Darwinex.com Review

Also TradeSlide.com

Updated: Jul 8, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

Darwinex is both a broker and an investment manager. Darwinex offers the MetaTrader 5 and MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platforms. Darwinex offers over 40 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, stocks, indices, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

Darwinex.com

Othe website of this company include TradeSlide.com.

Established: 2012
Address: Level 39, 1 Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London , E14 5AB, United Kingdom
Contact: info@darwinex.com, +44 20 3769 1554
Regulators: FCA #FRN 586466
Cryptocurrencies: (5+) Bitcoin, Litecoin
CFD: (260+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Skrill, Trustly
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Skrill, Trustly

Join live discussion of Darwinex.com on our forum

london, United Kingdom,
Jul 6, 2020,

Be careful with absorbent fees

Broker ok but watch the terrible terrible fees.

1% to withdraw your money.

What for, absolutely ridiculous.

Customer service not very good either, no live chat

Moscow, Russian Federation,
Mar 9, 2020,

Шоковая терапия при попытке регистрации

Hi everyone. For the first time I encountered such registration-these are requirements o t her t h an those that many other serious brokerage companies ask for - a passport, a foreign passport, a Bank statement (fresh), proof of residence - I provided this in a standard package of documents , it was not difficult, since everything was prepared in advance. After all that I have already sent a letter of happiness comes :Dear Stanislav,

Thank you for completing our identification process.

Before we make a decision on your application, our Compliance Team requires some further information.

Could you please kindly provide us with the following details:

- What is your current professional occupation?
- What has been your professional occupation in the last 5 years?
- Have you yourself or any of your family members and/or business partners undergone, or are currently undergoing, a criminal investigation? Please, provide a criminal record check (DBS check (formerly ‘’CRB’’) for yourself.
- Proof of solvency and source of wealth (bank statements, payslips, tax return, etc.)
- Confirmation on where you intend to send the deposit from (please state both bank name and country of bank branch)
- Confirmation on whether you have held or currently hold any live trading accounts with other brokers (if yes, please state with who)
- Confirmation on what frequency you will be trading/investing with us, what volume as well as what instruments you intend to use at Darwinex
- Confirmation on how much you intend to deposit.
We are grateful in advance for your cooperation and your time.
Kind regards,
Luis Víctor
Customer Success Team
I was particularly impressed with the provision of an official certificate of no criminal record - this is probably because I am from Russia and everyone thinks that there are only bandits living in it))) we can get this Certificate for at least a month . I think that entering the darwinex society is equivalent to entering the position of an official in the state))
Maria,
Tangerang, Indonesia,
Feb 10, 2020,

Good times (in the past)

Withdraw funds very easily and quickly.

I remember when a beautiful time in the past, I was able to get profit trading as a retail customer with this broker with a leverage of 1: 200, before the Mifid rules took effect.
As a retail customer, I will gladly re-trade FX using this broker once the 1: 200 leverage is valid again.
I am waiting for that moment again.

hesse, Germany,
Jan 25, 2020,

Follow up from my disappointed review

I am very sorry Darwinex ! I have unfairly and quickly judged you! I found an email today which had landed in my spam folder. Darwinex informed me how to go ahead with my problem of not being able to register. The service is good and the problem has been solved and I look forward to being a member.

Jan 21, 2020 - 2 Stars I had heard so much about this broker and wanted to join the community. I sent them my details and ! The service is appalling, I was asked to send a document through but I was unable to because live in another country. I explained my situation and I have heard nothing from them, they simply decided not to contact me. Shame, I am now looking for another broker.

South East, Nigeria,
Nov 16, 2019,

BEST BROKER SO FAR

Darwinex is really good. I have been able to make series of withdrawals- both card and bank wire. The commissions, especially card withdrawals are tied at 1%. Each withdrawals- both card and bank wire reflected in my accounts within 3-4 days.

However, I still want them to improve in their response time, especially , the 'support' team. This technological era does not require up to 6 hrs to respond to a customer's need. This is where they are found wanton at times.

Their spread and commissions are very affordable. Execution is highly okay. I have never experienced any problem. I fully recommend Darwinex to any serious trader out there. It is said that experience calls for tutorial and the taste of the pudding is in the eating- I have experienced, tested, tasted and confirmed . Darwinex is good. Nevertheless, I want them to improve in there feedback.

Mar 12, 2019 - 5 Stars Just confirmed my fund. They now charged the normal 1%.
Will keeping on updating from time to time.

Mar 8, 2019 - 4 Stars They have been good so far.
Just requested for withdrawal today. So when I get it as at when due, I will add the remaining one star.

However, their website said that card withdrawal commission is 1% but I'm seeing 15usd on 1100usd withdrawal request. Will update later.

Warsaw, Poland,
Aug 23, 2019,

Turns out Darwinex is a good broker that I sincerely recommend

Update review (23.08.2019): I want to add that my previous preview was at the process of account opening. I haven't traded it but at that time, I was upset by some small issues at the account opening and asked my money back and then left my review. I was then contacted by a company representative that acknowledged all the small issues I have encountered, asked me to give them a second chance, and after a few months of trading, I can sincerely recommend Darwinex for both an investor and a passionate trader. While all other brokers are just simple buckets shops, as far as I know, Darwinex is the only broker that came up with something truly innovative in the Forex retail market that brings a real value for both traders and investors. So, I felt it's unfair not to update my initial review with a final 4 star review and nobody asked me or even implied that I should do it.

May 18, 2018 - 1 Star I highly suspect other good reviews are fake. Their website is junk and their customer service, although reactive and courteous, is clueless for whatever issue you may have. I have different accounts with different brokers but everything is so complicated with Darwinex. It's incredible. I closed my account and withdrew my money. Even withdrawing my money was a nightmare.

Reply by Darwinex submitted May 21, 2018 Dear Sakamoto,

Sorry to hear you had a bad experience.

We will have your case reviewed so we can improve our services.

Trade safe,

Your Darwinex Team

Viet Nam,
May 30, 2019,

Slowly broker.
I 've signed up 1 account since May 27 8:30 (GMT+7), upload all document. Until now they do not approved my account and do not response although I sent a email to admin.
So, if i fund or refund, it will be a nightmare, sure.
Reply by Darwinex submitted Aug 20, 2019:
Hi trantuanblu,

We are sorry to hear you had a bad experience when signing up on our platform. We usually review account applications within less than 24 business hours.

Would you mind emailing us at info@darwinex.com so we can have your case reviewed, please?

Thanks in advance,
Your Darwinex Team
Theo,
GS, France,
May 18, 2018,

Great trading brokerage with FCA regulation + personal serviecs

Very nice broker for people looking for FCA regulated self directed trading.
They have a team that knows you by first name and is very quickly expanding.
They are not like IG/Plus 500 that treat you like a number.
They treat you as a trader and their weekly Friday newsletter is informative etc.
I'm a happy "DARWIN" as they call it in their newsletter.
5/5.

Nikolay,
Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom,
Apr 23, 2018,

Good and reliable broker

I want to share my opinion about Darwinex with the rest of the Forex community. I have been using them for just enough time in order to be able to assess the quality of their service (as per today). Below are the reasons for the 5 stars that I gave them:
1. Opening an account - fairly easy. It took about a week, which I guess they needed to check all my documents (bear in mind that they are FCA regulated, so have to follow certain standards).
2. Money transfer - initially had a problem - for some reason the on-line system didn`t let me transfer money (kept on insisting that I had not confirmed my email). However, after assistance from the support team it was sorted out and everything after that when smooth - did 2 bank transfers which appeared in my account the following mornings. No fees either (but bear in mind that I`m located in UK as is Darwinex).
3 Execution - I`m fairly confident that they are a TRUE ECN broker. I have 3 accounts with different brokers running the same EA`s with same strategies/settings on all of them. I`ve done this in order to minimize the risk if something happens with a broker and also to be able to monitor and compare their execution. So, as you can imagine it is very easy to spot any dodgy practice on any of them. I can say that all 3 brokers (including Darwinex) have similar execution so far and haven`t noticed anything unusual - for example on several cases I had trades that at a point were very close (within few pips) to Stop Loss, but it was not reached on any of the accounts. The one thing that I like more about Darwinex (compare to my other brokers) is that they have very competitive spreads on some of the pairs between the end of NY and beginning of Asian markets. With that being said the difference with the other 2 brokers is that my Darwinex EA`s open more trades during that particular time, but then again the outcomes from the trades across the 3 accounts/brokers is consistent.
I hope the above review will help other people when choosing a broker - something that took me weeks of research:( . I`m sure we all agree that good practices should be nourished while bad practices should be discouraged!
Wish you all profitable trades!

Nik
P.S. I will post similar reviews on the FPA pages of my other 2 brokers so don`t get suspicious if you see that review more then once:)!

Vancouver, Canada,
Feb 26, 2018,

My top choice!

excellent philosophy, excellent execution excellent support, very trustworthy! This is the first time I dare to commit a large account with a forex broker with peace!

Go for it! See for yourself!

Is Darwinex a good broker?

Unbiased traders reviews on ForexPeaceArmy is the best way to answer if Darwinex is a good broker. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/11199/admiralmarkets-forex-brokers

Additionally, we'd recommend to check recent Darwinex community discussions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/darwinex/

What is Darwinex?

Darwinex is an online forex broker, founded in 2012 and headquartered in UK.

Darwinex offers the MetaTrader 5, MetaTrader 4 forex trading platforms, and mobile App for you to connect Darwinex with the markets.

Is Darwinex legit and regulated?

Darwinex is a trademark owned by Tradeslide Trading Tech Limited.

Tradeslide Trading Tech Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the United Kingdom with FRN 586466.

To understand better whether Darwinex is legit or not, you can gain knowledge from reading the unbiased traders reviews on ForexPeacArmy. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/11199/darwinex-forex-brokers

What is the minimum deposit for Darwinex?

Darwinex introduces an initial minimum deposit scheme based on the account types.

• Individual Darwinex account: 500 EUR/USD/GBP
  • Joint Darwinex account: 500 EUR/USD/GBP
  • Corporate Darwinex account: 10,000 EUR/USD/GBP
After the initial deposit, the minimum amount for subsequent deposits is 100 EUR/USD/GBP.

What is the minimum withdrawal for Darwinex?

The minimum amount you can withdraw from your Darwinex account is 10 EUR/USD/GBP.