Tifia.com Review Visit site

Updated: Mar 20, 2019
March 2018:  There is now an FPA Traders Court guilty vote against this company.  The FPA recommends a high level of caution dealing with Tifia unless this issue can be resolved.
March 2017: Tifia is now registered with the Vanuatu Ministry of Finance and Economic Management, but does not offer services to Vanuatu residents.

Tifia is a forex broker. Tifia offers cTrader, MT4 and MT4 mobile top forex trading platform. Tifia.com offers over 50 currency pairs and commodities for your personal investment and trading options.

Tifia.com

Join live discussion of Tifia.com on our forum

Case IDFiledCase nameVerdict
2018-0132018-01-23chitak vs tifia.comguilty

Tifia.com profile provided by Tifia FX, May 26, 2017

Tifia is a NDD/ECN/DMA broker that provides its clients with fully transparent Forex trading conditions.
Tifia Markets Limited is licensed as a "Dealer in Securities" by the "Ministry of Finance and Economic Management" and regulated in accordance with the "Dealers in Securities (Licensing) Act [CAP.70]" of the Republic of Vanuatu. The Principal License enables the Tifia Markets Limited to carry out the full list of Broker/Dealer services, including (but not limited) dealing with the Foreign Exchange, Precious Metals, Commodities, Fund Management, Clearing, Primary Brokering, and other legal activities.
Address: Govant Building, BP 1276 Port Vila VANUATU.
Registration Number: 40209.

We believe that trading in the Forex market should be considered as the widest range of opportunities to earn money, so we have allowed that is forbidden by many brokers. Namely: scalping, automated trading, trading on the news.
In the execution of Forex trades, Tifia broker uses the ECN model, which provides an immediate exchange of information with the market and has no re-quotes. This system allows traders to be confident that their orders are always put at the market rate and there are trading with no dealer intervention. Also, due to the fact that we are ECN Forex broker, you are guaranteed the best Bid and Ask prices available in the market, spreads from 0.0 points.
Tifia Forex Broker is a great opportunity for traders to increase their funds, and the proof of this - many advantages that distinguish the company among its competitors:
• Fair ECN-model
• Auto-withdrawal
• Fast execution with no re-quotes
• A full range of analytical tools and materials
• All strategies welcomed
• Negative Balance Protection
• The most popular trading platform Metatrader 4
• Friendly customer support 24/5
The main objective of the company - to win the trust of customers and partners. The company ensures that all financial operations are carried out in accordance with strict regulations, security and legal requirements standards. The clients are our best motivation for further development. Everything we do, we do it in your interests!

achab,
Rome, Italy,
Mar 8, 2019,

I live in Europe, SEPA area, and Tifia on February, the 22nd 2019 debited me 64,47 EUR for a withdrawal. When I asked why this large amount they answered me "This was the correspondent bank commission.". So I asked them "Would you be so kind to tell me your National Bank Of Vanuatu Limited intermediary/correspondent?" and they answered me on March the 4th "In this case, the correspondent bank was National Australia Bank Limited.".
Be aware of these high costs withdrawal on this Broker, also Skrill costs 1% of the amount (not available for me).
I suggest you to choose a cheaper one, no reason to use Tifia.
Reply by Tifia FX submitted Mar 18, 2019:
Dear CLIENT NAME REMOVED,

SEPA payments works only between countries added to this zone. So the SEPA payment should be between the banks registered in the countries which are enlisted under SEPA agreement. We are a non-European broker, and you have made the withdrawal on sum EUR 4066.47, the money has been sent via bank wire from company’s bank account in Vanuatu, where the company is registered and regulated.

The commission has been charged by the correspondent bank, not by us. We do not have any commissions for deposits and withdrawals into trading accounts.

Any way you sad that commission was EUR 64,47 from the sum EUR 4066.47. It is about 1,58%, and it looks like a normal bank commission for international wire transfer. I am personally so sorry that you didn’t expect this commission, but I do not understand why it is the broker fault and why you make this rate.

You can trade with European brokers to have SEPA transfers, but you will never get the leverage up to 1000 there only up to 100 for professional traders, but usually it is maximum 1:30, you will not have a chance to trade on CFD or crypto pairs with European broker, you will never get the partner commission or any bonuses. All regulated European brokers have this limitation now. But you will have SEPA.

So we provide you the trading service, your total deposit sum was EUR 10,000.00, your withdrawal was EUR 10000.00 + EUR 4066.47 profit. Our goal is to make the trading process professional and transparent and provide the best prices from liquidity providers. If the client gets the profit our goal achieved. Your goal to get and withdraw the profit is achieved also.

Hopefully, you will change your opinion and would not mix up the brokerage trading service and bank commission when you evaluate our service.
BGtraderfx,
Pernik, Bulgaria,
Jan 29, 2019,

SCAM and FAKE contest, stay away from scammers

Fake contest with ferrari!!! Fake and scam contest was arranged by this broker, winner was just a fake winner. No any proof on their website that Ferrari was given, NOTHING, this is just scam and fake contest, they manipulated people,
I have all proof, that contest is fake and want to inform all traders stay away from Scam broker
Reply by Tifia FX submitted Mar 18, 2019:
We have a winner from China, and we are really proud for this trader.

The awards ceremony took place as part of the gala dinner in the city of the winner of the main prize. We started the organization of awards ceremony right after the winner has been determined and we have made a gala dinner in the winner’s hometown Guangzhou on 1sh of March.

We have sent the invitation to all our clients to join. You can see the photo report, video and winner interview in the NEWS section on our official web-site https://tifia.com/company/company-news/id/1354

Also a lot of photos has been posted on social media by us and by all participants during this gala dinner.
Surianto,
Bandung, Indonesia,
Mar 21, 2018,

BIG SCAM HATI HATI

Scam contest, manipulasi with quotes, Hati Hati Hati scam scam.
I trade this broker and can see many manipulate and want to warn all traders skip this broker and wd money immediately
Reply by Tifia FX submitted Mar 28, 2018:
Hello! Please specify which contest do you mean? Our company holds a lot of demo and live contests in different countries, all the prizes are real and we can provide evidence as comments winners.
Sunday,
Mar 11, 2018,

Good broker but need to resolved some issues raised

The broker is good when it comes to deposits and withdrawal, very fast, but they need to look into some issues which can bring them down like,when you place a pending order and the execution price is different from your order,and trade push to another level before executed, this is frequently happening, l don't know if they are aware.That is one.Secondly, at the close of market, especially on Fridays, if you are in profit and lock trades,you may end up being stop considering the wide spread at the close hour and when the market is opened,this does not goes to normal immediately until after a while, which can sometime be injurious to your account as stops are usually hit.Stillnl don't know if they are aware also.These 2senerio had affected but l think it will stop but still persisted. I have lost money due to these issue, although l had not made any complain until now.Please look into these,as l am still interested in dealing with you if all these issues are resolved.
Reply by Tifia FX submitted Apr 11, 2018:
Dear @Sunday, our company is constantly working to improve the quality of service.
To clarify the situation, please specify your trading account number, transaction/order numbers and describe the specific situation. After that, we can find out the reasons and help you.
gbguimaraes,
Portugal,
Feb 1, 2018,

bank comission absurd

I made a withdrawal from this broker by wire, in site the fees say " Your bank 's commission ".
I no that my bank doesn t charge comissions to receve money.
So i made an withdrawal of 3875.33eur first appear the first comission 38.75 EUR so "your bank´s comission" doesn t apply.
I ask in chat, why this they say " The commission depends on the country of the beneficiary's bank and EUR 38 is the commission of our bank " and "Yes, commission size depends from both banks" .
I say a little expensive but made the withdraw, when arrived to my bank, I was speechless just 3800 eur. so i go to the chat and ask why, " this is the commission of the intermediary bank. We have transfer you all amount." .
So now have intermediary bank again 38.75 eur comission for a transfer between two SEPA banks.
So an withdraw of 3875 eur i just receve 3800 eur, so in site says " Your bank 's commission " but should say commission from our bank and more.
Reply by Tifia FX submitted Feb 5, 2018:
Thank you for having found this error on the site! It’s been already corrected and the right commission amount is specified.
We are ready to compensate you for the difference of 38 euro. Please, contact us via online chat on tifia.com or by email to support@tifia.com.
We apologize for this misunderstanding! The company makes every effort to reduce withdrawal commission amounts in the nearest future!
chitak,
Sofia, Bulgaria,
Jan 20, 2018,

Tifia does not pay out profits

Issue escalated to Traders Court chitak vs tifia.com | GUILTY
I traded with Tifia for a few months, Made profits, and one day they blocked my account and decided to cancel over 4000 EUR of profits. Eventually my account was unblocked but the money was never returned. I was able to withdraw my remaining funds, but 4000 EUR is a lot of money!

All my attempts to get them to return my money were unsuccessful. It seems this broker does not like profitable traders.
Reply by Tifia FX submitted Jan 24, 2018:
Hello, I'm Alex and an official representative of Tifia Company here, at FPA.
The Company cancelled the trading result for some trades of the client because, as we answered this client before, his trades were not covered by the counterparty. In this case, we have every reason to think the client has been using algorithms utilizing latency arbitrage and aimed at detecting vulnerability of the MT4 system.

Also, we detected the use of non-market quotes at the opening of orders owing to the imperfection of Metatrader 4 platform’s architecture. It took us some time to detect the above problem. If we compare the chart on our server and the chart of our liquidity provider JFD, we’ll see non-existing quotes on our server. The liquidity provider declined the orders opened at non-existing prices and the orders were not therefore covered by the counterparty.

Thus, the company had to cancel a part of trades. I had to mention that the client’s trades were not cancelled entirely. A profit of 4977.22 euro was fully paid to the client along with his deposit of 5000 euro. The total payment made amounted to 9977.22 euro.
anita,
jember, Indonesia,
Nov 10, 2017,

Bad broker . They held a scam live contest with some fake winner on top position and give the real participat the lowest prize. I join some contest with them.
Reply by Tifia FX submitted Dec 28, 2017:
Woochai,
Bangkok, Thailand,
Oct 31, 2016,

Tifia one of my brokers with nice conditions and good contest for Thai people.

I'm still not pro trader just have 1+ year experience at forex trading.
Currently I am traiding with 3 MT4 brokers. Tifia one of them.
I can tell about this broker only good words because still don't meet any problems while trading with Tifia.
My first deposit was 3500 THB. For try as I do for try first. For me money deposited fast. I traded for 2 weeks and added 7000 THB ($200) more.
Then asked for profit and deposit withdrawal.
Was okay.
Execution the same as at other my brokers. Seems fast no delay. I cannot say perfect or not. Just okay without any problems.
They have contest for Thai people. I want to try. May be I will be lucky winner :-)
Mac,
madrid, Spain,
Oct 30, 2016,

Just a Big Scam.

Cheated platform with fake money managers that cheat results in his website with the trading orders. You can see all this scam in Forex.es because i can´t upload images here.
Please upload any images in the thread linked from this review page.
Reply by Tifia FX submitted Dec 2, 2016:
Dear Mac,
Duplicators results may differ from the results of providers for some reasons, for example:
- Duplicator traded on the account by himself. Unfortunately, we cannot forbid trading on the duplicator account at the time of copying.
- Duplicator incorrectly chose one of the four types of copying, not calculated the balance of the volume of orders.
- Duplicator attach to the Provider later and at a certain interval of time provider`s result was worse than for the overall trade time.
Our customers may request a full report from the provider at any time.
Tifia Social Trading was launched not so long ago and we are welcome professional and of profitable traders for cooperation.
For successful traders, our managers are finding investors and Tifia do our best to make our customers earn.
aryanthara,
Yogyakarta, Indonesia,
Oct 26, 2016,

reccomanded broker for professional traders and bigger investors

I was trade Forex since 2006, and manage account for investors.
Before Tifia I use many brokers; local broker and international retail broker also. Some of them hit my accounts, blocked it, and did not pay my profit by using many illogical reasons. I think Tifia is the best broker I ever choose.
I recommend this broker for professional traders and bigger investors