FXGlobe.com (.international) Review

Updated: Jan 24, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

FXGlobe is a forex broker. FX Globe offers the MetaTrader 4 and MT4 Web and Mobile forex trading top platforms. FXGlobe.com offers over 50 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, shares, indices, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

FXGlobe.com (.international)

Established: 2008
Address: 7 Omirou Street, 2nd Floor, Limassol, 3095, Cyprus
Contact: info@fxglobe.com, 357-25870060
Regulators: CySEC #205/13
Trading platforms: MT4, WebTrader
Cryptocurrencies: (3) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD: (40+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Dotpay, FasaPay, Neteller, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of FXGlobe.com (.international) on our forum

FXGlobe.com (.international) profile provided by FXGlobe, Nov 22, 2018

We like to keep it simple. We don’t like to brag often and we’d happily admit we don’t know it all.
But, what we do know is FX trading and we are focused on optimising our trading services, technology, and offering to give you a far better experience.
What you get is a smooth trading experience. We aim to make everything work, leaving you to simply focus on your trading. Easy

Pedro R,
Cascais, Portugal,
Jul 14, 2016,

I must change my previous rating from 4 stars to 5 stars, as FxGlobe really has continuously surprised me with the excellent service it provides. Michael White will change your opinion forever about the industry. Keep up the good work.

2016-07-12 4Star
Review: I don't usually write reviews, but when a service stands head and shoulders abouve the competition ... I guess that I'm compelled to give credit where credit is due. Michael White from FxGlobe is a 5 star professional. Yesterday on a 0.5 lot EURJPY trade the server had a technical glitch and the fill to close lasted around 20 odd seconds. As a result, a profit of around $15 turned into a loss of the same amount. I emailed Michael and today, after due investigation, my account has been credited with around $30, corresponding to what I would have made if the technical glitch had not occurred. This is great! In several months that I've been with them this is the first bad fill that was promptly dealt with. :) A pleasure to do business with.

Muahammad Waseem,
Sargodha, Pakistan,
Jun 26, 2016,

I did was work with FX Globe. it is very good broker. fast execution. and helpful support team.and reliable bonus offer.

Aleksandros Nikolaidis,
ATHENS, Greece,
Jun 22, 2016,

Problem solved, I have spoken with several members including the CEO of the company and they paid the remaining 1200 euro profit.

2016-06-01 1Star My account number is 509069. I deposited 2000 euro to this broker and made a profit. My account equity became 5600 euro and then requested a withdrawal of the full amount. Capital and profit. However, they only send me 4400 euro! They stole 1200 euro profit!

Stay away from this broker since he will not pay your profits in full.

Mohamed gah,
Sri Lanka, Sri Lanka,
May 17, 2016,

I am working with them,
They have given me promises,hope it'll come good
Till I'll give 5 star rating
Mr.white always speak to me and encourage me.
Fxglobe has greate group
I hope that in that family I also treat like a bro
From now to one year will c how the ratings rise or down

2015-12-17 4Star Fxglobe brokers refunded my deposit, they told me that they had worked with updating their site, that's why unable to fix my issue on time
Mario is a nice guy
I wrote a negative review earlier , this time more positive
Couldn't trade with you but I hope you'll help other traders positively

2015-12-14 1Star Fxglobe brokers are scale brokered in forex market, don't trust them and don't deposit your valuable time. If you will , you will loose your money as well as time.
I have deposited and waiting for verification of their approval but hasn't happen
Mario economidies is a man who will tell dream stories but he will never help you, and rani from Mumbai , he is a account manager they told me but they send my me real poor signals
All in all 10% of service
Real fake agency
If you don't trust me you will loose your money 100% guaranteed.
Shameless fellows
They can't stand up their feel , that's why cheating innocents and get their money
Son of *******.any of you'll get good future

KAMEL IBRAHIM,
TORONTO, Canada,
May 13, 2016,

I stated to give up as new trader, confused with tons of you tube on trading, books and brokers, until I tried Fx globe as a final avenue. They were different, sincere and eager to assist 24/7. My one on one trainer they appointed to teach me ( Mr M.White ) is so friendly, treated me with care patiently, making sure that I must make it with his supervision. Imagine all that for free.

david,
North west, South Africa,
May 4, 2016,

I have an account with FxGlobe. Excellent customer service.They are friendly with their clients and they give the best service i had ever expected anyway in the financial market. Davit is the best and i he is always available to help at hand. thanks to davit and fxglobe..when i join them i didn't have much knowledge about forex but now i understand it better. thanks a million guys. FXGlobe is definitely the real deal.

Daniel,
Apr 22, 2016,

fXGLOBE IS THE BEST AMONG ALL THE BROKERS I HAVE USED.THANKS TO MY MENTOR AND TEACHER MICHAEL WHITE

kenneth Diejomaoh,
Apr 16, 2016,

A successful man will always be excited at his result, for this reason I have come a second time to rate fxglobe. For the first time after 7years of failure, I made a deposit of $100, built it to $1100 in 2months, withdrew $800, and in 2days built the remaining $300 to $500. Now, I trade confidently and profitably. My life's turnaround and achievement came through MICHAEL WHITE of fxglobe. If you are still loosing as a trader, I recommend you to Michael White of fxglobe. You'll be amazed at your own result.
For these reasons, I rate fxglobe 5*.
good customer service
Fast withdrawal process
They desire you succeed and train you to succeed.

2016-04-08 5Star I give fxglobe a 5-star rating because of my account manager, Mr. Michael White. He transformed my trading in two weeks. I traded unsuccessfully for 7years before meeting Michael. After his training, I was able to make 700% gain in 2months. I am forever grateful to Michael White of fxglobe who mentored me to break the jinx of 7years of failure. Also, I discovered that fxglobe does not trade against their clients.

Daniel ,
Apr 14, 2016,

I gave Fxglobe 5star because I was amazed on how my friend Kenneth’s live was changed by Michael White. I and Kenneth started Forex over 8yrs ago and we lost so much money that made me quite forex but after seeing my friend trade and also made cool cash I was convinced and right now am back to Forex because I believe Fxglobe will also change my trading for Good.

George Fikos,
Athens, Greece,
Apr 5, 2016,

I have been using the services of the Athens-Greece office of FXGLOBE, since November, 2014. From the first moment, my account manager, Nick Manolis, through very frequent communication, has satisfied all my requests as client with quick response, thus gaining my trust and respect for the company's personnel and services. Their services and cooperation have proved flawless, despite turbulent times of Greek economy. I would definitely recommend them as brokers.