CapproFX.com Review Visit site

Updated: Jun 11, 2018

Summer 2015:  Multiple fake positive reviews submitted.

Appears to be related to ICMarkets.com

CapproFX is a forex broker. Cappro FX offers the MetaTrader 4 and mobile forex trading top platform. CapproFX.com offers over 60 forex currency pairs, indices, commodities, cfds and precious metals for your personal investment and trading options.

Cappro FX is prime broker for trading in Forex & Commodities, Cappro Fx is choice for different type of traders who ends up positively. With high liquidity from Tier-1 banks and liquidity providers, Cappro Fx serves the sophisticated trading solutions. The company enables a environment for Traders in Cappro FX that they acquire tailored services that suits all levels of traders.

Our strong background in financial market let us to take the opportunity to deliver the cutting-edge technology, trading tools and innovative online trading experience to clients. Top management of the company set a clear vision to provide fast provide fast execution, low spread and quick customer support.

Cappro Fx is a leader in online Forex trading dedicated to providing innovative trading technology, superior customer service, and reliable streaming liquidity.

We provide Services to individual and institutional traders, hedge funds, commercial entities, brokerage firms, and money managers around the world.

Traders are supported in their daily online trading with the most up-to-date and reliable trading information including daily trading analysis and market reviews as well as daily and weekly video reviews. That confidence has translated into amazing success Cappro Fx traders, with the numbers of new traders increasing rapidly.

Cappro FX is more than just a Forex broker and provides a second to none trading experience leading to the success of our traders in the online Forex markets.

CapproFX.com

Join live discussion of CapproFX.com on our forum

Venky,
Visakhapatnam, India,
Jun 8, 2018,

trusted broker

I am trading with this broker past one year , They have excellent in spreads no slippage in their trading platform. They are having only MT4 and Not Mt5 and Webtrading platforms my suggestion is to upgrade from current scenario . Rest I will recommend this broker on service on all scales
tim,
tim sha sui, Hong Kong,
Dec 11, 2017,

I had a good experience with this broker , Withdrawals on time . Multiple payment methods .
Jakub,
, Czech Republic,
Oct 10, 2015,

Not communicate, do not respond to e-mails and all this since I wanted to withdraw money !!! Definitely hands off! Scam !!!
Stoyan,
, Bulgaria,
Sep 18, 2015,

My Neteller account was opened at August 31, when I made the withdrawal request again and let you know by live chat. After many emails you have sent $1000 at September 11 (I have requested $3740). I'm still waiting for the rest of $1740 and have no idea why you still not sending to me. It is 18th of September already!
And I'm asking why you accept payments by paypal but process withdrawal by Neteller and Skrill?
And last time you told me on live chat that you are located in London, but FPA caught you from India (posting from Chile). If this is not SCAM.......!

2015-09-09 1 Star This broker is total SCAM! Stay away!
I'm waiting 2 weeks already for withdrawal.
They not answer on live chat and by email.

Rebuttal: Added by jerry on 2015-09-16
Hi,
The capprofx is sending money to all the clients without any dispute,The client Stoyan have deposited the amount in PayPal 2.07.15 Of $2109 and he
done a good trades.He requested the withdrawal on 09.09.2015 asking via PayPal.The CapproFX Requested to send via Neteller the client said
not having Neteller Id and we helping out to open a neteller id.The company promised to send a amount and One by one have sending the amount
through Neteller. On 11th forward the amount of $1000 ( Transaction ID: 156441975887809) And 14th Sep Also we realeased the another amount of $1000
(Transaction ID:208442217059479)Reset of the pending amount also realesing by a day.We are prompltly making payment after several
checking the proofs and to identifying the correct persons.We are here to help out our live chat works 24/5.
Marti,
, Estonia,
Sep 15, 2015,

Few months into trading they started removing profits from me, saying that i have to keep my trades open atleast 5 minutes. Started doing that but they still removed my profits once again. Then tried to withdraw what had remained and well i've been waiting 3 months for my withdrawal with tons of s***** excuses from their side. They are claimin i'm "spread betting" which i definately am not. STAY AWAY from these guys, they will not give you your money. Btw, try googling about their company..
puya,
, Chile (Really CapproFx's offices in India),
Aug 27, 2015,

I tried this broker few months back and started trading with deposit of $200.It was awesome trading experience with them.The education on Forex is very best in all areas covered.covered. Their spreads are very tight and no slippage found.

Review Moderation Team Note: 5 Star rating removed.

This review came from the same location in India used by one of CapproFx's employees.

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.

The FPA does not appreciate review spammers.

Reply by jerry submitted Sep 19, 2015:
Our Offices are centrally located in 3 locations, London, HongKong and India. Our advanced support team is working in India on a commendable workforce to give basic support on all features.If someone spreading spam mailers Capprofx not responsible. Review Moderation Team Note: Someone sitting in the same office in India you are using and posting from the same IP address (115.112.100.10) you are using submitted the review claiming to be from "puya, Chile". We consider this to be very strong evidence that at least one employee at your location is an unethical spammer. P.S. The London address on your website is a virtual office.