectly and I'm so happy to have found it. I'm also extremely glad they offer a free account and I applaud them on what they are doing. As I gain more clients for my trading services, I will definitely be switching to their paid services.

These were the benefits I found vs using a standard EA trade copier:
Free for 1 master and 1 slave account
You input password of each (may use investor password for master) and it tracks and trades online
You don't need to run another MT4 terminal
Since the website tracks orders online, you can input orders on a mobile device and still have them copied

I will add that I haven't been with them a long time, but so far so great!!
moe,
Los Angeles, USA,
Mar 4, 2015,

So far they are awesome.. at beginning i was unable to copy trades but it worked flawlessly afterwards. They will be the best after they integrate mt5 as a master
Duplikium,
, Switzerland,
Jul 2, 2014,

- For Traders, Signal Providers, Asset Managers, Social Trading communities
- We offer a Trade Copier (also known as a PAMM) to replicate, duplicate or copy Forex and CFD transactions.
- MT4, MT5, FXCM and more to come.
- No more hosting of accounts is required on your PC/server.
- It works in our cloud.
- Our technology is especially useful if you need to replicate, duplicate or copy strategies (EA) that run in a main account (called Master) on several other accounts (called Slave).
- With our solution, you are totally free to use your existing accounts what ever your broker. We do not ask you to open new accounts with brokers of our choice.

Feel free to visit our website (duplikium.com) to find all the features of our Cloud Trade Copier.
Reply by Duplikium submitted Jul 3, 2017:
Dear Traders,

We have a new domain name: www.trade-copier.com

Except this change everything remains the same.

See you soon!