Alvexo.com Review Visit site

Updated: Mar 16, 2020
VPR Safe Financial Group Limited, HSN Capital Group Ltd

About Alvexo.com

Alvexo is forex broker. Alvexo offers the MetaTrader 4 forex online trading top platforms. Alvexo.com offers over 55 forex pairs ,stocks, cfds, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

Alvexo.com

Cryptocurrencies:(15+) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD:(375+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Skrill

Join live discussion of Alvexo.com on our forum

Alvexo.com profile provided by david.al, Oct 18, 2017

Alvexo is a regulated global Investments brokerage. We specialize in global financial markets – offering the best possible trading environment. This includes advanced tools and the best customer support, so that our clients can invest in currency and CFD trading with the assurance and success of a market leader.

Founded by a team of market veterans & hi-tech professionals, we aim to provide the best prospects of success by offering comprehensive investment and trading services.

Alvexo is owned and operated by VPR Safe Financial Group Limited a limited liability company, recognized as a Cyprus Investment Firm (CIF), as defined by the Investment Services and Activities and Regulated Markets Law, 2007 and its amendments. The company is legally registered in accordance with the provisions of Cap. 113 under Reg. No. HE 322134 and licensed to provide investment and ancillary services, and/or to perform such investments as specified in its license, subject to the conditions stipulated by its authorizing agency, the Cyprus Securities & Exchange Commission (CySEC). Trade with Alvexo and enjoy the assurance of a regulated Forex Market Leader, committed to transparent pricing and cutting-edge execution.

UK, United Kingdom,
Feb 22, 2020,

Poor marketing

Their marketing team is poorly trained, I haven't tested them yet and can't say anything da they are scam or not but the I have seen is their marketing team will call you day and night and sadly you can't understand what they are trying to tell you as they are young ladies with poor English accents.
So, what I would say is this, stay away from those brokers which keep calling you day and night that's unprofessional, I have been using IC Market for four years they have never called me unless I wanted to and contact them before.

Usually, cheap products needs to be marketed too much like this broker

KSA, Saudi Arabia,
Jan 1, 2020,

BIG SCAM, THEY ARE A LIE

Please Please please all of you guys, I swear they are sucks. I lost all my money. Please DO NOT TRY THEM. I swear you will regret. I have been with them for four months or so until now. I lost all my money, I have $32000 in the account. I don't want any one to have same as my horrible experience. DO NOT TRY THEM, DO NOT TRY THEM,

I wish not one would be stupid like me.
Granges-près-Marnand, Switzerland,
Dec 6, 2019,

Big scam

I traded with Alvexo between June 2015 and October 2017..My different account managers were lying to me that they were teaching me to trade like a professional and they made me risk my whole Account. They made me take big lots and trade dangerous items, reports and news.. I didn't know anything about trading since they recruited me on the phone. They always asked me to add to my account bigger and bigger amounts especially when they found out I had savings. I asked them to teach me risk management and they made me believe everything was fine being above 300 % on margin level...until my whole account crashed with the balance of about three millions. (Which I thought was my real money that I could withdraw). After this they told me to invest again with my last savings to recover, they did all this on purpose to get all my money for themselves since I leaned latter that they won with my losses despise telling me the oposite. They were friendly to make me trust them to invest all I had.. They made me hedge once my margin level was very very low around 100 % and than hardly phoned me again because they knew the account was almost lost... When I wrote to their compliance department after my losses, they answered that it was all my fault and that they would pay me nothing back. They made me desperate and ruined me with their false teachings and guidance I got very depressed. I consider this a fraud and will fight to get my money back.
Please avoid this broker it's a scam

singapore, Singapore,
Oct 16, 2019,

Is Alvexo a true ECN or STP Broker?

I have been trading with Alvexo for a few years now and recently I noticed that their server (trading platform) keeps hanging, thus not allow any trades to be taken or closed. The duration can be up to half an hour meaning you are not able to trade during this time, thus making you lose money.

I have made many complaints but there is never an answer from them. I am writing to find out is there anyone else having this problem.

I would like this also to serve as a consideration if you are going to work with Alvexo.

Reply by Alvexo Compliance submitted Nov 4, 2019:
Dear Valued Client,

Further to your feedback, we regret to hear that you are unsatisfied by the services provided by our Company. We would like to assure you that our Company strives to provide, at all times, the best possible services to our Clients, however, due to the nature of the industry being reliant on trading software, it is possible for some technical errors to occur. Despite this, we would like to disagree with your review, as the Company very rarely faces technical issues that disrupt Clients’ trading activities.

Furthermore, as the Company always acts in the Clients’ best interests, it should be noted that following a technical error, the Company examines the impact occurred to Clients and makes necessary adjustments in order to ensure that Clients are duly compensated. In this respect, the Company had also proceeded accordingly and compensated your trading account following the recent technical error that occurred.

On another note to the aforementioned, we would like to highlight that the Company’s Compliance Department is always at your disposal for any enquirers at compliance@alvexo.com.

Best Regards,

Compliance Team
Uae, United Arab Emirates,
Sep 18, 2019,

Real amazing trading

I'm trading currencies and commodities with ALVEXO for almost 6 months
started with a continuous full training, explanation and support with Mr Mohamed Watad (proudly my account manager)

I started with around $ 2000 to trade currencies Which gave me good small results along with the training to trade independently with confidence. Small profits were expected due to the type of the account and equity level

Then to be able to trade commodities I have increased the account capacity gradually to $ 9200
And my account reached $ 12,140 with all the ups and downs

Nothing is perfect in life, please expect the ups and downs while trading. Since it is not only based on analysis and signals but also on news and unexpected occasions worldwide

It is simple to trade when the application is simple, fast, easy, continuous support from your account manager and patience but there are risks as well .
There are really good profit opportunities trusting the trend of the chart, analysis and experience of the account manager and yours

honestly I do expect more profits soon and the experience is really positive with alvexo

I didnt face any issues with withdrawals, it is done within 5 working days which is okay

Learning is happening and I can improve my skills with the guidance of Mr Watad
I almost fell into a trap of losing my account with a wrong trade but the strategy followed with my account manager resulted in a successful close of the trade and things are improving alot

Trades with alvexo are real and not a fake one, please have a realistic profit target with a realistic account type and good capacity that will enable a successful long term trading.
Keep an eye on the analysis and signals

Please note that I will be sharing another review of the results by the end of the year

I wish you all safe and successful trading
Many thanks to alvexo team and account manager

Noor Bader

Yousef alshehhi,
Ras Alkhaima, United Arab Emirates,
Aug 26, 2019,

one of the best brokers ever

I've started with ALVEXO first of this year and I've got full training analysis and support levels courses, I started in a small amount on currencies and the profits was simple but I liked to risk, after that deposited nearly 4300$, now in my account more than 11000$ honestly did not expected that i can make 6000$ net profit, and i can approve that on my account, still trading with alvexo, i like actually the way how i get the training with DR. Mohamed Watad, and i start getting the idea by trading and watching sessions by them, they are relay experts, then i start different way of trading with Dr. Mahmoud Abu Hakmeh Manasrah, and from this point i start seeing the full picture of the secrets, i can share some pictures with any one who ask or even live, because i really care to let the people see the real trade not fake one.

muscat, Oman,
Jul 9, 2019,

Remove the prevues review

Dear FPA management,

please note that someone wrote this review from my own email, and i still trade with Alvexo,
and don't have any issues with Alvexo, the one who wrote the review was suing my email, and I'm doing well with them, they educate me and follow me and all is good, please delete the previews review ASAP.

thanks for understanding
Abdullah

Jun 26, 2019 - 1 Star personal experience this is scam company ,, please who want to start trading do not trust this company.. I have all the necessary documentation that prove what i say.
the main problem i faced in the company is:
1- still my money did not bring them back
2- playing with spread
We notice that you didn't change the password on your forums account even though you say that someone else used it.  We've changed the password, so you'll need to reset it before logging in.  We suggest you change the password on your email account first.
Samira Abdelsalam,
Kuwait, Kuwait,
May 10, 2019,

Professional Market Analysis - Trading skills

I've worked with Alvexo for the past years, I found the account manager to be professional and keen to provide the necessary analysis and training to ensure understanding of the market. I've attended number of online courses with Dr. Mohamed Watad who helped me a lot to improve my trading skills. My trading success ratio is high and winning most of my trades.
Word of thanks to Dr. Watad.

Jazwa Alotaiby,
Reyad, Saudi Arabia,
May 8, 2019,

I will never leave this company .

I joined with them before 6 months ago , and i would like to inform everybody reading this review that no need to looking for services in the market
just you need to be with safe company like this company and how they offer
their services in smoothly way and how they are honest at the same time
i had no experience about this market and i got the knowledge from my senior account Mahmoud Abu Hakmah and i would love to thank him from my deep of my heart and the company i recommend everyone to join this company
spicially who wants to having from this market extra income
and end of the road i would to say that im going in the perfect way in the wallet growth spicially when i started on the stocks .

Erick,
mann, Germany (Really the offices of Alvexo in Cyprus),
Mar 12, 2019,

I really work for Alvexo

mr Nounis my personal Client Specialist was amazing on the phone and he assist me on the correct way

This review came from inside the offices of Alvexo.com

5 Star Rating removed.
Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to zero stars.
Reply by Alvexo Compliance submitted Mar 12, 2019:
we are checking it and if it’s really one of our employee – we will take care of it very seriously