DailyForexSchool.com Review

Updated: Nov 30, 2018

Was at FxNewsTrader.co.uk.  Other websites of this company include TheDailyScalper.com

DailyForexSchool.com

Join live discussion of DailyForexSchool.com on our forum

DailyForexSchool.com profile provided by Bennathan, Sep 1, 2015

• Daily Analysis/Trade Alerts and Currency Watch List along with a fundamental overview sent via email each day.

• Live trading Room with News Feed and Fundamental Outlook PDFs

• On-hand pro trader help with Daily Q&A sessions and 24/7 Trader Chat Room

• Companion App - designed so that you can set up orders to capture news moves just before the event as according to your own rules, but 24 hours in advance of any release.

• Video Trading Course

www.dailyforexschool.com

Nikolay P.,
Sofia, Bulgaria,
Sep 1, 2015,

The app is really great and helpful. Everything's been perfect and Ben is awesome! Definitely a 5 star service!
usman ali,
london, United Kingdom,
Jun 28, 2015,

Have enjoyed following Ben for a while now and he gives solid advice and training based on fundemental news.
He also has a great scalping method and has answered my queries promptly.

keep up the good work
Oliver Bjöklund,
Stockholm, Sweden,
Jun 10, 2015,

The school provides you with good, solid knowledge of the markets. Being able to ask him questions and getting an honest answer is also great. I absolutly recommend this service!
Tom,
utrecht, Netherlands,
May 1, 2015,

I give it 4 starts at the moment, I am just been with Ben for a few weeks. you cant judge a system on a few weeks. but I think I have to agree with all other people who gave 5 starts.

with the advise and APP , forex news trading does work.
easy to set up. easy to use and of course Ben explanation everyday of the fundamentals en which news and pairs to trade.

thanks, Ben!
Steve Gow,
Gold Coast, Australia,
May 1, 2015,

Just wanted to give you an update on my progress.
Being a father and working full time I'm really liking the newstrader EA and daily trade setup emails.. They both allow me to still have a toe in the market without spending hours in front of the charts. The most time it took to enter trades on MT4 was 8mins and that was for 8 trades. I havent been able to enter every news trade setup but after 2 months and some errors on my behalf my demo account is up 4%.. Couldnt be happier!
Werner M,
Ghent, Belgium,

Hi there,
I have been a member of Ben's news site for about one month and it has been one of the best decisions I made to become a member. He gives good information and education, het sends clear trade setups and to the point. His courses that he provides on scalping are also to the point and it’s not just page filling information but relevant information. The price that you pay for his service is worth every dollar.
Thanks for this Ben.
Werner
Penny,
Perth, Australia,
Mar 11, 2015,

I've been following Ben Nathan's news trading calls for a while now and am very impressed with the quality of information that he gives and the trading results that he is getting. He has an excellent understanding of economic news, and manages to describe it in such a way that even someone like myself, who goes virtually brain-dead at the very mention of economic policy, can see and grasp the importance of it.

I have been trading forex for longer than I care to admit, relentlessly bobbing about in the middle of the ocean clinging to break-even. But since joining FXNewsTrader I feel a strong sense of HOPE. It is early days, and I have no trading results to share with you yet because of needing to change to a new broker suitable for news trading. But I shall report back in a few months.

In the meantime I can say that Ben provides a very professional service, is consistent, gives fast and friendly help, and is a natural born teacher. The EA that he supplies is easy to use and takes all the hard work out of news trading.
Arno ,
Namibia - Oshana, Namibia,
Mar 9, 2015,

This is only my 2nd review I'm writing in my 5 years Forex career. I've been trading on and off due to heavy work committments with only serious trading for the last year. After having spent thousands on systems, mentors, methodolgies and courses etc. (like many many traders out there), I have created my own technical style of trading, which gets me mostly to break even and occasionally a small gain every month, lacking just something inorder to take it to the next desired level of becominga full time trader which is my biggest dream! Humbly I have to admit that I have been very ignorant towards fundamental analysis, since I believed that I do NOT need that, only realizing just a few months ago that technical trading (any market), without considering the fundamental aspect of Forex trading, is like a Top salesman without a product to market; simply said, You will NOT achieve anything in forex without applying fundamentals, since it is the News which moves the market......and then we can apply our technical knowledge. I came upon Ben Nathan's Website by searching on the net for "New trading," immediately liked the approach and the NON hype look and content of his website. I started following Ben's analysis and studied the free online course which helps when you are a novie in newstrading like myself. After contacting him he was then also so kind to give me a very special price on his paid services (it think he felt sorry for me since I lost my money with Alpari....lol), which includes very professional weekly analysis, daily set up emails together with an automated application which is brilliantly designed and works fantastic. It is easy to set up and with Ben's knowledge of how & what news events affects and drives the market you know you will have the edge when trading. It is the first time in a very long time that I am again enjoying my beloved Forex again. Mr. Nathan's response to questions is very fast and he is extremely helpful. I am presently trading on a demo account with excellent results and plan to go "Live" very soon. I have 2 Live accounts with 2 different brokers and with adding Fundamental News trading to my manual system, I finally found the right combination and tools to achieve my goals to one day become a full time trader; and that only because I've been overlooking ONE huge piece in the puzzle = Newstrading!! And that only with Fx News trader Ben Nathan's help !!
Paul Thomas,
Birmingham, United Kingdom,
Feb 2, 2015,

I’ve used the service for around 6 weeks now so thought I’d write a review

1) The alerts and analysis are superb, they have helped me look at the market in a totally different way and I know see the fundamental background to each and every set up I take on all my systems.
2) The APP is ace – it takes me 10 mins a day to set up (15 if I’m still half asleep) and that’s it. I’m done.
3) The results – late Dec was dead as it was Xmas so there were little alerts. Jan – the first 2 weeks I made a loss but after a stern lesson from the in house trader, Ben, on consistency I could see where they were and saw where I’d gone wrong. The last 2 weeks of Jan were fantastic – so despite late Dec and Early Jan mishaps I’m now about 3% up so chuffed.

I’d pay the money all over again for the advice I’ve received alone!
Steve,
, United Kingdom,
Dec 9, 2014,

Well, no bull, I made 15% trading the last NFP using the FXNewsTrader app risking 1% per trade (I traded multiple pairs). Tight SL, Sensible TP, Job Done. Superb!