TradeForProfit.org Review Visit site

Updated: Oct 26, 2019
Formerly SolasTrade.com
Was TradeForProfit.org, then became SolasTrade.com, then reverted back to TradeForProfit.org
TradeForProfit.org

Join live discussion of TradeForProfit.org on our forum

Joaquim,
Porto, Portugal,
Jun 23, 2019,

Incredible

A comprehensive course detailing all the necessities you need to know to improve your trading skills and knowledge. It is interactive and requires you to complete exercises along the way which I found simply incredible
Sean Murphy,
Cork, Ireland,
Apr 13, 2019,

Excellent

If you're looking for a course that will help you trade better- look no further. You'll find a step-by-step guide to what to do and how to do it. I could recommend this course to everyone, regardless of your level of experience.
Stéphane,
Alpes, France,
Jan 11, 2019,

Excellent

The course provides you with lots of information and it is simple to implement changes to your trading strategy almost immediately. Thank you for this!
Jean,
France,
Jun 25, 2018,

Following TFP modules has made it so easy for me to develop my own trading strategy. I was so proud of myself when I finish designing it. I never imagined that it could be so easy and turn out so well.
Everything you need to know for trading all conveniently in one course.
Christophe Peyrefitte,
France, France,
May 30, 2018,

This course will serve you a long time

A very good course, it helps me a lot. I go back to it repeatedly whenever I have issues or questions about trading. Highly recommend this to traders of all experience level.
Anton,
Russian Federation,
Apr 29, 2018,

The course has been simple, straightforwardd and easy to follow. I am thoroughly enjoying the process. All modules are so detailed that anyone who wants to do this can. Top notch and very thorough. I would recommend this to anyone who is thinking about starting to trade the market.
Maxence,
France,
Jan 12, 2018,

A very clear and accessible course that really helped me get on my feet. Everything is explained step-by-step which is essential for understanding completely what is going on, I highly recommend it!!
Trevor,
Dec 7, 2016,

This method is real deal. I mean this guy explain it step by step from start to end how to trade, where to go, what to find ....
You will not believe how easy it is to implement this in your trading. The strategy is described so detailed with screenshots that everybody could easily understand the required steps for becoming successful. I highly recommend it.
Pavel,
Bulgaria,
Oct 25, 2016,

Highly recommended

I was really impressed with the teaching in tradeforprofit course. This training solves a lot problems in my forex trading.
The course was very easy to understand and the training was explained and simplified. The strategies and methods thought make this one of the best training course. I am even gonna show this to my friends to do. Highly recommended for anyone serious about forex trading.
Barry ,
Oct 3, 2016,

I was looking for a method I can trade that actually works. I haven’t made anything before because everything was too complicated for me. I wanted someone to give me some steps that I can follow and actually get the results they show me. Finally

I have found tradeforprofit training course. I can state that this is the best training I've ever seen. It was very informative and on point. This is an entire system from start to finish, completely newbie friendly because its step by step