FXGlobe.com Review Visit site

Updated: May 17, 2018

FXGlobe is a forex broker. FX Globe offers the MetaTrader 4 and MT Mobile forex trading top platforms. FXGlobe.com offers over 50 currency pairs, CFDs and indices for your personal investment and trading options.

FXGlobe.com

Join live discussion of FXGlobe.com on our forum

parken,
Odense, Denmark,
Apr 25, 2018,

NOT WORKING/TO SLOW.

Welcome mail with a password for MT4 that was not working.
"Recover password" not working on the website, was using mail to get a working one.
Deposit with a new credit card, no answer to the "deposit approved" mail from FXGlobe in 24 hours, and no money on the account, no mail asking for documentation, nothing......

This broker is a waste of time.
Adel Hassan,
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia,
Dec 28, 2017,

100% secure

I have been trading with FxGlobe for the Past two years ,, when I joined i had no previous experience in online Forex trading ,, with the help of my account manager and his usual support , he has teaching me how to carry on proper risk management and how to calculate my margin ,, also the broker itself very trusted in terms of integrity and as well as when it comes to withdrawal there is no issues at all - it is recommended for all traders
Mario,
anguillara sabazia, Italy,
Dec 23, 2017,

Mario

After trying many brokers I can finally say I'm satisfied with my choice, my account manager is always available and I must say that he taught me a lot. I'm happy with my results I strongly recommend fxglobe.
Kriti,
Crete, Greece,
Dec 13, 2017,

Don't trust them

I called to check what is happening with my account, after a long time of inactivity and they told me they charged me 500 E for inactivity of my account and i need to deposit more in order not to lose those money. I never received a call when they charged my account for inactivity or an email. They had an office of scammers in greece and this office now is selling other unregulated companies and they called me also for new offers. I am turning to the CySec this time. Enough is enough.
Mussadiq Azam FX,
jeddah, Saudi Arabia,
Nov 21, 2017,

I strongly recommend FxGlobe

I've been using them for about a year. Account set up was straightforward. Deposits and withdrawals are straightforward. I use MT4 with my account. and they are very helpful in every thing such as education training and support anytime you need your account manager will be there for you , I strongly recommend it
Raouf amro,
Beirut, Lebanon,
Nov 20, 2017,

Best market analysis. Best support. Fastest money withdraw.i recommend fxglobe to all .
Abu Salah,
Saudi Arabia (Really FxGlobe's offices in Cyprus),
Nov 17, 2017,

its one of the best brokers I have traded with ,, fast response , integrity ,, and account manager are very helpful
5 Star rating removed.

This review did not come from Saudi Arabia.

It came from the same location in Cyprus used by FxGlobe employees.

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.

The FPA does not appreciate review spammers.
Mohidin,
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia,
Nov 17, 2017,

Fxglobe is recomended brokers for all

As far as my opinion fxglobe is very food broker and I recommend this broker to all. Accounts manager is very nice,cooperative and fast responder in case of any query’s related to trading . Withdrawal was very qick to cc in my case .

kayk111,
Harare, Zimbabwe,
Aug 18, 2017,

Average service coupled by Nagging Managers

Broker is Ok, but i dislike the fact that i had to be interviewed by an account manager for me to withdrawal my money. They call you endlessly and make suggestions for you to open new trades in oil,gold etc, it seems they are interested in making clients overtrade and hopefully lose money.I am still waiting for my money to come through, will update soon.
Reply by Marco_Doc submitted Aug 21, 2017:
Dear Kayk111 , Thank you for the feedback. Our account managers are here to support our traders with any interesting upcoming market events and of course if you don't wish to be called then you will not get further updates. In Order to review your matter and to assist you as fast as possible please send your details to our customer service at info@fxglobe.com and we will resolve any possible issue you might have with your account. Please feel free to contact us anytime for any assistance.
FXGlobe Team
profit.erol,
Turkey,
Apr 28, 2017,

I am trading with fxglobe for few months. Their operation is little bit slow. But I had huge profit(more than x10 times initial deposit) after France Election. They processed my withdrawal request immediately. So everything is ok till now, if I will have any bad experience, I will update my review and share here. I recommend them for all.
Reply by FXGlobe Team submitted Aug 22, 2017:
Dear kayk111, Thank you again for your feedback. As mentioned before, our account managers are here to support our traders with interesting markets updates and help understand them. Of course if you do not wish to get this updates, you will not be called for that. We have further checked your feedback regarding your withdrawal, and found that you have actually made your withdrawal request during a weekend - on Saturday 12/8/2017. The following Monday morning on 14/8/2017 our team has processed your withdrawal and finalized it on the 15/8/17. Therefore, after reviewing your case, we conclude that there was absolutely no delay in the process of your withdrawal request. Our FXGlobe Team is always here to support you; please feel free to contact us anytime for any assistance at info@fxglobe.com.