FXGlobe.com (.international) Review

Updated: Jan 24, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

FXGlobe is a forex broker. FX Globe offers the MetaTrader 4 and MT4 Web and Mobile forex trading top platforms. FXGlobe.com offers over 50 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, shares, indices, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

FXGlobe.com (.international)

Established: 2008
Address: 7 Omirou Street, 2nd Floor, Limassol, 3095, Cyprus
Contact: info@fxglobe.com, 357-25870060
Regulators: CySEC #205/13
Trading platforms: MT4, WebTrader
Cryptocurrencies: (3) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD: (40+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Dotpay, FasaPay, Neteller, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of FXGlobe.com (.international) on our forum

FXGlobe.com (.international) profile provided by FXGlobe, Nov 22, 2018

We like to keep it simple. We don’t like to brag often and we’d happily admit we don’t know it all.
But, what we do know is FX trading and we are focused on optimising our trading services, technology, and offering to give you a far better experience.
What you get is a smooth trading experience. We aim to make everything work, leaving you to simply focus on your trading. Easy

jeddah, Saudi Arabia,
Nov 21, 2017,

I strongly recommend FxGlobe

I've been using them for about a year. Account set up was straightforward. Deposits and withdrawals are straightforward. I use MT4 with my account. and they are very helpful in every thing such as education training and support anytime you need your account manager will be there for you , I strongly recommend it

Beirut, Lebanon,
Nov 20, 2017,

Best market analysis. Best support. Fastest money withdraw.i recommend fxglobe to all .

Saudi Arabia (Really FxGlobe's offices in Cyprus),
Nov 17, 2017,

its one of the best brokers I have traded with ,, fast response , integrity ,, and account manager are very helpful

5 Star rating removed.

This review did not come from Saudi Arabia.

It came from the same location in Cyprus used by FxGlobe employees.

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.

The FPA does not appreciate review spammers.
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia,
Nov 17, 2017,

Fxglobe is recomended brokers for all

As far as my opinion fxglobe is very food broker and I recommend this broker to all. Accounts manager is very nice,cooperative and fast responder in case of any query’s related to trading . Withdrawal was very qick to cc in my case .

Harare, Zimbabwe,
Aug 18, 2017,

Average service coupled by Nagging Managers

Broker is Ok, but i dislike the fact that i had to be interviewed by an account manager for me to withdrawal my money. They call you endlessly and make suggestions for you to open new trades in oil,gold etc, it seems they are interested in making clients overtrade and hopefully lose money.I am still waiting for my money to come through, will update soon.

Reply by Marco_Doc submitted Aug 21, 2017:
Dear Kayk111 , Thank you for the feedback. Our account managers are here to support our traders with any interesting upcoming market events and of course if you don't wish to be called then you will not get further updates. In Order to review your matter and to assist you as fast as possible please send your details to our customer service at info@fxglobe.com and we will resolve any possible issue you might have with your account. Please feel free to contact us anytime for any assistance.
FXGlobe Team
Turkey,
Apr 28, 2017,

I am trading with fxglobe for few months. Their operation is little bit slow. But I had huge profit(more than x10 times initial deposit) after France Election. They processed my withdrawal request immediately. So everything is ok till now, if I will have any bad experience, I will update my review and share here. I recommend them for all.

Reply by FXGlobe Team submitted Aug 22, 2017:
Dear kayk111, Thank you again for your feedback. As mentioned before, our account managers are here to support our traders with interesting markets updates and help understand them. Of course if you do not wish to get this updates, you will not be called for that. We have further checked your feedback regarding your withdrawal, and found that you have actually made your withdrawal request during a weekend - on Saturday 12/8/2017. The following Monday morning on 14/8/2017 our team has processed your withdrawal and finalized it on the 15/8/17. Therefore, after reviewing your case, we conclude that there was absolutely no delay in the process of your withdrawal request. Our FXGlobe Team is always here to support you; please feel free to contact us anytime for any assistance at info@fxglobe.com.
Athens, Greece,
Sep 8, 2016,

I recommend them 100%!!!

After contacting them they paid me the remaining 30% of my profit! They responded very fast.

I was not their fault. The IB that introduced me to them was to blame.

Their execution was very good and fast with no slippages etc, this is why I ended up with such a good profit.

My opinion about them has changed, turning 180 degrees towards their favor.

I recommend them 100%!!!

Aug 17, 2016 - 1 Star I have to warn all fellow traders out there about a recent bad experience that I had with FXGlobe.

I deposited a significant amount with them and started to trade for period of time.

After a number of good moves I gained profit that more than doubled my initial deposit.

Afterwards I made a withdrawal request of the full amount, capital and profit (with ID 614)

However, they did not pay me in full! They truncated my profit by 30%!

At first I thought that I was a mistake but when I check metatrader there was a strange order.

The number was 13521905 the 'type' was 'balance' and there it was -30% of my profit with name: <O.B. bonus profit>

I could not understand what that was and when I asked for the reason they justified this on account of a bonus that they gave me,

BUT I have NEVER requested a bonus!!! Simply they ripped me off!

They paid me less money, in other words they embezzled 30% of my profit!

They are total thieves so please avoid them!

Russian Federation,
Aug 15, 2016,

Terrible broker. I don't know which positive things could be found in this broker. Huge spreads, huge slippages....

Reply by Jack.FXGlobe submitted Aug 17, 2016:
We do not see any trader from the Russian Federation under the name Dzaga. Can you please provide your account number or please contact us at info@fxglobe.com so we can help resolve your issue.
Leonardo Medina,
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil,
Jul 18, 2016,

I don't have words to say "thank you" to my mentor Michael White. He's providing me free personal education, and will be all the way with me, even after education finishes. I will post a new review here after my results are coming up.

innocent,
nelspruit, South Africa,
Jul 14, 2016,

fxglobe is the broker that i needed.i never thought i will find something that will assist me to trade without risk.i like this