W2Cloud.com Review Visit site

Join live discussion of W2Cloud.com on our forum

Darren M,
Brisbane, Australia,
Jul 19, 2016,

Definitely great bang for buck for the great performance you get from their products. Speed of execution is far better than a big named fx VPS company that I know.

In praising this company there is two thing that come to mind that could be improved upon. They are:

1. Support can take a while to get back to you if you have issues. This is a problem which could be devastating if you don't have a backup VSP.

2. When you sign up it can take a while for W2Cloud to setup a VPS for you.

At the end of the day you generally get 2 out of 3 things you want. They are cost, product quality and support You just have to choose the two things you want out of your VSP.
fil,
ramenskoe, Russian Federation,
Apr 22, 2016,

Paid VPS, VPS is not created. Support does not answer. Rogues

Paid VPS, VPS is not created. Support does not answer. Rogues
Filipe,
, Brazil,
Apr 18, 2015,

I didnt lik their way to make business. I've been testing then for more than 2 months
1)Too long to setup the vps
2)The vps does not works well using the 2x client (it seems a specific problem with the OS in the client but it was uncertanty) - I'll give the benefit of doubt
3)They automatically applied me for recurring payment. After I clompain that I want to disable they ask me for another payment details.

Maybe they have their excuses but this is my personal experience with then and i could be unlucky