Darwinex.com (TradeSlide.com) Review Visit site

Updated: May 21, 2018

Othe website of this company include TradeSlide.com.

Darwinex is both a broker and an investment manager. Darwinex offers the MetaTrader 5, MetaTrader 4, MT Mobile, and cTrader forex trading top platforms. Darwinex offers over 30 currency pairs and also Darwins for your personal investment and trading options.

Darwinex.com (TradeSlide.com)

Join live discussion of Darwinex.com (TradeSlide.com) on our forum

Sakamoto,
Warsaw, Poland,
May 18, 2018,

Too many issues. Stay away

I highly suspect other good reviews are fake. Their website is junk and their customer service, although reactive and courteous, is clueless for whatever issue you may have. I have different accounts with different brokers but everything is so complicated with Darwinex. It's incredible. I closed my account and withdrew my money. Even withdrawing my money was a nightmare.
Reply by Darwinex submitted May 21, 2018:
Dear Sakamoto,

Sorry to hear you had a bad experience.

We will have your case reviewed so we can improve our services.

Trade safe,
Your Darwinex Team
Theo,
GS, France,
May 18, 2018,

Great trading brokerage with FCA regulation + personal serviecs

Very nice broker for people looking for FCA regulated self directed trading.
They have a team that knows you by first name and is very quickly expanding.
They are not like IG/Plus 500 that treat you like a number.
They treat you as a trader and their weekly Friday newsletter is informative etc.
I'm a happy "DARWIN" as they call it in their newsletter.
5/5.
Nikolay,
Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom,
Apr 23, 2018,

Good and reliable broker

I want to share my opinion about Darwinex with the rest of the Forex community. I have been using them for just enough time in order to be able to assess the quality of their service (as per today). Below are the reasons for the 5 stars that I gave them:
1. Opening an account - fairly easy. It took about a week, which I guess they needed to check all my documents (bear in mind that they are FCA regulated, so have to follow certain standards).
2. Money transfer - initially had a problem - for some reason the on-line system didn`t let me transfer money (kept on insisting that I had not confirmed my email). However, after assistance from the support team it was sorted out and everything after that when smooth - did 2 bank transfers which appeared in my account the following mornings. No fees either (but bear in mind that I`m located in UK as is Darwinex).
3 Execution - I`m fairly confident that they are a TRUE ECN broker. I have 3 accounts with different brokers running the same EA`s with same strategies/settings on all of them. I`ve done this in order to minimize the risk if something happens with a broker and also to be able to monitor and compare their execution. So, as you can imagine it is very easy to spot any dodgy practice on any of them. I can say that all 3 brokers (including Darwinex) have similar execution so far and haven`t noticed anything unusual - for example on several cases I had trades that at a point were very close (within few pips) to Stop Loss, but it was not reached on any of the accounts. The one thing that I like more about Darwinex (compare to my other brokers) is that they have very competitive spreads on some of the pairs between the end of NY and beginning of Asian markets. With that being said the difference with the other 2 brokers is that my Darwinex EA`s open more trades during that particular time, but then again the outcomes from the trades across the 3 accounts/brokers is consistent.
I hope the above review will help other people when choosing a broker - something that took me weeks of research:( . I`m sure we all agree that good practices should be nourished while bad practices should be discouraged!
Wish you all profitable trades!

Nik
P.S. I will post similar reviews on the FPA pages of my other 2 brokers so don`t get suspicious if you see that review more then once:)!
plu_van,
Vancouver, Canada,
Feb 26, 2018,

My top choice!

excellent philosophy, excellent execution excellent support, very trustworthy! This is the first time I dare to commit a large account with a forex broker with peace!

Go for it! See for yourself!
Eric Switzerland,
Lausanne, Switzerland,
Jan 21, 2018,

#1 broker #1 investing platform

The pure agency model certified by the FCA license is a legal guarantee that Darwinex is never the counterpart of our trades.

The completely trader-oriented philosophy, that we are not a Darwinex customer, we are a member of the trader community.

I have been at Darwinex since the end of 2015, and the the already excellent trading conditions, especially the spreads and execution quality, are still improving. And remember, orders are executed in the real market, not placed in the b-book like the vast majority of other brokers.

Of course, the brokerage is only one aspect of Darwinex. The most important is the unique investment platform, which allows traders and investors to meet in a regulated environment and with technology without competition in the market.

Jan 1, 2017 - 5 Stars Darwinex is much more than a broker. In addition to being probably the best broker with a 'pure agency' model, it is also a Fintech that probably offers the only truly functional social trading platform, all regulated by the FCA.

I use a pool of a dozen of the best forex brokers available. They are competed with night scalping algorithms. Darwinex are consistently among the best.

Darwinex is distinguished by an irreproachable ethic and a friendly and efficient support. Finally a trustworthy partner.
Krankenwagen,
Spain, Spain,
Dec 13, 2017,

Krankenwagen

I would like to congratulate the team of Darwinex for building such a transparent broker. If you read the 'Order Execution Policy':

On point 4.1, you will find that 'the Company acts as matched-principal in all dealings'. To understand what 'macthed-principal' means, I invite you to read the following definition in the FCA UK website:

Moreover, Darwinex' liquidity providers are LMAX and Saxobank, which gives more transparency and confidence that they will not trade against you as probably 90% of brokers do.
Jinxterz,
Sweden,
Dec 6, 2017,

Amazing execution, spread, available trading pairs.. you name it!

Gives amazing product for investing, trading and becomming a successful fund manager! all without a license!

They also allocate 4mil euros every month to the best 40 traders..

Just the best broker there is, full of innovovation.

No other broker can even reach knee hight of Darwinex.
angelusnuntius,
Brazil,
Nov 24, 2017,

HORRIBLE. THEY TAKE FREEDOM OF NEW TRADERS, MAKE ECONOMIC QUESTIONNAIRES, AND DECIDE TO THEIR BELIEF WHO WILL NEGOTIATE ON THE PLATFORM OF THEM ... HORRIBLE ... ARE NOT DIFFERENT FROM ANY OTHER FOREX BROKER ... DECEPTIONED ... I'M LOOKING FOR A BROKER THAT GIVE OPPORTUNITY FOR WHO'S BEGINNING ...

HORRÍVEL. ELES TIRAM A LIBERDADE DE NOVOS TRADERS, FAZEM QUESTIONARIOS ECONÔMICOS, E DECIDEM A SEU BEL PRAZER QUEM VAI NEGOCIAR NA PLATAFORMA DELES...HORRÍVEL...NÃO SÃO DIFERENTES DE NENHUM OUTRO BROKER FOREX...DECEPCIONADO..VOU PROCURAR UM BROKER QUE DÊ OPORTUNIDADE PARA QUEM ESTÁ COMEÇANDO...
Reply by Darwinex submitted Nov 30, 2017:
Thanks for your feedback, angelusnuntius.

Under MiFID regulation, we need to run a questionnaire with our users before we can provide services to them.

We are very sorry if the ouctome of this questionnaire was that our services are not suitable for you. We wish we could accept everyone, but you need to be aware that there are risks involved when it comes to trading.

You are more than welcome to try our services in demo mode to get started, of course!

Trade safe,
Your Darwinex Team
Andrei,
Frankfurt, Germany,
Oct 3, 2017,

Great investment platform / broker

I‘m an investor in Darwinex since April 2017 and can wholeheartedly recommend the platform. The team and community is very helpful and polite. Also the platform is constantly evolving and user feedback is taken into account in this process
zoubair,
marrakech, Morocco,
Sep 9, 2017,

best broker Very respectable but its only drawback is that it does not accept electronic banks