LangCapitalInvestments.com Review Visit site

Updated: Jun 16, 2016

Other websites of this company include langinvestmentgroup.com

LangCapitalInvestments.com

Performance tests

StatusAccountProductP/L Weekly,%Weeks testedP/L Gross,%
LCI Managed account-50.862.1-77.508
Lang Capital Investments-26.043.9-69.169

Join live discussion of LangCapitalInvestments.com on our forum

Marmaris, Turkey,
Nov 12, 2014,

I had started the account with $1.000 LCI gained about %100 in one and half month. After the manager remuneration The account was raised about %70 in one and half month. The account was blown in just 24 hours. There was a 500 pip price movement and there's no rescue plan from LCI for such kind of movements. They took manager remuneration more than $300 but my account was blown. When I contacted with LCI they said me that their maximum DD is %20. So I had started with them. But they blown my account.

2014-10-204Star I had good results for one moth. After management remuneration the account gained about %40. Very good result for a month. But sometimes the opened orders had more than %20 DD values. The DD values occured at big price movements. I'll write a new review after completing 3 months.
Bangalore, India,
Nov 5, 2014,

Completed 3 months , My account 80% up now , Thanks to Lang capital investments team . Excellent work .
Nov 2, 2014,

Wiped my whole account with his robot system. Too many personal issues shouldn't be trading under emotional condition. Took my registration money won't get it back i guess. no point carrying on trading with them if they didn't provide the service he was suppose too. Robot only works on momentum. Shouldn't trade on big fundamental announcements. will provide evidence off statement and also registration fee.

2014-10-25 4Star Performance going well for the 1st month. will be sticking with this Manager for few months then will put another review later on.