FXGlobe.com (.international) Review

Updated: Jan 24, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

FXGlobe is a forex broker. FX Globe offers the MetaTrader 4 and MT4 Web and Mobile forex trading top platforms. FXGlobe.com offers over 50 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, shares, indices, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

FXGlobe.com (.international)

Established: 2008
Address: 7 Omirou Street, 2nd Floor, Limassol, 3095, Cyprus
Contact: info@fxglobe.com, 357-25870060
Regulators: CySEC #205/13
Trading platforms: MT4, WebTrader
Cryptocurrencies: (3) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD: (40+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Dotpay, FasaPay, Neteller, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of FXGlobe.com (.international) on our forum

FXGlobe.com (.international) profile provided by FXGlobe, Nov 22, 2018

We like to keep it simple. We don’t like to brag often and we’d happily admit we don’t know it all.
But, what we do know is FX trading and we are focused on optimising our trading services, technology, and offering to give you a far better experience.
What you get is a smooth trading experience. We aim to make everything work, leaving you to simply focus on your trading. Easy

Gerhard Daniel,
Durban, South Africa,
Mar 30, 2016,

Trading with fxglobe is such a pleasure, no strings attached just good people.Thanks Mr Michael White for your help and training .

Syed Faraz Ali,
Rawalpindi, Pakistan,
Dec 29, 2015,

Last week I posted little bit negative review about Fxglobe.com but I am wrong one of the account manager George Agathangelou contacted me he is a gem of a guy. My withdrawal was processed in an hour and I received money in my Skrills account immediately.

2015-12-25No Rating I opened an account with fxglobe.com and deposited $250 .I made $120 profit on it . I submitted withdrawal request for $50 but they never replied to my email now it has been over one week.

Alex,
Dec 18, 2015,

I signed up with FXG about a month ago. My account manager Marios Economides phoned me up the day I made the live account application. He explained a lot of things to me that helped me get started and he advised me of some of the mistakes newcomers make and how to trade safely. So far the experience has been good.

Olise,
Aug 21, 2015,

I have an account with them. Excellent customer service, free signals that works that has increased my equity by more than 100% and an awesome account manager in the name Mario Economides. FXGlobe is definitely the real deal.

Joshua Ramme,
Johannesburg, South Africa,
Jul 24, 2015,

Since I joined FX Globe, my performance on Forex trading has been nothing short of greatness. I so grateful, I wish I discovered it long ago. As for Marios, he has been very kind, actually very patient to say the least. Keep up the good work....

Enrico,
Ascoli Piceno, Italy,
Jun 11, 2015,

I have my personale account manager, her name is MIKAELA and she sends to me news, file with market analysis EVERY DAY bay skype.
Sometimes she calls me by phone and che answer to my questions very quickly.
I can say that the service is PERFECT!!!

2015-05-26 5Star All the people in the Company are present and quick responsive by phone, mail, Skype.
Now i'm using a robot that's works very well!!!
A good company.

Stephen Kiguru,
Nairobi, Kenya,
May 29, 2015,

FXGlobe has been immensely helpful in my bid to learn and understand Forex trading. My account manager Marios Economides Is one of the most amazing people I've ever known. His kindness and patience know no bounds. He has taught so much and I would not be where I am without him. FXGlobe provides a once in a lifetime opportunity to make Real money, don't let it pass by!

Njabulo,
Richards Bay, South Africa,
May 22, 2015,

FxGlobe has been a great source of knowledge for me and they have incredible support. My account manager Marios Economides has been awesome , always available and gives me an excellent experience of forex trading. He is professional and always has sound advice which always pays off. I would recommend FxGlobe to anyone who wants to make real money trading forex.