RubixFX.com Review Visit site

Updated: Aug 11, 2018

Feb 2015:  Multiple highly suspicious positive reviews submitted.

RubixFX is a forex broker. Rubix FX offers the MetaTrader 4 and Mobile forex trading top platform. RubixFX.com offers over 25 forex currency pairs, equity indices and commodity for your personal investment and trading options.

RubixFX.com

Special offers

Promotion

ECN Account $5 comm RT Only!

Open a Rubix FX ECN Trading Account and pay only $5 USD commission round turn and trade with spreads from 0 pips!

101 traders already tried
Promotion

FPA Members receive 15% discount on cost to trade

We are offering FPA members the ability to receive a 15% discount on costs to trade with Rubix FX! Direct clients pay $3.50 USD per 100k traded or

• Expires May 28, 2016
Get deal
11 traders already tried

Join live discussion of RubixFX.com on our forum

RubixFX.com profile provided by RubixFX, Jun 21, 2017

Rubix FX is an ASIC regulated Forex broker providing traders with leading technology to trade in the world’s most liquid market. Established in 2014, the mission of Rubix FX is to provide professional service, high quality trade execution and transparency to all its customers.

Rubix FX offers 70+ tradeable instruments including Forex, Commodity and Index trading. We provide trading access via MetaTrader 4, Rubix Prime or FIX API. Due to the increasing demands and requirements of the growing Forex market we have focused on providing leading edge technology to ensure the best trading experience.

Our trading servers are based in Equinix NY4 and are cross connected to multiple liquidity providers to deliver ultra-low latency, reliable execution and competitive pricing to our clients.

Australia,
Aug 2, 2017,

Great Service, Simple and Reliable. Thanksss

Been trading with Rubix for 5 months and always deal with Alex. I have been trading on the ECN account. Alex recently reduced my commissions to $5 USD per lot which i think is the cheaper around :) I feel better that im paying the cheapest rate and that NO IB IS GETTING A PIECE OF THE PIE FOR OFFERING ME NADA. Asked me to provide feedback and was happy to share my experience. Go Direct!! Save! Spreads have been very tight. Fast execution with positive and negative slippage. Cant complain, Hope Rubix can help other traders too
Jul 17, 2017,

Stuck with them the longest

Having used a 10-12 different Brokers over the last 5 years I have stuck with a Rubix now for a solid 6 months, their feed is consistent which allows my charting and therefore profits to increase. Highly recommended for consistent and reliable feed!
Australia,
May 25, 2017,

Withdrawal received in under 24 hours

Made 20k profit this month and withdrawal received within 24 hours! Honest broker with fastest withdrawal I have ever experienced. Thanks! Hope I can keep making profit
Hongkong , Hong Kong,
Dec 19, 2016,

I have been trade with this broker since June this year, everything is so far so good now. the best thing Im happy with is they can provide the trading recode for me.
Dec 19, 2016,

Great spreads, commissions and reliable broker!

Best spreads and commission to trade. They recently reduced spreads and ECN pricing is better than most brokers i use.. Although, their website does not reflect this, i only found out via my account manager. They informed me new website will be updated any day now with all the new details. Would highly recommend
Ta
Toronto, Canada (Visiting USA),
Nov 12, 2015,

I had high hopes for this broker but about a month ago things changed.The account manager disappeared and I got no response for a month. I made a request for a B to B transfer and got no response. I made a withdrawal request and got no response and was concerned my funds were gone. I contacted my CC company to do a cash back request and they were in the process when Rubix returned my funds. I am not sure what's going on with them, instruments come and go and support is basically non- existent. Maybe they will get Alex Neo back the original guy I dealt with. I have other accounts with Tickmill, Darwinex and ICM with no problems.
Aug 4, 2015,

So far so good. Low spread (hopefully can be lower in near future) and fast MT4 execution. Excellent customer service.
Jun 1, 2015,

Amazing broker. Registered with them 2 weeks ago and everything has been great so far.

Their support is fast, execution is perfect, spread is very good, and commission rate is one of the cheapest out there if you sign up during their promotion period, or through an IB.

One of the guy who started RubixFX used to be from a reputable and highly rated broker, so I think it's quite safe to trade with this broker as well.

Definitely recommend this broker.

Nothing to complain about as of now. Might come back to update this review in the future after trying them out for a few months.
May 13, 2015,

Finally a reliable and trustworthy A Book broker! Fantastic execution and spreads but most importantly their customer service is outstanding. My account was a breeze to open and all of my queries were answered quickly and clearly by Alex and his team. Highly recommended.
, Australia,
Apr 8, 2015,

Great broker, tight spreads and perfect execution. my execution results are all sub 50ms (confirmed by forex expats) which im really impressed for an A book broker that provides evidence using trade receipts!!!

would highly recommend especially for scalpers like me.
only downfall still waiting on credit card funding which Alex says is currently getting implemented