FXTRADING.com Review

1.745 • 21 REVIEWS
Gleneagle Group
Updated: Sep 13, 2022
Visit site
FXTRADING.com is a forex broker. FX TRADING offers the MT4, MT4 moblile, and MT4 web top forex trading platforms. FXTRADING.com offers over 35 currency pairs, CFDs, oil. silver, gold, and stock indices for your personal investment and trading options.
November 2018.  A different company once owned the FXTRADING.com domain name. However, since then, a new company has purchased the FXTRADING.com domain name and is operating an Australian ASIC regulated FOREX and CFD brokerage under the name FXTRADING.com (All references to fxtrading.com prior to 2018 are for the old company and not related to the new company on this page).

This review page is for the new company which owns and operates FXTRADING.COM

Please be careful to make sure you are leaving reviews on the correct review page.  The forex broker FXTRADING.com is not related to the company operating at FxTradingCorp.trade.
1.745 • 21 REVIEWS

Metro Manila, Philippines,
Aug 23, 2022,

It's a good broker (I forgot to say I work for them)

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
Their process in creating an account is easy to follow, which is great for someone who doesn't have much experience in trading yet.
5 Star Rating removed.

Sherwin Sanchez, snchzecom, ShaneBarcelon have things in common, like posting reviews from the same IP address.  That same IP address was used on August 25, 2022 by the representative of FXTrading.com.

Philippines, Philippines,
Aug 22, 2022,

As expected (I should say that they pay me to work for them)

Service use: Live Length of use: 3-6 Months
The chat support is also very responsive and helpful. I have never had any problems with them and they're much more experienced in this field than any of their competitors. Their low entry fee is a big plus as well!

Quezon City, Philippines,
Aug 24, 2022,

Easy to use! I like it (Because I'm paid by the company to like it)

Service use: Live Length of use: 3-6 Months
Their support is very helpful and accommodating. They help me through out the process and even though I am no longer new. They still provide me the best service.
5 Star Rating removed.

Sherwin Sanchez, snchzecom, ShaneBarcelon have things in common, like posting reviws from the same IP address.  The same IP address was used on August 25, 2022 by the representative of FXTrading.com.

L
Lachlan
Queensland, Australia,
Aug 19, 2022,

Great and trusted broker company!

Service use: Live Length of use: 3-6 Months
Been trading with fxtrading.com for few months now, the spread is great compare to my previous broker and deposit/ withdrawal speed is very quick! Highly recommended!
Ru, Russian Federation,
Apr 18, 2022,

one more scam. unable to withdraw deposit

Service use: Live Length of use: over 1 Year
Refused to withdraw my deposit with the reason "our payment providers do not work with Russians"
I got skrill and bank account in EU.
Reply by FXTRADING.com submitted Jun 9, 2022:
Thank you for sharing your feedback.

Russia and Ukraine have been added to Australia’s autonomous sanctions, so Australian banks are not permitted to remit payment to Russian banks. FXT is required to abide by these regulations.

As a consequence we cannot process withdrawals to the local bank accounts of Russian and Ukrainian clients.

If these clients are able to prove that they are no longer residents of either Russia or Ukraine by providing proof of address as well as bank account details outside these two countries, we will be able to process their withdrawal applications immediately.
Castle Hill, Australia,
Oct 20, 2020,

Great experience!

Service use: Live Length of use: 3-6 Months
I’ve been with FXTrading for over 6 months. I’m relatively new to forex treading and I’ve enjoyed my experience to date. They offer competitive rates and my account manager, Ian, has been reliable, objective and always willing to help. He’s offered much needed advise, support and learning throughout my trading experience. I plan to continue using this platform and can recommend FXTrading as a trading partner of choice.
Reply by Vivian Chiou submitted Oct 25, 2020:
Hi Ezambrano,

We are glad that you have enjoyed your trading with us. At Fxtrading.com, we pride ourselves on providing the best customer service and support to our clients.

Happy trading,
Sam Barua
Oct 19, 2020,

Excellent customer service from Tony Li

Service use: Live Length of use: over 1 Year
Have been using fxtrading for over a year and Tony Li has been attentive and responding quickly to issues when withdrawing funds from the account. The platform has low spread and the speed is quick. Wonderful! Thank you.
Hi Sam,

We appreciate your review. At Fxtrading.com, we pride ourselves on providing the best customer service and support to our clients.

Oct 18, 2020,

very good broker

Service use: Live Length of use: 6-12 Months
I traded with this broker. Great client service. Execution time and response are very nice. Fast withdrawal time. Generally happy.
Hi

We're glad to learn that you have enjoyed trading with us. We endeavour to build an excellent trading environment for our clients.

T
Oct 18, 2020,

Amazing broker!

Service use: Live Length of use: 6-12 Months
I’ve been trading on and off with a few brokers over the years and had a lot of problems with them I’m regards to swaps and spreads. However since trading with FXmarkerts it has been a dream come true. Low spreads and perfect pairs to trade with low commission!

My account manager Tony was a huge help. If I had any questions about anything to do with trading or fundamentals he would always help. Very quick replies and on the ball.

I would seriously recommend them!
T
Hi Torytatnell,

Thank you for this review. We aim to make forex trading an enjoyable and profitable experience to our clients and we're glad you experienced that yourself!

Oct 17, 2020,

Good service and reliable broker

Service use: Live Length of use: 6-12 Months
I have been trading with FX Trading with more than 6 months. The broker is reliable and I have not have any major issues so far. Deposit with Neteller is free and instant. Withdrawl is processed within 24 hrs. I have a good account manager who is able to assist with any queries that I have. As of now, I could recommend FX Trading as a good broker to trade with.
Hi,

We are glad you have enjoying trading with us. We aim to provide excellent trading environment and client experience.

Happy trading!