Alvexo.com Review

VPR Safe Financial Group Limited

HSN Capital Group Ltd

Updated: Nov 13, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

Alvexo is forex broker. Alvexo offers the MetaTrader 4 forex online trading top platforms. Alvexo.com offers over 55 forex pairs ,stocks, cfds, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

Alvexo.com

Established: 2014
Address: 1 Agias Fylaxeos St, 3025 Limassol, Cyprus
Contact: info@alvexo.com, +35725023932
Regulators: CySEC #236/14, FSA-S #SD030
CFD: (375+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Skrill

Join live discussion of Alvexo.com on our forum

Alvexo.com profile provided by david.al, Oct 18, 2017

Alvexo is a regulated global Investments brokerage. We specialize in global financial markets – offering the best possible trading environment. This includes advanced tools and the best customer support, so that our clients can invest in currency and CFD trading with the assurance and success of a market leader.

Founded by a team of market veterans & hi-tech professionals, we aim to provide the best prospects of success by offering comprehensive investment and trading services.

Alvexo is owned and operated by VPR Safe Financial Group Limited a limited liability company, recognized as a Cyprus Investment Firm (CIF), as defined by the Investment Services and Activities and Regulated Markets Law, 2007 and its amendments. The company is legally registered in accordance with the provisions of Cap. 113 under Reg. No. HE 322134 and licensed to provide investment and ancillary services, and/or to perform such investments as specified in its license, subject to the conditions stipulated by its authorizing agency, the Cyprus Securities & Exchange Commission (CySEC). Trade with Alvexo and enjoy the assurance of a regulated Forex Market Leader, committed to transparent pricing and cutting-edge execution.

muscat, Oman,
Jul 9, 2019,

Remove the prevues review

Dear FPA management,

please note that someone wrote this review from my own email, and i still trade with Alvexo,
and don't have any issues with Alvexo, the one who wrote the review was suing my email, and I'm doing well with them, they educate me and follow me and all is good, please delete the previews review ASAP.

thanks for understanding
Abdullah

Jun 26, 2019 - 1 Star personal experience this is scam company ,, please who want to start trading do not trust this company.. I have all the necessary documentation that prove what i say.
the main problem i faced in the company is:
1- still my money did not bring them back
2- playing with spread
We notice that you didn't change the password on your forums account even though you say that someone else used it.  We've changed the password, so you'll need to reset it before logging in.  We suggest you change the password on your email account first.
Samira Abdelsalam,
Kuwait, Kuwait,
May 10, 2019,

Professional Market Analysis - Trading skills

I've worked with Alvexo for the past years, I found the account manager to be professional and keen to provide the necessary analysis and training to ensure understanding of the market. I've attended number of online courses with Dr. Mohamed Watad who helped me a lot to improve my trading skills. My trading success ratio is high and winning most of my trades.
Word of thanks to Dr. Watad.

Jazwa Alotaiby,
Reyad, Saudi Arabia,
May 8, 2019,

I will never leave this company .

I joined with them before 6 months ago , and i would like to inform everybody reading this review that no need to looking for services in the market
just you need to be with safe company like this company and how they offer
their services in smoothly way and how they are honest at the same time
i had no experience about this market and i got the knowledge from my senior account Mahmoud Abu Hakmah and i would love to thank him from my deep of my heart and the company i recommend everyone to join this company
spicially who wants to having from this market extra income
and end of the road i would to say that im going in the perfect way in the wallet growth spicially when i started on the stocks .

Erick,
mann, Germany (Really the offices of Alvexo in Cyprus),
Mar 12, 2019,

I really work for Alvexo

mr Nounis my personal Client Specialist was amazing on the phone and he assist me on the correct way

This review came from inside the offices of Alvexo.com

5 Star Rating removed.
Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to zero stars.
Reply by Alvexo Compliance submitted Mar 12, 2019:
we are checking it and if it’s really one of our employee – we will take care of it very seriously
Saad Aldosary,
KSA, Saudi Arabia,
Feb 4, 2019,

great broker

slowly slowly i'm understanding the market with alvexo, started long time ago, the company service is really amazing, i withdrew several times, and MR. Mohamed Watad showed me everything i need to know, risk management and his appointment always on time, i advice everyone to join this broker.

Malaysia,
Oct 23, 2018,

Genuine reviews?

I was looking to see if I would use this broker.
It came to my attention that the rating went high with all the reviews that are dated about 5 days within each other in month of April 2018. It is October 2018 now. Hardly any rating between then and now from anyone.

Hmm just seems very interesting to me.

Ahmed Yehya Alshajeri,
jeizan, Saudi Arabia,
Apr 26, 2018,

they are really good company i strongly recommend.

i have been working with alvexo with MR. Mohammed Watad and he really taught me all the mysteries on this field, after i lost my money with another broker, i was afraid to start again but when i start with alvexo i understand the good and bad things about this market, i got the strong knowledgenow and the confidence, now i'm working with them more than 6 months and i really like the company, they are really professionals and they abide by all their promises, and they are alwayes there when you need them, i strongly recommend to join this broker.

Ajman, United Arab Emirates,

strongly recommend

i started with the expert Mr. Mohammed Watad with full education and risk management, he educate me how to use the platform, his appointments on time (sharp) they really care about there clients and they are improving themselves, lost with another broker and it was a very bad experience "ashford" , but with alvexo everything change, and frankly i really strongly recommend everyone wants to learn to start with alvexo.

jamal,
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates,

my name is jamal, I have been trading with alvexo more than 8 months
I am very happy with my account manger Mr Moayad Mehmet providing great education and services
I have withdrew twice a amount of 30k and 50k
I have profited from my trading investment

TKTRADER,
Apr 23, 2018,

Be aware if you signed up Alvexo, they will push you to deposit more but a hell if you want to withdraw the fund, I have requested to withdraw the money and my status still "PENDING" already into the second week, email to check but no reply. They simply ignore you.

NEVER go for this broker.